[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: king_tut_s_tomb_unopened.jpg (47 KB, 675x458) Image search: [Google]
king_tut_s_tomb_unopened.jpg
47 KB, 675x458
Is it possible getting inside another person's dream ?
>>
ex gf in my dreams all the time so I would say yes
>>
>>17100942
No you just can't come to terms with the fact that she doesn't like you.
>>
>>17100937
if you think really hard about it before you sleep, then maybe
>>
Well this is just how you are interpreting it. If someone somewhere dreams about you, then you are in that persons dream. If you do someting obvious then you are making the chances bigger to actually get into someones dream. So technically yeah, yeah you can. But getting in someones dream inception style is really not possible
>>
Yeah, why not. Meaningful coincidence or not, this shared experience is certainly possible.
>>
>>17100949
I think it's possible , but we need full control over our sub conscious first which is almost impossible
>>
>>17100943
The is completely peripheral to the topic of the thread.

Thanks pseudo-intellectual.
>>
When you whisper to people while they're sleeping they will hear it in their dreams.
>>
Dreams are not paranormal. Is this entire board full of retards?
>>
>>17100984
>Is this entire board full of retards?

You are here, this can not be denied.
>>
File: a.png (747 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
a.png
747 KB, 768x576
>>17100937
Of course, OP. Don't you remember when spongebob did it?
>>
>>17100942

mine just wants to fuck and suck. yours?

also, if you start yawning for no reason it might be because your brain has entered a theta brainwave state.
>>
>>17100937
Learn to use the catalog, OP. >>17078931
>>
>>17100937
Yes, but as far as I know only God is capable of doing it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.