[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Brick Incident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 1024x768
Why isnt this talked more about on /x/? This clip is from the original Ghost Adventures documentary. In it, a brick is thrown violently across a room while being filmed by the investigators. This mysterious and horrifying event remains undebunked to this day.

I understand this could be faked, but I truly don't believe it to be the case as this was before any mainstream success. Also, the primal fear and panic that ensues is pretty difficult to fake. Isnt this undeniable proof for the paranormal or am I too easily convinced? Thoughts?

http://youtu.be/9mZAc9R95CM
>>
>we have no fear of you
>aaaaaaaaargh fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!
>Go! Go! Go!
>out runs usain bolt
>leaves nick behind to get eaten

Seriously though, ALL US reality shows are fake and/or scripted. It's been that way for years. Dunno why they do it. For this reason I call bullshit. Probably just a crew member with a brick on a wire.
>>
I remember watching this forever ago. Very creepy. Not saying it is or isn't fake. BUT it's likely that they included some flashy paranormal activity in their early work to gain popularity (which apparently worked).

I want to believe it's real, but I don't trust Ghost Adventures.
>>
>>17101689
Also, to get a show aired by a major network you have to have something sensational. This would class as sensational imo and probably got them on air.
>>
Why do Americans make fake reality shows like Ice Road Truckers or Storage Hunters then try to sell them as real? It really boils my piss. It's an insult.
>>
>>17101718
U wot lad

Storage hunters is real how can it be fake
>>
File: LaughAtThisMan.jpg (27 KB, 245x290) Image search: [Google]
LaughAtThisMan.jpg
27 KB, 245x290
You implying what I do isn't legit?
>>
>>17101707
But they debunked the use of a wire.. The brick had a trajectory, which isnt consistent with it being pulled along a straight path. Also, why would they get their experts to debunk the method they used? Surely this would draw extra attention. Im not arguing here, just stating why this has me so torn. They seem so genuine and skeptical, even in the regular series. Their reactions just seem very real
>>
>>17101720
Its fake bro. All staged for cameras. Sorry. All US reality shows are scripted. I know, why right? Why not just let the magic happen naturally? The UK is now doing the same. Really boils my piss.
>>
>>17101736
I agree it seemed very real, and I have no evidence to support it being a hoax. I'm just going on the fact that all those shows are fake. Its like the boy who cried wolf, you BS us for years then when something genuine happens nobody believes it. Sods law.

I believe ghosts are real, i just dont believe US reality shows are real.
>>
>>17101720
I'll give you an example.

There's an episode where one of the "buyers" finds a carnival float in the lock up. He unhappily pushes it out of the lockup with one hand thinking hes lost a few grand then looks under the sheet. Low and behold.... There's a car under there worth 20k!!!!

Wait, he pushes it out with one hand? A car with the handbrake on? And doesnt think.. "my thats heavy", or even look under the sheet until the "reveal".

Its retarded BS for rednecks, sorry dude. It may be entertaining, but its not real.

(sorry for bad punctuation)
>>
File: RandyBoBandy.gif (707 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
RandyBoBandy.gif
707 KB, 500x379
>>17101689
>>
>>17101711
True but it was an award winning documentary on its own. They were after objective truth.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.