[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is David Shayler really the Messaiah or is he just a nutter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: David-Shayler_1460788a.jpg (61 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
David-Shayler_1460788a.jpg
61 KB, 460x288
Is David Shayler really the Messaiah or is he just a nutter?
>>
>>17100221
JUST A NUTTER, AND UR A FUCKING IDIOT, FUCK OFF
>>
>>17101393

How cute, Junior's first day of trolling consists of going to every thread and ranting in all caps.
>>
>>17100221
Yeah, I've been there too. Probably just nuts. Aren't we all :/
>>
did he get a sex change or did i imagine that?
>>
what the fuck is a messiah
>>
>>17100221
>David Shayler
Reading up in this guy makes me think maybe all the MK-Ultra stuff has some basis in reality. He was a former M-15 agent who released confidential information about the shady stuff the british government was doing at the time. They've been trying really hard to discredit him since, maybe they thought it was a good idea to feed him mind altering chemicals that would drive him insane.
>>
'E's not the messiah, 'e's a very naughty boy!
>>
>>17101455
you idiot mk ultra is real. for fucks sake there was a investigation in america and they got caught burning records of the experiments

the american government thought it could learn to brain wash people . everything from subliminal messages to narcotics was used and some people were even raped (the attempt to use repressed memory activation to block information from being used)

any ways if you dig just a little you will find everything mentioned and much more. i think it was abc that was going to make a tv recently about mk ultra based on hard evidence but they decided against it
>>
>>17101435
What is a dictionary?
What is google?
>>
>>17101433
He is now a transvestite.
>>
He's not the messiah, but he is a victim of corruption. This was a man who revealed the truth, and not phony claims, but legitimate, verifiable truth.

The Messiah claims, as well as the transvestite things, are clearly him suffering a breakdown, most likely due to him being mistreated by the government.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.