[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ Does anyone know about love spells?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: a-love-spell.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
a-love-spell.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
I'm thinking about going to some type of conjurer of the the magic arts to attempt to conjure up a love spell for this girl I've been after for a couple of years (complicated situation). I've tried the law of attraction, but I'm skeptical now.

Are there any negative consequences from these spells that I should worry about? I don't want a bunch of demons knocking on my door or anything.
>>
The negative consequence will be from getting ripped off by conmen.
What kind of bloody skeptic are you.
>>
>>17100685
Yes, you will get a random woman who will wreck your relationship/household.
Pray to Jesus Christ instead, because He knows the best things for you.
>>
You may always doubt whether she fell for a con, or for you. If successful, you are basically doing the mental equivalent of drugging her physically and having your way with her. Now is that something you do everyone you love? Do you really love her, or do you hate her rejection?

Love... Love under will shall be whole of the law.
>>
>>17100712
You mean "Love is the law, love under will" right?

t. Thelema cawk.
>>
File: roll-of-cash.jpg (35 KB, 341x318) Image search: [Google]
roll-of-cash.jpg
35 KB, 341x318
>Does anyone know about love spells?

Get this talisman, it never fails.
>>
>>17100685
Spells really don't work, because they tend to be relient on silly superstious thinking.
>>
>>17100707
OP, ignore this gigantic faggot.

Don't do a love spell, they always have a horrific side effect.
>>
File: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (143 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg
143 KB, 960x1280
>>
I understand the risk of charlatans.

HOWEVER

Let's assume I knew of someone who is 95% legit, only serious answers, pls.

What are the possible risks?
>>
What if I was okay with that?>>17100712

I just want to know if I would risk getting attacked by spirits or some other shiz.
>>
>>17100778
>>17100765

Be a proper man and earn her using your charm, willpower and sexual prowess.
>>
>>17100723
It's a common contraction of the two central laws in Thelema. There is also: "Nor let the fools mistake love; for there are love and love", but I am not sure I understand that fully yet.

I do not care much for Thelema (these days), but I do like those central tenets. Not sure Crowley fully understood love himself (or lived by his own laws).

2 Timothy 3:1-5: But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

If both black and white prescribe true Love under will, maybe there is something to it (you could call it a Divine law).
>>
>>17100806

Yeah, always nice to see certain perspectives.

If the concept of twin flames is true, I do not want to disrupt the time steam (I'm selfish, but I have limits) in a way that harms people.
>>
>>17100778
If you are ok with that, my moral compass deems you a bad guy. But do whatever you want (if you lack the willpower, you should work on that too, I heard it's sexy to appear confident), these acts of deception and subterfuge carry their own punishment with them. It's a lesson that has to be learned by experience. I can tell you about legions of demons and sucubi and it should not change your mind. If it does change your mind you are still: afraid of demons, not sure what Love is, finding your ego/identity. Those are probably bigger problems negatively influencing your life's path, than a hoard of demons taking revenge for Love Spells.

You'll understand Love Spells once you start selling them to foolish newcomers, who use them as artificial substitutes/scaffolding for an individual will.

Building your will on the magic of others is rarely a good idea.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.