[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rohinie Bisesar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 10
File: rohinie-bisesar-1.jpg (28 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
rohinie-bisesar-1.jpg
28 KB, 620x465
Looked through the catalog and didn't see anything about this.

>On Tuesday afternoon, Toronto police arrested Rohinie Bisesar, an MBA and financial district regular, and charged her with attempted murder. Police believe Bisesar walked into a downtown drugstore Friday afternoon and hacked a knife into a stranger’s chest, wounding her grievously. Then she walked away.

>"Police say Bisesar was arrested Tuesday at approximately 3:05 p.m. Ten minutes earlier, someone using Bisesar’s personal email address sent a message to the National Post.

>Gutowski’s confirmed that the email address is authentic and that Bisesar had been using it Tuesday. But the Post could not independently confirm that the message came from her.

>The email opens with a plea:

>“Do you know any top professionals in artificial intelligence, biotechnology, nanotechnology, satellites?” it said. “Maybe Military. Maybe Government?

>“Something has been happening to me and this is not my normal self and I would like to know who and why this is happening. There is either a single person or more responsible and who and why would be nice to know.”

Why do so many people with "mental health issues" have similar stories about being targeted by a person or group forcing them to do things they don't want to.

The story kinda reminds me of that Korean chick who locked herself in her apartment who talked about being mind controlled or something.
>>
File: rohinie-bisesar.png (541 KB, 1180x664) Image search: [Google]
rohinie-bisesar.png
541 KB, 1180x664
Side note: I think she's pretty good looking.
>>
Lady is a nut job. Your missing the part where she spends hours at the same Starbucks every day in the financial district, dressed like a businesswoman and working on her laptop, but she was unemployed. What was she working on?
>>
I dont want to do an "AMA", but i knew here pretty well. Id see her every 2 or 3 weeks because of mutual friends, and we'd talk often when we'd go clubbing or on lunch dates.

The last 2 months before this incident, iv only ever noticed 2 things that were kind of out of character.

>more extrovert then ever
>somtimes mimic mouth movents when you were talking, but in silence.

At first I thought it was stressed induced, so i didnt bring it up. Im more scared then ever. I dont know what to believe.

I wont be posting anymore, anyone who claims to be me is a liar.
>>
File: rohinie-bisesar-2.jpg (14 KB, 620x352) Image search: [Google]
rohinie-bisesar-2.jpg
14 KB, 620x352
>>
>>17097715
What would have caused the stress. Did she have money troubles? Was she dating anyone? Or do you think it was some schizophrenia or something.
>>
>>17097735
her mannerisms are to formal for someone who just stabbed a person.
>>
>>17097715
Kek
>>
>>17097624
That's Natalie Portman, you dolt.
>>
>>17097621
because the government targets certain individuals. i'm not sure why or how these individuals are chosen

in the movie "eyes wide shut", when tom cruise comes back from the satanic party with the elite, his wife recalls a dream. its rumored that stanley kubrick filmed a scene where nicole kidman was mind controlled in some way and was at this party but couldn't remember it.

not all of these cases are mind control but some are and this is clearly one of those cases
>>
>>17098354
Or she could be legitimately paranoid schitzo? I'm not saying no cases similar to this are true (there ARE legitimate cases of gang stalking), but this case is pretty much a textbook loonie.

>gov't afta me
>bekuz of reasons
List them, you fucking putz. Die for a good cause, or break the delusion.
>>
>>17097621
This is fucked up.
>>
>>17099048
Hi, shill.
>>
>>17097703
could be anything, you don't require a boss to work on stuff.
>>
>>17097703
Cite your sources.

>>17098354
> i'm not sure why or how these individuals are chosen
You know how in Godzilla there was that computer sim in the navy ship that predicted 'zilla's possible paths?
What if 'they' have something like that, but it's hooked into everybody's records, and it predicts behaviour?
What if this program predicted she would become a threat to 'them' and they used their fancy tech to remove her from the game?

If she's legit, whoever did it is a poor sport.
>>
>>17097715
Guys, I'm anonymous. I know her. I used to see her. Clubbing. Ect.

Her mouth move awesome.

