[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something feels very wrong /x/, its like something is getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 34
Something feels very wrong /x/, its like something is getting prepared.
I cannot tell if its bad or good but I can almost taste the danger, what about you guys?
It feels really off /x/, I don't like it.
>>
Ive felt it since about 2011, and it's only gotten stronger since then; it seemed to really kick off toward the end of 2012.

They say it's supposed to hit in 2018, though there's really no way to tell how all the pieces will fall until they do.

So, the best thing you can do is spend the next 2 years accomplishing anything you wanted to in the life you've had so far, the world itself may not end per se, but the world As We Know It certainly may.
>>
felt that since summer.
there is indeed something up
>>
>>17103908
Exactly, I can't tell what is going to happen but its not good.
>>
No need to worry, anon. I'm sure your mother tries her best for a cozy, festive Christmas dinner. It won't be that bad.
>>
>>17103904
I don't think the world is gonna end, but its gonna come really close to it, and we're going to spend years struggling to re-create what was once humanity.
>>
>>17103911
i knew this day would come since i was in fourth grade.
i have since prepared. my bugout equipment is right in the box behind me. and the rest will be purchased on january 1st.
>>
>>17103915
Make a room for me anon
>>
>>17103924
there is enaugh room in my mind to take care of 2 people if there is a female i need to protect. after all, humanity has to be rebuild after the happening.

but jokes aside, i expect to work together with other willing survivors after the initial storm has blown over.
>>
>>17103926
has settled* may sound better
>>
>>17103926
I don't think this is gonna be some kinda natural disaster,
I know Im gonna sound schizo or paranoid or whatever but I think america/some other country is planning something.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (90 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
90 KB, 736x552
>>17103897
And as he sat on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately, 4 “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign when all these things are about to be accomplished?” 5 And Jesus began to say to them, “See that no one leads you astray. 6 Many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am he!’ and they will lead many astray. 7 And when you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. This must take place, but the end is not yet. 8 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places; there will be famines. These are but the beginning of the birth pains.

9 “But be on your guard. For they will deliver you over to councils, and you will be beaten in synagogues, and you will stand before governors and kings for my sake, to bear witness before them. 10 And the gospel must first be proclaimed to all nations. 11 And when they bring you to trial and deliver you over, do not be anxious beforehand what you are to say, but say whatever is given you in that hour, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit. 12 And brother will deliver brother over to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death. 13 And you will be hated by all for my name's sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.
>>
>>17103897
14 “But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where he ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 15 Let the one who is on the housetop not go down, nor enter his house, to take anything out, 16 and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak. 17 And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! 18 Pray that it may not happen in winter. 19 For in those days there will be such tribulation as has not been from the beginning of the creation that God created until now, and never will be. 20 And if the Lord had not cut short the days, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, whom he chose, he shortened the days. 21 And then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it. 22 For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform signs and wonders, to lead astray, if possible, the elect. 23 But be on guard; I have told you all things beforehand.

24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, 25 and the stars will be falling from heaven, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 26 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then he will send out the angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven.

28 “From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near. 29 So also, when you see these things taking place, you know that he is near, at the very gates. 30 Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.
>>
>>17103931
Im not a christian but this is very alerting
>>
>>17103930
you dont sound paranoid at all. the western powerblock supports ISIS with weapons and money.

i had 2 dreams about ww3 recently. and they were together on 2 nights
the first dream, i was an american and watched an american ICBM launch towards the east and a north korean ICBM hit LA, note that the NK nuke was launched from american soil.

then in the following night, i was a russian tank driver and we were invading europe.
there was no counter-attack from europe. they didnt defend themselves.
>>
32 “But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Be on guard, keep awake.[a] For you do not know when the time will come. 34 It is like a man going on a journey, when he leaves home and puts his servants[b] in charge, each with his work, and commands the doorkeeper to stay awake. 35 Therefore stay awake—for you do not know when the master of the house will come, in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows,[c] or in the morning— 36 lest he come suddenly and find you asleep. 37 And what I say to you I say to all: Stay awake.”
>>
>>17103937
9 “But be on your guard. For they will deliver you over to councils, and you will be beaten in synagogues, and you will stand before governors and kings for my sake, to bear witness before them.

