[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this is old, but what do you think about this, /x/? h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: desktop-1425912122.jpg (109 KB, 650x478) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1425912122.jpg
109 KB, 650x478
I know this is old, but what do you think about this, /x/?
http://filesmystery.blogspot.com/2011/04/paintings-of-hell-by-korean-artist.html
>>
>>17100611
>what do you think about this

It's a jpg of a painting.

If you're not gonna bother then neither will I.
>>
>>17100611
Why is God such a Cunt?
>>
File: we wuz demons n shit.jpg (105 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
we wuz demons n shit.jpg
105 KB, 550x413
>>17100611
>>
Hell is an interesting coping mechanism. If there is no life after death (we may never know for sure), then people will still think of thieves and murderers going to hell as punishment for fucking with society's utility function and undermining co-operation.

I am of the position that heaven and hell are concepts for those still alive on earth. Hell and heaven are possible states to attain on this earth while alive, but when the Bible or the Quran mentions hell, I take it to mean: a bad legacy.

You are in hell when people do not visit your grave. When you are remembered for your misdeeds. When your children distance themselves from you. When no one sheds a tear or misses you. When your knowledge and wisdom dies with you.

The Bible and Quran then give advice on how to avoid such bad legacies, and instead have people think good things about your spirit when you have died. That is your reward for giving to the poor: People will speak your name with respect. You can not take material gains with you in the afterlife.

Remember that before the fall from grace Satan was allowed to visit heaven. Satan / lucifer as the light bearer gives knowledge on "forbidden fruit" adult stuff. After you lost your innocence and are ashamed of your naked body, after you realize that rational knowledge can temporarily obscure or kill your magic superrational God, after you create your own children and care for them with the sweat of your brow, you lose the easy path to paradise. It's all hard work and no wonders.

I am sure that the concept of hell was/is used to keep followers controlled. It's a strong and dangerous meme if wielded this way. But it totally glosses over the wisdom and symbolism, and is a rather childish interpretation of the divine (a punishing Father).
>>
>>17100611
It sounds really preachy. Looks more like a tool rather than a real experience.
>>
File: NqJ7t.gif (554 KB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
NqJ7t.gif
554 KB, 500x208
I know know how to handle this.
>>
>>17100611
Does anyone know where I can find a higher resolution image of the paintings ?
>>
>>17100611
there is nothing special about those picture than what I have already imagined.
>>
Lots of fine reading material on Mystery Files...Here's a gem from the archives, "The Characteristics of Women Who Are Not Virgins:"

http://filesmystery.blogspot.com/2011/02/characteristics-of-women-who-are-not.html?m=1

>Here are tips if you want to know a girl >venereal disease or not, just watch his >breath smell bad ANTIBIOTICS whether >or not, by the way when the mouth >smells like the smell of antibiotics, it >was a sign girl / woman has been >exposed to venereal disease seriously >enough.
>>
>>17103761
There is murdering the English language and there is holocausting and ethnic cleansing it.
>>
>>17103761
>orbofconfusion.png
>>
>korean paints hell
>shows stupid whities in their natural habitat

lolwhite people
>>
>In hell, the senses are hundreds of times more vivid than you actually feel in physical realm

I've seen this spouted hundreds of times from people who say they've been to Hell. That all your senses are amplified. Can't be a coincidence.
>>
>>17100611
>THE REALITY OF CIGARETTE SMOKING AND DRINKING ALCOHOL.
>Spirit of Snakes are filled in the alcoholic drinks and in cigarette smoke.
>>
Pretty dumb, you're telling me when I'm watching TV Satan is tormenting my soul? Sounds like the bullshit some fanatical christian would say but here they're talking about it like its fact. I could draw a picture of hell right now and it would have the same amount of credibility as any other crazy bastard that claims they've seen hell. 0/10, throw me a fucking bone op
>>
>>17103805
But most of the people in the paintings are Asians.
>>
>>17103809

Because it's a metaphor for being a good fighter.

Git gud.
>>
>>17100710
God loves you, man.
>>
Spoopy
>>
>>17100710
>>17104228
God is making you suffer, and then sends you to Hell when you die. Feel the love.
>>
Are these the paintings that were used in this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCNe8CaIBDI

I find that video funny for one reason alone: The way the guy says "Don't go to hell" at the beginning and the end. I don't know why, but something about the way he says it makes me laugh.

Personally, I think if there's an afterlife, there's no hell. Purgatory, maybe. That would make sense. It would be like prison here on Earth. But I don't believe God would give someone eternal punishment for only a lifetime of sins.
>>
>>17103809
That happens when I astral project; when I'm "over there" (nice place or bad), everything seems to be more real or vivid. Upon waking IRL, it's like my senses have been dulled compared to being in that state.
It's not just like that in 'Hell' senpai.
>>
>>17100752
>>
>>17105853

Not an astral projection rp thread. Shoo.
>>
>>17100611
As a Catholic who's very familiar with things like this. The red flag is who's the name of this girl? People who have seen things like this always are open about there identity and never hide anything. Also people who've seen he'll never describe it in detail because of how horrible it really is.
>>
>>17100611
Man I wish I wasn't Jewish this stuff could actually be spooky
>>
She was on drugs
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.