[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I've been thinking about world events post 911
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: AS1.png (365 KB, 480x570) Image search: [Google]
AS1.png
365 KB, 480x570
Hey guys, I've been thinking about world events post 911 and how fucked the world has gotten I think something major is about to happen and so so do many of you but I'm new to x how often does this go on?
Pic related
>>
>>17103655
Every other post, buddy.
>>
People have been thinking what you are thinking for longer than recorded history probably.

The older you get the more fucked you realize things are. So it may seem like they are getting more fucked than usual, but im pretty sure things are just always like this.

Thats not to say happenings arent happening, all the time. Its just they happen on another axis of progression. The world goes along as it always does, and things caught up it fall off or ascend or something suitably nebulous.
>>
>>17103661
Actually, things become clearer, at least for me.
>>
>>17103655
>I'm special
>the post
>happens like every 2 weeks
GFU, OP... go for it... Maybe you'll get it, this time!!!

(my dog is privy to your story and LOL's you every time but ok go ahead).
>>
>>17103677
I'd like to go full Bomb Shelter and restart civilization if things ever become safe again...
>>
>>17103655
>>17103656
I miss 00-03, those were my favorite years.
>>
File: 1450512193444.jpg (146 KB, 685x960) Image search: [Google]
1450512193444.jpg
146 KB, 685x960
>>17103661
I know what you are saying, because I hear it from people.

I know the mentality.

Things were pretty fucked in say feudal times, commoners were treated like cattle in ways they are not now.

I am scared of the true globalist end-game but I keep seeing great results, industrialization, freedom the non-elites used to never have.

I feel OP, but I also think we can look at positives that are clearly evident.
>>
>>17103655
Art Bell had a theory and wrote a book called the Quickening. The only event that I can honestly say was a "happening" moment was 9/11. And even that is subjective in how it affected people and eventually things kept moving along.

Actually the only thing that would fit the bill is a nuclear war. We were closest to that in the 60s and even with that happening time would march on.
>>
>>17103677
This.
>>
>>17103749
Not even the Conquering Of Europe by the Muslim Hordes? The Destruction of Germany? England? France? These are thousand year-old nations that have been silently conquered over the last few years. That's not a happening to you? Europe as we knew it is dead. It will NEVER be as it was. THAT is a Happening, dear anon.
>>
>>17103756
Its just that. It will happen and the world got over it. A happening tends to happen abruptly and when you slowly see it developing over time. It lacks the same impact.
>>
A great war against kebab is about to begin. ISIS plans to spark this by setting massacres on multiple locations around Europe during the so called Zero-Hour. Which most likely means new-year's eve.

This act practically will destroy EU by forcing the whole thing in lockdown.

So while many innocents will die, in the end it's for the greater good as it will finally awake everyone of the threat of Islam.
>>
>>17103762
Thats the problem, Europeans seem to treat terrorist attacks like its a natural disaster because they have no identity or pride left. The attacks in Paris should have pissed them off to deporting and arresting all Muslims but they just said "oh no this is bad, lets mourn the victims :(" and they will do it over and over and over until they all die.
>>
>>17103767
This. At least the fear and prejudices America is exhibiting is a natural human reaction.

Its like the EU is scared to sneeze wrong lest they offend the babarians at their gates.
>>
>>17103655

Except crimes of all types being at the lowest levels in recorded history? Or health care being so over all advanced that life span continues to grow and we now worry more about population explosion over mortality rate? Or that the worry that 'global warming/climate change' is a man made/exacerbated phenomenon has over shadowed any worry about finding resources such as farmland, water sources, fuel sources?

The world been going to shit since man walked up right, deal with it.
>>
>>17103749

I really kinda miss Art Bell! Coast to Coast has become so tame compared to the rogue shit that was on we he hosted or when Noory was guest host and then just as he began to take over.

The Quickening as he described would have had the world ending in a nuclear blaze like 10 years ago, right?
>>
>>17103781

maybe cause in a way they're actually at the gates. france has ghettoized mulsims living there for going on 50 years. with tensions slowly simmering to the point it makes the white/black race racial of the u.s. look like an after school special
>>
there are lots of things that will happen. im going to explain something that many wouldnt believe but is true. i also dont expect most to read what will be posted its just a habit of mine to leave data in odd places

global warming, the protection of endangered species and clean air laws are mostly built on old propaganda

the idea was to prevent 3rd world countries from developing by preventing deforestation. carbon high in the atmosphere gets converted into c14 carbon and rain down. radio carbon dating relies on this natural phenomena

liberals in charge knew those "regan" democrats where all in on it. all the republicans let it happen to prevent increased competition.

but companies wanted more growth. outsourcing grew foreign economies and deforestation continued. in short time they wont be able to keep the lie going. what happens when people realize it was all just to prevent the southern hemisphere from developing?

the earth will return to a new ice age. antartic ice is growing more than its loses. more ice recorded than ever in antartic right now

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum
>>
>>17103661
>So it may seem like they are getting more fucked than usual, but im pretty sure things are just always like this.

Don't try to be cool. Yes the world is always fucked, but sometimes it gets doublefucked and now is one of those times.
>>
>>17104685
shit makes no sense
>>
File: 4bc.jpg (3 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
4bc.jpg
3 KB, 200x150
To be honest the way I see it, Columbine and 9/11 happened, and then everything afterwards has been a constantly escalating spree of people trying to imitate or top those two events in terms of impact and death. Every other week there's a new spree killer, or a new terrorist attack. I blame Osama and those two Colum-cucks for all of this bullshit.
>>
>>17105364
>I blame Obama
ftfy
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.