note what is happening today, what with the NSA and whatnot
>>
>>17103940
Im afraid this might become reality soon anon
>>
>>17103948
Nothing is like what it looks like, everyone is hiding something and thats a fact.
It feels bad to see the world go corrupt.
>>
>tfw you are being protected from above while the others tried to kill you several times but you magically allways survive these attempts
>tfw you are meant to find your soulmate to make babies in the new world and rebuild civilization in that new world
>tfw it was allways my dream to be roaming free around in a devestated apocalyptic aftermath-world
>>
>>17103954
the above won't protect you unless you take precautions anon, get ready and the above will help you.
>>
>>17103953
what am i hiding, anon?
>>
>>17103958
aside from my identity seeing we are on an anonymous messageboard, eh?
>>
>>17103956
hence why i plan to purchase my happening-gear
at the end of this year i will purchase it :)
>>
>>17103960
I wouldn't know anon, I really wouldn't
Im just an ordinary person, but you know you're hiding something, big or small.
>>
>>17103962
Very fine Anon, may the heavens be with you.
>>
>>17103954
national will rise against nation, just like messiah said it would be

"the LORD—knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath."
>>
>>17103968
i don't think i am, unless it is hiding the gospel of Jesus Christ and secrets of eternal life, but who here would give ear to such a thing?
>>
>>17103978
some people like to hear those kind of things.
>>
>>17103926
lol
There isn't a single event that constitutes 'the end.'
When the end does come, you'll miss it, you won't know its happening anymore than you know that we've passed through the industrial revolution or the information age.
All civilizations seem to fall when they begin to expend resources they don't have.
War is a necessity, not a way of life.
To wage war after war on far away lands is to bring about collapse almost certainly.
And so I share the following theory with you:
The US is heading toward civil war. Once it does and the chaos breaks out, countries all over the world will act to settle ancient, long held disputes. A new power will emerge and ruthlessly vie for control, but will ultimately fail. In this time will come new horrors, one the world has been kept ignorant of because the world has ignorantly been creating them.
It doesn't end there though. At the worst of it, when suffering is all that exists for all of being, something will emerge- because it has to. There will be one being that rises to extinguish this Hell, one that can not experience suffering for itself, but through others. And this is why this being acts, entirely in self interest but since it's self interest is that of others the line between selfish and selfless behavior is erased.
This is the power this being possesses, not just to unite opposing natures, but to bring harmony into a world which has become totally and completely deprived of it.
>>
>>17103958
We've all got secrets.
>>
>>17103897
"Something is wrong...I can't tell if its good or bad."

