[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Divine intervention thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Hand.jpg (359 KB, 1263x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hand.jpg
359 KB, 1263x1200
Any Christfags on /x/? If you can hear God talk, I could use some divine intervention.

Also divine intervention thread. Post stories of intervention into the natural course of events. Weather it's your story or another you've heard.
>>
Got stabbed twice in the chest. The knife hit my dog tag where my right ventricle is, it slid about an inch to the right to hit my myocardium (skin that is around your heart) and hit my lung. Now my lung collapsed , but I'm not dead.

I was sent the dog tag back because it had my name and address right on it. After the police were done with it they sent it in an evedince bag.

I saw the dent in it and a scratch that escaped to the right side. The doctor said the knife must have bounced off your sternum and missed your heart.

I know it was someone looking out for me. The chances that it happens the way it did, the odds are millions to one.

Saw a bright white light, saw my life flash before my eyes, every event like a GIF, every birthday, getting my license, graduating school.
I kept saying not like this I kept asking but what about my son ? ( I don't have one) but I thought I would be a father some day. So I was begging not to go to have another chance.

And I got one

Made a full recovery.
>>
>>17104260
Thanks anon. That's really encouraging.
>>
>>17104260
i hope this story is true, it is a pleasant one
>>
File: 1448035187761.jpg (79 KB, 1081x570) Image search: [Google]
1448035187761.jpg
79 KB, 1081x570
My grandfather died a few years ago, and my father was so upset that he was seriously about to go an hero on us. He told me he was practicing shooting himself in the head in the mirror until he thought he had enough courage to do it. He finally goes and sits down in the living room and starts loading the bullets into the gun when he gets a phone call. It's his father's sister, she said she was about to take a nap when a white orb entered her room through the window, suddenly she heard a voice telling her to call my father. So she did, told him the story, and pretty much saved him from himself. He finally told me the next weekend when I went to go visit him.
>>
>>17104606
Wow, that's intense. Thanks for telling that.
>>
>>17104606
no foolin'?
>>
I've told this a few times here but I heard a crow screeching and I followed it, and there was a dirty ass bottle of water next to it and I drank some of it, even though it smelled awful it tasted kind of sweet. I thought it was demon's piss. That day was fucking awful and it's the worst I've ever felt. I felt like I was going to die so bad. Anyway, I'm laying in bed thinking "All right, this is it. I'm gonna die if I fall asleep." But I can't fight it so I fall asleep and I "see" blackness and through the blackness I see a forest with a stream and sunlight and I call out "are you going to kill me?" and a voice says "No, but I'm going to open this door." And right then my dad burst into my room, waking me up. Even he said he didn't really know why he came into room and left. I dunno, weird.
>>
>>17104998
I'm not gonna criticize you for just drinking a bottle of water you found on the street, nope not at all.
>>
>>17105017
I have issues, it's not fun. Just waiting for death.
>>
>>17104190
>intervention into the natural course of events
Only humans do this.
>>
>>17104794
I swear on my life. I have some more stories as well. The last time my grandfather went into the hospital, they were rushing him into the ambulance, before they took him away my dad gave him a hug before they lifted him up in the ambulance. Several days later my grandfather called my dad from the hospital, telling him that he had a vision. He said that as he was laying in bed watching TV, it all of a sudden went black and suddenly he felt like he was floating up out of the bed and into the air. He looked around and saw that he was in a giant grassland like area with other people floating around the area. Then he found himself floating above the ambulance that took him that night, and saw himself being wheeled out on the stretcher. He saw my dad standing there next to the ambulance, and right as my dad was going to hug him, he saw his spirit rise out of his body and another spirit enter his body. He told my dad that it was the spirit of my grandfathers mother, who loved to see me and my dad at the nursing home and loved to give us big hugs every time she saw us. My grandfather said she wanted to feel my dad give her a hug one last time. My grandfather passed a month or two later. Before he passed, I remember my dad crying and sobbing outside the hospital next to me. Saying "I don't know what I'm going to do without him". I've never seen him cry before this, and only during my grandfathers funeral have I seen him cry after.
>>
>>17105084
Heh.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.