[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I was sleeping this morning, I heard a weird alarm or siren
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: frequency.jpg (11 KB, 610x295) Image search: [Google]
frequency.jpg
11 KB, 610x295
When I was sleeping this morning, I heard a weird alarm or siren like noise in my dreams. It was really loud and obnoxious during the fact, but the really strange thing is that I could still hear it when I was awake and lucid, at least for a couple of minutes as it slowly got fainter and fainter.

I asked my nephew who was already awake before me if he could hear anything and he replied in the negative.

the best way I can describe the noise was that it sounded something like a high pitched cicada's hum, growing much higher in pitch for an instant, then receding. Each interval of noise was about 6 seconds in length, I'd estimate.

Does anyone have any idea what happened?

>inb4 it was your alarm clock dummy, no, my clock's alarm is disabled, none of the alarms in the house were going off and it doesn't sound like that anyway.
>>
EHS?
>>
>>17103906
I'm not sure. I don't remember hearing this noise before today.

I had a slight headache when I woke up, but I don't think it's related.

I don't feel any other symptoms, and nothing else seems off, just that noise.
>>
bump?
>>
>>17103901
Around what time did you hear this?

I heard something similar around 11 AM this morning
>loud shrieking noise, sounds very distant.
>Stops and starts 3 different times, lasting a total of about 4 minutes.
>ends abruptly and afterwards hear rustling and shit coming from the forest around my house in the direction it was coming from
>ask my brother if he heard anything (No idea if he was awake or not)
>Says he didn't hear anything
>Nope.jpg
>>
>>17105351
And no, I don't have an alarm clock.
>>
>>17105351
I made this thread shortly after I woke up, about 10:35 am EST or so.

I don't remember the sound coming from outside or any particular direction, so it must've been in my head. Maybe it was a frequency or something.
>>
>>17105369
Oh great so I must be dealing with some unrelated beasty trying to practice it's high note before tearing my face off.

>Man, fuck the Appalachias.
>pic related (someone spotted this in Tennessee.
>>
>>17104544
> this thread is about shit coming out of sleep
Know when to sage, Anon.
>>
>>17105382
I live in Appalachia too.

This practically redneck country, no real excuse not to pack heat for the occasional turkey, varmint or bear roaming around.
>>
>>17105399
Being armed isn't the problem, i'm armed to the teeth. What i'm more afraid of is something that can't be hurt by conventional weaponry.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.