Well, OP, I'd hazard your problem is that you're a retard!
>>
You could donate to save the ocean, it could stave off our inevitable decline.
>>
"I got a baaad feeling about this." another quality thread OP, well done.
>>
>>17104009
https://youtu.be/t6Fpj-tmRiE?t=3m12s
>>
>>17104009
I speak my mind anon
>>
File: the virus 2016.jpg (1 MB, 1338x2755) Image search: [Google]
the virus 2016.jpg
1 MB, 1338x2755
>>17103897
ive been expecting this recently. its seems more probable every day
>>
you ever want to burn your self alive.
>>
File: wutnig.png (8 KB, 470x152) Image search: [Google]
wutnig.png
8 KB, 470x152
>>17103904
>>17103908
>>17103911
>>17103914
>>17103915
seen this multiple times
people keep dismissing it as roleplaying but the storys and answers these people give to questions are very logical and make sense
>>
>>17104046
apparently most people saying this are "TimeTravelers" from around 2060 and that this is declassified information and they want to warn us about it and to "be prepared"
>>
>>17104046
lil niggas posting San Andreas cheats and shit
>>
>>17104021
fake
>>
>>17104050
i am not a time traveler. it is just in my intuition that something will happen and i have and want to prepare for it.
>>
File: 7 August 2018.png (17 KB, 656x388) Image search: [Google]
7 August 2018.png
17 KB, 656x388
>>17103897
i see this sometimes on /x/
>>
>>17103897
I wonder if in 10 years something still won't " feel right." Or maybe you might've grown up by then. Try thinking right. Feelings are for stupid women. Men don't feel, they think. Re Align your existence. Think dumb fuck. Instead of trying to peer through the veil of reality. Confront reality. Embrace it. Or you'll turn around one day and be working in a new age store selling crystals, earning 10k a year. Fucking peasants
>>
>>17103948
That ALL relates to "their" time. The struggles of early Christians within the Jewish community and the rule of the Romans. It's been shown that revelations is about roman rule and the anti Christ mentioned was the emporer of that time ( I forget his name ) So much easier being an athiest. Whether it be by fire, demons, the "end times" or being hit by a bus. When you die you die. That's it. Nothing to be afraid of. No fear for losing my immortal soul because there's no such thing. The only real valuble thing in this universe is time. The time you have. You are wasting yours
>>
File: 1449299771742-0.jpg (270 KB, 1205x663) Image search: [Google]
1449299771742-0.jpg
270 KB, 1205x663
>>17103931
The thing I don't get about these passages is that all these things have happened during all of human civilization. If you take that into repect and assume it's true, then it leads you to a bigger picture.
>>
>>17104221
You're blind. You think you know everything, but you are simply blind.
>>
>>17103985
Bullshit
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 800x1200
>>17103997
>>
>>17104271
I'd rather be physically blind than mentally blind and have blind faith. I think. I don't feel. I know. I don't believe
>>
>>17103997
You piece of human shit
>>
Quran (21:105) The Prophet stated: "Even if one day remains, Allah will stretch that day until the Mahdi comes to fill the Earth with Fairness and Justice after it has been filled with Tyranny and Injustice."
>>
do you guys think when the elites and negative entities on this world are gone, we can locate our soulmates via dreams or something? because if not, i am pretty fucked.
either i find her before the happening or i find her via mental special abilities after the happening.
>>
>>17104829
When it all goes down, you'll be the first to die.
>>
>>17103897
>It feels really off /x/, I don't like it.
Then you should really get off /x/.
>>
>>17104864
Fuck you
>>
>>17104995
No, fuck you.
>>
>>17103897
>I can almost taste the danger
If you're legit on that, I'm mad jelly.
>>17103904
>certainly may
OP I think I understand why you feel that way.
>>17103908
>>17103911
>things you can say about literally anything
>>17103930
>I think america/some other country is planning something.
No shit?!
>>17103937
>very alerting
That's not a valid turn of phrase.
>>17103953
>on the board that discussed everything hidden
>still thinks things are hidden
>hasn't ever participated in debunking
>>17104009
/thread
>>
>>17104017
See >>17103997
>>
>>17103954
Have you heard tale of Halloween's End and the world Dead November?
>>
>>17104951
Oh nooooo. I'm scared now. Can you tell me when it's gonna happen? I'm so scared I'll beleive anything you say because you are so more informed and "ready" for it. Should I build a bunker? Should I renounce evil and give my soul to Christ? As I said. I have no fear of dying cause everyone does. I don't have any fear of evil spirits or the anti Christ because I know these things don't exist. But I can sense you believe and FEAR these things, by thinking others do aswell
>>
>>17105031
Why are you bothering? These threads are for lurking and laughing. Let them circlejerk about vague feelings. You know even if one day something does happen by chance they'll just say to themselves "ha, I knew it" even if they've been calling out the happening for years prior.
>>
>>17103897
The next sim is being built, I think
This one has been around for awhile, very well developed
But it's becoming dangerously old
There will be some leakage but most will pass on
>>
File: 1449546403369.gif (564 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1449546403369.gif
564 KB, 250x141
what is this rp
>>
>>17105093
>but going to work every day and adhering to social customs isn't rp
Even speaking a language is rp m8, so what's your point?
>>
>>17105103
>this much autism
RP is RP within the confines of society being society. We don't use them as synonyms because we don't need them to be synonyms.
>>
>>17105103
I think this is his point. >>17105089
It's like I'm on /tg/ but people actually believe what they're saying.
>>
>>17105107
Explain more. I don't think I understand what you're saying. Are you suggesting that RPing is somehow more valid when it adheres to a socially agreed upon perspective that lends it that validity? Isn't that just a group delusion?
>>
>>17105108
And you actually believe that money is worth anything
(I've seen it with my own two eyes m8o. Perhaps I misinterpreted what I saw, which is why I rarely speak in certainties)
>>
>>17103897
There is nothing to worry about. You are only gonna get raped by an army of hobo niggers under the full moon, while a catholic priest is singing ave maria in the background. This is probably ordered by the government, but nothing unusual, Obama just does this every now and then. Good luck and have fun.
>>
>>17105108
>It's like I'm on /tg/ but people actually believe what they're saying.
Isn't it the most wonderful feeling you've ever had?
>>
>>17105075
Cause I like getting a rise out of numb skulls. It amuses me. I'm fishing for a big religeous speal. He only comes back with short sentences. Oh well
>>
>>17105113
>RPing is somehow more valid
Validity isn't a concept that applies to RP. Whatever you're thinking of, it isn't RP. Probably the concept of belief, near as I can guess.
>>
>>17105147
Okay but I picked up the implication, from your post, that what seperates society from RP is its validity, and that the only thing that keeps it from being not synonymous with RP is the fact that you choose for it not to be
So if it really is RP, then validity doesn't apply to it either and your opinion comes toppling down
>>
>>17105154
I dunno though I'm admittedly really unclear on what you're trying to say D:
Sorry if I sound like a dick or seem to be making little sense
>>
>>17105154
It wasn't an opinion, it was an allusion to a definition. I neither said not implied anything about validity.
>>
>>17103940
The people probably won't defend themselves, because most of us hate our own Globalist, anti-European governments and see Russia as being more decent, even with everything they have done.
>>
>>17105142
Heh, fair enough.
>>
>>17103897
>its like something is getting prepared.
Is this ever not happening? Are you seriously afraid that people are still able to do things?
>>
>>17103930
SWEET THEY GOIN TRY TO BAN GUNS AND CIVIL WAR STARTS AS AMERICANS FIGHT FOR THEIR RIGHTS USA USA USA.
>>
they're always cooking when they realize they fucked up. dark crystal shit, son.
>>
>>17103985
They will try to ban guns, that will be the flashpoint.
>>
Hillary will win. No one will be able to figure out who the fuck voted for her. The population will slip closer into slavery. Miley will come out as a man.
>>
>>17103978

