[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super secret society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: BeautifulDespair.jpg (65 KB, 535x434) Image search: [Google]
BeautifulDespair.jpg
65 KB, 535x434
If you have the capacity to sense others and hear their thoughts, is it like a secret club that you don't talk about?
>>
>>17102886
What are you, Jaden Smith?
>>
I delete creepy niggas.
>>
>>17102886
I sometimes wonder that.
I've conditioned myself to periodically think-shout "Hey! Hellooo. I don't know if I can hear you or if you can even hear me, so *whistle tune* my names anon!"
>>
Pretty sure you start selling motivational videos.
>>
>>17103058

I don't know, I think it's possible. I know lots of people are capable of it, I would like to explore the possibilty further.
>>
>>17103081
>I know lots of people are capable of it
So why don't you ask them instead of the WD40 huffing schizophrenics here?
>>
>>17102886
No. It's more like knowing something, and then later wondering how the fuck you knew that.

Long before cell phones, I'd pick up the phone after one ring and say Hi Mom. And it'd be her, and we'd laugh. She'd do the same with me once in awhile.
>>
I've had experiences like this but I can't tell whether it's only a narrative my head is telling itself or not
If it is a secret club it's really confusing because, without any external signs to validate it, you're left with a lot of ambiguity
In any case it's fun
>>
>>17103169
It's easy to bullshit yourself when you're in your teens and young twenties and your brain chemistry is all aflutter. Beware the trap of trying to BS yourself into having A Great Spiritual/Psychic Experience.

Best thing to do is go out into a patch of woods after dark and just sit calmly, until it's an hour later and you realize you've been sitting there without any other sensation except *being.* What the early Church fathers called holy contemplation.
>>
>>17103183
hey the bs itself can be a great psychic experience, even if it's emptier than you'd think
better than nothing
>>
>>17103192
No it isn't. Garbage in, garbage out. Keep a healthy body and a healthy mind and train yourself.
>>
>>17103196
That's just like, your opinion though
At this point I personally value exploration above criticism, as we already live in a world that is (generally) rife with one and often lacking the other
>>
File: 765px-Aristotle_Altemps_Inv8575.jpg (114 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
765px-Aristotle_Altemps_Inv8575.jpg
114 KB, 765x1024
>>17103204
You need both, mang.
>>
>>17103218
And where should that criticism be coming from? Strangers on the internet or your own experiences? If someone ends up delusional, let them. It'll either kick their ass at some point down the road so they'll be forced to re-evaluate themselves, or it'll work out just fine for them. One man's trash is often another man's treasure.

Just so long as it doesn't interfere too much with the lives of others.

It's all just a ritual that'll eventually sort itself out, hopefully. All driving towards a (non)conclusion of some kind.
>>
>>17102886
Yes, something like that.

The final secret of the Illuminati is that you discover you are one of them. Those who know easily can recognize those who know; and everyone who knows, by merit of knowing, naturally does their part.

>>17102981
People capable of spontaneous telepathy are naturally quite serious people.

>>17103058
For some, especially robust people, it's not unreasonable to share the largesse.

>>17103081
Choose carefully! Are you ready to give up the comfortable certainty of a life lived within socially confirmed norms? After a certain point, there is no going back. Be prepared to lose the esteem and respect of those who you previously esteemed and respected; to the uninitiated, to cultivate experiences of this type is to be mentally ill.

>>17103114
Because occasionally, by dumb luck, one of them might stumble on here, such as myself.

>>17103169
Welcome, brother!

>>17103196
If you understood as much as you knew you'd be a great man and everyone would come to learn from you as you desire.
>>
>>17103139
If you're the real POS, I don't know why you'd bother with a stupid thread like this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.