[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mark Passio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: passio.jpg (46 KB, 425x572) Image search: [Google]
passio.jpg
46 KB, 425x572
Is he legit? He posts presentations on YouTube relating to the occult and natural law, and calls himself a "de-occultist". He claims to have been a former member of the Church of Satan, among lots of other claims.

His channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/WhatOnEarth93
>>
He tells I like it is. John Todd and him have a similar message as dose Jim marrs.

They exist they have always existed and they push society towards the occult. Look at the cartoons or labels of products or movies. All of the, have reference to the all seeing eye of there one true God lucifer the one who brought light to this planet
>>
He's royally full of shit and scours any media platform he can to sell his nonsense.

He was never a member of The Church of Satan either. He even claimed Anton LaVey made him "a high priest". Somehow he seems to have forgotten that the ONLY High Priest in the CoS is the owner. The current being Peter H. Gilmore.
>>
I don't respect any lavey satanist.
>>
>>17104708
yeah, this guy is full of shit.

>>17104713
well, you'd be totally okay with this bloviating blowhard.
>>
good ol' edgy /x/
>everyone is full of shit except me!
>>
>>17104708
Muh Laveyan shill

>Muh evil disinfo on Muh '"Church'"

Fuck this shit. Glad that jewish manlet has gone to hell now.
>>
>>17104743
When you have NWO shills at every corner, best believe there'll be shitposts.
>>
>>17104745
You sound real intelligent.
>>
>>17104815

So you, homo.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.