You answered your own question, anon.

and the world is burning.
>>
>>17107019
thats hillary-ous
>>
>>17103978

You answered your own question anon...

... and the world is burning.
>>
Kylo Ren would kill his own son...
>>
>hanz solo
>>
>>17103897
I don't know if anything paranormal will happen, but there will be a big social revolution around 2022-2025.
>>
>>17103897
Stay calm, what will be will be.
>>
>>17107110

lol, ok. thanks dude.
>>
>>17104021
this would be so cool.
>>
>>17103897
I don't know where wlse to post this but I need help. I am not insane. There is something going on now and I don't know what it is. You can call me paranoid but that is wrong.

Help.
>>
>>17103897
if you feel it you will die soon.
mine went away after i made a pact with 6 demons over the course of a year
>>
>>17110000
Fuckin' slut.
>>
>>17110029
and 3 succubi
>>
Dont beat around the bush. Whens it going to go down and whats the cause going to be. You dont have to be 100% accurate just best guesses.
>>
File: js7hH5RygL.png (144 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
js7hH5RygL.png
144 KB, 500x375
>>
File: VQCEetKXNH.png (281 KB, 440x323) Image search: [Google]
VQCEetKXNH.png
281 KB, 440x323
>>
File: 8heXOgJhPd.png (121 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
8heXOgJhPd.png
121 KB, 500x327
>>
File: vbvcbc.png (164 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
vbvcbc.png
164 KB, 500x294
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTOFYaIdfdQ
>>
File: 0y5zbvq1v0.png (111 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
0y5zbvq1v0.png
111 KB, 500x368
>>
I sense something terrible!
I sense!
Bernie Sanders getting elected!
>>
I'm 22. Lately I'm starting to feel like everybody is losing their mind and acting like robots incapable of independent thought. Maybe I just notice conforming more. I don't know.

