[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Occult general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3
File: chakras.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
chakras.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
looking for all forms of occult practice, wicca, neopagan, thelema, rosicrucian etc

also is illuminati real?
>>
looking for all high level initiates..
>>
>>17104168
All this Wicka- occult- new age- spiritual shit was the origin of modern feminism- PC. All you spiritual fags are drinking from the same cup. Of course something this stupid can only be believed by non sensicle females. You will try to drive us back to the dark ages but I don't like drinking luke warm lady piss. Enjoy being a fag
>>
>>17104168
what are you looking for exactly?
>>
yer, illuminati is one of the collectives involved in accelerating mankind's growth towards spiritual illumination by helping create the playground in which humanity can explore the dualities of life.
>>
>>17104205
>women made up the occult
>millenia-long all-male tradition of yogis in india
>>
>>17104814
I didn't say females were the origin of mystic beliefs
I said mystic beliefs is the origin of modern feminism-PC

Confined angry lesbian. Please look past your rage for the male sex and read again
>>
>>17104820
>something this stupid can only be believed by females
that heavily implies women are the only ones involved in it
>>
>>17104820
Wicca is the only true feminist-forward newage system, and it is widely accepted that wicca is trash. Anything worth knowing in the occult, generally speaking, has nothing to do with the feminist agenda.

Confirmed ignorant neophyte who thinks they know anything and anything. Go read a book before you make any uninformed assumptions, you are making a fool of yourself.
>>
>>17104820
Oh and you know what? Wicca was founded by a man.

So fuck off.
>>
>>17104828
No. It implies that in 2015 going on 2016. Females are the only ones that would believe. I hold ill informed, disinformed, uneducated, u enlightened males in the same catagory as you. Don't worry, there are many males today that are keeping you company. I was talking to them
>>
>>17104843
That emplies incase you didn't know, males before the Age of Enlightenment. Bout 300 years ago
>>
>>17104838
Not reading any occult new age babble. I have better ways to use my time. Like rolling my eyes at people like you
>>
>>17104838
Go sell your crystals to someone else ;^)
>>
>>17104839
See the anger in your comment. The rage is funny because it doesn't come from a place of strength. It comes from insecurity and inatequacy
>>
>>17104859
As does your knowitall attitude.
>>
>>17104850
So you admit to having never informed yourself on the topic. Therefore you haven't the ability to come to any conclusion, whether it be for or against. Your opinion is foundationless and you are a total jackass.
>>
>>17104856

Crystals are for fags dude.
>>
File: coldplay spooks.png (962 KB, 1339x663) Image search: [Google]
coldplay spooks.png
962 KB, 1339x663
Quadrivium is a very good book on sacred numbers, geometry and music. I found it super interesting just in general

Here is a lil diagram of Coldplay's use of occulty stuff. I personally reckon chris martin is pushing us toward universal conciousness

His song "Adventure of a lifetime"
Has a few strange lines in, "turn your magic on, Umi she’d say
everything you want’s a dream away
under this pressure under this weight
we are diamonds taking shape"

Umi is the Egyptian meaning "Life"
My personal translation:
Turn your magic on, Life,
Everything you (YOU) want is a dream a way,
Under the pressure under this weight (of life at this moment)
We are all diamonds... taking shape
>>
>>17104873
Yes I have. I got 2 pages into a book and 2 minutes into a video. Any logical reasonable person rights this stuff off straight away. it's often empty people looking for something to believe in or dumb people that want to pretend they know something more than others that buy into this garbage
>>
>>17104846
>>17104843
you're writing off an entire field of human endeavour as nothing more than superstitious nonsense, that strikes me as more than a little unrealistic.
>>
>>17104883
Try reading into the work of Einstein, hawking, Newton, pen rose, bohr, born, plank and people that actually contribute to the rising consciousness
>>
>>17104887
Your concept of " unrealistic " is extremely warped
>>
>>17104887
Actually that goes for " realistic " as well
>>
>>17104898
I have; Einstein is my hero. Suck a dick faggotron.
>>
>>17104924
Think about that then. Forget about the message of a lead singer from a fag band. Coldplay? Really? Are you a 16 year old girl?
>>
>>17104901
>thousands of people spend thousands of years working on something
>absolutely nothing of value is there
>>
>>17104932
Humans take 1000 years to finally rid the world from superstition and reach our technological peak. If not for superstition we would've done it in 100. You and people like you are a blight on the human race. But hey, enjoy your internet, iphone, computer, modern medicine and all the other perks that comes with rationalism. Your doing your part
>>
>>17104937
scientists are no less superstitious than a hunter-gatherer - "rationalism" is more of a comfort-word than it is a reality.
>>
>>17104937
OP asked if the illuminati are real. This is what they believe in. Not spiritual nonsense. They are trying to illuminate you. There is a difference between illumination and masonry. The illuminati tried to infiltrate masonry to rid it from superstition. They failed. Masons took their name for the purpose of disinformation and to further prosecute them. Masons, who are really in power, want to keep you and their members dumb
>>
>>17104949
Yeah ok. Using observation and experimentation. Logic and reason is superstitious. But beleif, faith and hearsay aren't. You're a special bunch
>>
File: 100_1105.jpg (2 MB, 2588x1815) Image search: [Google]
100_1105.jpg
2 MB, 2588x1815
Eliminate fear from your life, or use it to control others.

Know yourself or destroy yourself.

Thoughts are things.

