[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lynn ann
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-18-13-35-51.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-18-13-35-51.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
What does /x/ think of that girl on YouTube obsessed with the columbine shooters ? Its not paranormal but she is insane.

https://youtu.be/v1_bZNNLJkY
>>
>>17100431
>Its not paranormal but she is insane.

So why the fuck should we care? I swear, /x/ is posting desperate attention whores way too often these days, all you're doing is giving them the views that they want.
>>
>>17100431
ugly old woman with nothing better to do.
>>
>>17100442
Dude calm down
>>
>>17100464
he's totally right though. people are shilling their own channels on here all the time and people constantly post stuff from mentally ill or pathologically self-absorbed people. why support that?
>>
>>17100490
Some one who is obsessed with a killer has millions of posters of him on wall makes only videos about it.
I thought it was worth posting about. She looks pretty crazy imo
>>
>>17100490
I get what everyone here is saying though just thought it was worth shot.
>>
Some women are extremely attracted to men who commit extremely violent crimes. Breivik for example was drowning in love letters during his trial.
>>
>>17100431
She's not real. Obvious android.
>>
>>17100490
>people are shilling their own channels on here all the time
You sound like a loser.
>>
>>17100687

This is a perverse cybertelephonically controlled mediastimuli reaction to the degeneration of masculinity in the media. Brutality and aberrent masculinuty is allowed because it slips under the radar. All else is stifled and snuffed out by feminism, self-policing, anti-Aryan (Indians included) culture.
>>
>>17100431

She's still good looking though. Would bang.
>>
>>17100958
>You sound like a loser.
this is just a really weird response to what you quoted.
>>
Nothing special. There's plenty of girls who are obsessed with serial killers and mass shooters on social media.
>>
>>17100961
No, this reaction is absolutely timeless. Media and the modern world have nothing to do with it. Its just a woman's brain having an improper reaction to what is perceived as alpha male power.

These women describe how they know they are safe and cared for by these killers. How they would never do it to them. Etc.

And many historical examples of women who expressed interest in these types of men.
>>
>>17101013
>And many historical examples of women who expressed interest in these types of men.

Like?
>>
>>17100962
I would bang also - WITH A SHOVEL.
>>
>>17101008
Yep a lot of them who pin pal with serial killers in prison.
Reminds me of the article I read a year or two ago about the women who was trying to get married to Charles Manson, I know he isn't a serial killer but he still has that allure and fame these crazy types like.
>>
>>17101243
It doesn't take much to type it into Google and search it. This is a phenomenon that's been going on for a long time.
>>
>>17101274

Give examples you little fuck
>>
>>17101317
Google it lazy fuck
>>
>>17101013
>And many historical examples of women who expressed interest in these types of men.

Like? Dumbass
>>
literally search "serial killer fandom" on google
>>
File: image.png (41 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41 KB, 500x223
>>
File: image.png (35 KB, 415x264) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 415x264
>>
>>17101344

Stereotypes exist of Serial Killers getting dozens of love letters exists for a reason, stupid.
>>
>>17101258

What are you a faggot?
>>
She is fucking crazy.
>>
You know what I've noticed about these little serialkiller/mass-shooter groupies? They're almost exclusively white women.
>>
>>17100431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk6tB_5EZTg

jesus...
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.