The only sane people I know are my brothers and girlfriend. Everybody else seems dead inside.
>>
File: VFVrn7oJTA.png (209 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
VFVrn7oJTA.png
209 KB, 500x375
>>
File: 7RhkVSpevO.png (143 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
7RhkVSpevO.png
143 KB, 500x281
>>
File: 1335746565672.jpg (12 KB, 357x272) Image search: [Google]
1335746565672.jpg
12 KB, 357x272
>>
File: majzik tru'yu.jpg (145 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
majzik tru'yu.jpg
145 KB, 640x480
this once and only moment of us now..

its strange when they tell me this world was never supposed to happen..
>>
File: sdfsd.gif (578 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
sdfsd.gif
578 KB, 499x499
>>
File: 2014-10-29 19.56.01.png (141 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
2014-10-29 19.56.01.png
141 KB, 480x360
>>
File: IMG_20130922_104457.jpg (39 KB, 490x230) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20130922_104457.jpg
39 KB, 490x230
>>
File: dfvdfvdfvdzsd.png (102 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
dfvdfvdfvdzsd.png
102 KB, 500x333
>>
File: 5Nm1rxdmsho1_250.jpg (9 KB, 250x193) Image search: [Google]
5Nm1rxdmsho1_250.jpg
9 KB, 250x193
it then befalls me the ABSOLUTE
reality of the situation

the mentally ill who have died
realized how truly fucked you are at death.

death is one dimensional (flatland)
no ifs &s or buts..
>>
File: IMG_140214_022432.jpg (178 KB, 718x693) Image search: [Google]
IMG_140214_022432.jpg
178 KB, 718x693
https://blvckceiling.bandcamp.com/track/dark-pair-of-dice
>>
File: 1342698419661.jpg (8 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
1342698419661.jpg
8 KB, 717x960
>>
File: fgsdsd.png (233 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
fgsdsd.png
233 KB, 500x379
this reality
pic related
God subjected to it
until we or he can awaken
that 3rd eye of his
and its easier than its currently
percieved
>>
File: IMG_20130829_024015.jpg (72 KB, 1097x709) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20130829_024015.jpg
72 KB, 1097x709
>>
File: 1356443795454.jpg (28 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1356443795454.jpg
28 KB, 500x380
https://blvckceiling.bandcamp.com/track/girl-money-2
>>
File: ATT_1392527338438_photo 4.jpg (42 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
ATT_1392527338438_photo 4.jpg
42 KB, 403x403
>>
File: tgdfdx.png (500 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
tgdfdx.png
500 KB, 500x563
>>
whats with the images being posted?
>>
File: IMG_20131023_114820.jpg (155 KB, 571x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20131023_114820.jpg
155 KB, 571x600
>>17110204
>>17110204

capture a glimpse into the vibe of god
with the music as u restare
into the pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0NGdLr4img
>>
File: 1994.png (191 KB, 465x344) Image search: [Google]
1994.png
191 KB, 465x344
>>
File: STROMS THE.gif (719 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
STROMS THE.gif
719 KB, 500x208
>>
File: ujlkik.gif (994 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
ujlkik.gif
994 KB, 500x333
>>
>>17107987
Sheep
>>
>>17103897
Yeah, that's just the paranoia setting in. Should probably talk to a doc about it. They can prescribe pills that'll leave you feeling dead inside, so you won't care if the world is about to end or not, but leave you functional enough to continue being a productive cog in the machine.
>>
>>17103911
"I don't know where I don't know when, but sumtin bad 'bout to happen"
>>
I believe something is coming. Me and my three friends have had the same feeling. We didn't even tell each other until we got pretty drunk and comfortable to talk about it. It freaked us all out that each one of us have had this same feeling of impending hard times ahead for all of humanity. I'm not a pessimist and I really don't want it to end or come near ending, but I can't shake the feeling. The only thing I can does try to prepare myself mentally.
>>
>>17103897
I know what you mean anon. The astral plane has seemed somewhat uneasy as of late. The entities that dwell there seem to be prov something. What, I can't say. Even my third eye was blocked from seeing. My pearl handled revolvers blessed by the pipe have been glowing a bright red as well. I'll report more as I find it. May your spirits remain strong in the meantime.
>>
>>17110361
RP at it's finest
>>
>>17104009
/thread
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.