[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lucid dream
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: twitch.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
twitch.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
So i've been lucid dreaming for a while now, at least one or two lucid dreams in a week.

My usual reality check was looking at the time on my phone and it would change immediately and randomize.

Yesterday i became aware without needing to check anything , i was going up the stairs to my old house when i realized i no longer live in that country , and i had control.

I decided to " make sure " i was dreaming and pulled out my phone mid flying , time didn't change and randomized - first time i panicked, i looked at my hand too because it would usually be a good reality check and it was normal .

So do reality checks don't work after you've become aware ?
>>
It's a grey area between waking up and continuing to dream. You may snap back into non-aware sleep or wake up.

I used to pinch my hand or twist my finger to find out if I was dreaming. One nightmare I became aware, but not in control. I was attacked by a pirate with a cutlass, stabbing me in the belly. I finally woke up my broken index finger in my left hand...
>>
>>17100875
> used to

And now?

Also i just made myself wake up after i panicked
Was afraid i fucked something up
>>
I kinda lucid dreamed this morning, when i was in the dream, i became conscious, and i said in my mind ''im inside a dream'' then everything turned black and i could only see some weird lights and shadows but it scared me so i woke myself up
>>
I haven't hard a dream scense the buying a motorcycle dream.
>>
>>17100893
My first time i was with my crush sitting on the window of my old house, when i went back i realized that the other portion of the house is my school .

Instantly figured i was dreaming and went out the door, then while walking for like 2 seconds everything began getting blurry and felt like a lightning storm and i woke up.
>>
>>17100885
I stopped dreaming after smoking loads of weed. When I do dream I very rarely go lucid (much more common in my teens). To find out if I am in a dream I jump up and pull in my legs. If I keep floating, then I start flying or something. Usually wake up very soon after. Probably lack some imagination and suspension of disbelief (very powerful assets for magic) with my older brain. That... and the weed man. I should really stop for a few months and get some therapeutic dreams in return.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.