Magic 101
>>
>>17104962
Yoga involves observation and experiment, so it isn't that science adds those two aspects - it's that science imposes a specific (scientific) rigour. Your three types of superstition (belief, faith, hearsay) are still in science, though - and adding rigour hasn't been shown to have any mitigating effect on their influence (except in limited spheres which has no application to the sphere of science as a whole).
>>
>>17104987
By scientific rigour, do you mean scientific method. Because I don't know of any scientific method that includes beleif, faitg or hearsay. You've made claims but that's easy to do. Doesn't make you any closer to accurate
>>
>>17104987
And if by scientific rigour you mean strictly adhering to scientific method, your interpretation of the phrase is also far from accurate
>>
>>17105004
Actually I meant is accurate
>>
Can none of you tell yet, that I'm just throwing out bait and derailing the thread? For nothing more than my own amusement? You know now. And I'm finished. Thank you
>>
>>17104996
I mean the scientific method, yes.

I think if you study skepticism and apply what you read there to science - every time you come across something which undermines the absolutist claims which are often attached to science (and there is a lot in there which I think will do that) instead of responding with "that's ridiculous" - "no-one could possibly believe that" - "life wouldn't be sustainable if you took that seriously" etc. ask yourself instead "is there a reliable way of eliminating that objection", then I think you'll understand where I'm coming from, because I've read the objections and in my eyes there aren't ways around it, and I think science as it is now survives skeptical analysis by ignoring it.

This relates tangentially to the occult in that once you realise science is not an all-encompassing explanatory model it opens the doors for new value systems to be brought forward from the shadows of the "all-encompassing scientific worldview" which is actually a superstitious construction around the method itself, a method which has no such "all-encompassing" implications. It isn't that the occult is "true" in a scientific sense, it's that it's unrelated to science altogether - it starts and ends with another impulse behind it.
>>
>>17104859
>>17104869
You both need a heavy dose of 4chan.

The internet isn't a person, FYI.
>>
>>17104932
I think I'm done dismissing things now. Forever.

Open mind FTW.
>>
>>17105012
>derailing
People respond to things they feel like responding to. We call this conversation. Thank you for bothering to keep the thread bumped.
>>
>>17105064
Do you open threads just to keep them alive?

Do you think that it is your artistic creation or something?

More like autistic creation.
Thanks for being a kek
>>
>>17105163
Like there's a massive shortage of occult threads on /x/ lol
>>
>>17105030
No, absolutes in science are exactly that. There are still unknowns in science. Which scientists use scepticism to approach these subjects, but the sky is blue. 1 + 1 = 2. These absolutes have no room for skepticism. No scientific absolute does. You use big words but they don't make sense. You are wrong in so many ways. That is absolute
>>
>>17105030
I forgot one more absolute. The occult ISN'T REAL. Ok by now. Football coming on soon
>>
>>17104205
>I don't like drinking luke warm lady piss

Not drinking chicks' piss

What a faggot.
>>
>>17104937
So glad you are on /x/. I think you have saved me. I didn't realise I was so wrong. 35 years of esoteric study and developing an exquisite sensitivity to the subtle realms beyond the physical world, but I see now I was just wrong. I must have imagined it all. Ah well. Thanks again.
>>
>>17105198
All your absolutism in these posts show that you don't actually know much about the philosophy of science. To the extent that it appears you are not actually a scientist. That, or just trolling. Which is it?
>>
>>17105180
I can't remember the as good occult thread I got anything out of on /x/
Too many trolls, morons and people responding to them.
>>
>>17104186

whitney is one of the freemasons and iliza is one of the lesser elites. they're all conning the rubes who don't know better.
>>
>>17104983

CHRIS WANTED ME TO FUCK THE FOX AND NOW I WANT TO FUCK CHRIS IS THAT FUCKED
>>
>>17105451
How about spending 35 years on learning about the physical world. You know...... The real world. What a waste of a life. What a waste of sperm
>>
>>17105603
Too many trolls, morons and people responding to them.

This sentence is moronic. People? Do you expect a dog or cat to respond?
>>
>>17105462
Philosophy is not a science
>>
Can we make occult general a regular thing?
>>
>>17104957
Can you elaborate on this? I had a friend who was a Mason that always spoke forbiddingly of the Illuminati. He associated them with black magick.
>>
>>17104168
You know I had been considering doing a parody version of the omg threads. From that op post you seems you've beat me to it.
>>
>>17104937
Ever hear of Newton?
Or Jung?
Or even Max Planck?
>>
>>17104205
Why do you h8 Wuman?
>>
>>17106980
why? there has been a total of one informative post all thread.
>>
>>17106980
It is, however it's over in /his/ for whatever reason
>>
>>17106962
You tried to sound smart but you failed
>>
>>17106966
That proves my point, as anyone with the slightest understanding of or training in science will know. You aren't a scientist. You are an ignorant troll, trying to use what you think is the rationale of science to make you feel better about your own inadequacies. You've been outed, give it up.
>>
>>17106955
Read up on the idea of "the hero's journey" in mythology. Just about everything I learned from esoterics has had practical physical world application in my work.
>>
>>17104168
yes the illuminati is real, why do think that there are so many hidden triangles in mainstream media.
>>
Where's a good place to read about chakras?
>>
>>17104533

>some people really believe this
>>
>>17104937
>implying we already hit our tech peak... Dont be delusional.
>>
>>17110286
lol. i know right. theyre mistaking a toddler for an old man. weve only had maybe a few centuries of progress since people thought the sun revolved around the earth and both revolved around jesus.
>>
>>17111713
i mean fuck. we are just now remembering how to make flame throwers and robots like the ancient romans had ( though admittedly our robots are way better than the clock work stuff they had back in the day ) because of all the technology we lost during our last dark age
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.