>I am anonymous.
>>
>>17097739
>monkey troubles

Lol
>>
>>17099853
hi anonymous how you doin?
>>
I don't know why I come here. You guys are kinda cool. You guys come up with creepy shit I couldn't come up with in my wildest dreams. You guys give me the creeps some time and make me think I'm an alien. Really creepy niggas.
>>
>>17099871
In my wildest dreams I could not be as creepy, And delete shit on /r/ for me.
>>
>>17097621
Is there any reason for a person to just stab someone like that? It's weird. It makes me almost wonder how that kind of thing can happen, because it seems to just happen. No reason at all, just a person kills another. If it's not mental illness then it's something weirder than human nature. This is why I come to /x/.
>>
>>17099878
can you summon daemons wizard?
>>
>>17099942
They aren't demons, but phantoms of your mind that act in a particular fashion.
>>
she is sexy af
>>
any archives, links?

or this this thread just simple 'listen and believe'?
>>
>>17097715
call the cops. This anon might have useful information.
>>
I want to stab her cervix with my penis.
>>
>>17099997
I have useful information. call the cops.
>>
>>17100014
I have useful cops, call the information.
>>
Seriously though, where do I go to fuck her?

I must fuck her.
>>
>tfw she's 40 years old
>>
>>17100030
she is probably to much woman for you.
>>
>>17100034
I don't know just hearing you niggas makes me want to throw up. Stick it in a light socket.
>>
>>17100022
Information I have useful, cops the call
>>
>>17100046
I'm white
>>
>>17100058
oh well ok then.
>>
>>17100052
Yoda?
>>
>>17100046
You hear what I type?

Are you disabled? Do you use a text-to-speech app because you're a retard?

Is it like a robot voice?
>>
>>17100066
are you disabled?
>>
>>17100107
do you want to build a snowman?
>>
I am also gangstalked.

It happens after you read too many conspiracies
>>
>>17097621
because there are common themes to paranoid delusions. government control is very common now because it reflects our current society. aliens or secret societies sometimes work in concert with government or are the main culprit for other people. another common one that's been around forever is being controlled by gods/devils or being a main factor in the cosmic fight between good and evil.

people who are losing control mentally seem to recognize this fact but they creative a false narrative to explain their symptoms as the meddling of some forces outside their control. it's got to be a terrible experience and it's not something to encourage.
>>
>>17100957
Take your Abilify.
>>
>>17101040
I don't take anything anymore.
>>
>>17101050
Yeah, that's pretty obvious.
>>
File: hm.png (510 KB, 651x593) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
510 KB, 651x593
>>17101040
>>17101050
>>17101051
>fucking savage
I'm trying so hard not to laugh in the bathroom at mcdonalds
>>
>>17101065

yeah but your at mcdonalds. that's funny.
>>
>>17101072
This nigga goes to mcdonalds. lol
their food is shit. get out of there really nigga. Maybe taco bell.
>>
>>17101075
>taco bell
>not shit
eat some real mexican food sometime.
>>
>>17101075
and that's what's really funny.
>>
>>17101072
>>17101075
>>17101078
>>17101079
I mostly just come here to take a shit after work, but if the qt cashier is here I'll buy a burger as an excuse to chat her up and give it to hobo steve at the underpass on the way home
>>
>>17101075
you don't belong here.

go away you manufactured turd
>>
>>17101078
well I would rather get a chille relino from that mexican resturant.But it's better than mcdonalds.
>>
>>17101090
>chille relino
it's chile relleno. I'd rather have homemade enchiladas smothered with cheese and with habanero-based sauce, then a nice empanada for dessert.
>>
>>17101098
well yeah, as a starter.
>>
>>17101119
you know what's really great, garlic wings at mindtown sundries. They are of the menu but they are great.
>>
This is now a food thread

Captcha was selecting pies. It's a sign
>>
>>17100058
have you submitted your mother and sister to the great black race yet
>>
>>17101148
reminds me of the heady days of parastrokia.
>>
These people suffer from delusions, even if you showed them absolute evidence that no one is targeting them they would not listen
>>
>>17101189
yeah those damn people eat at mcdonalds.
>>
>>17101196

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU

I don't give a shit who follows me.
>>
too many shills in this thread forcing it off-topic.
>>
File: origc.jpg (73 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
origc.jpg
73 KB, 640x640
>>17097621
>The story kinda reminds me of that Korean chick who locked herself in her apartment who talked about being mind controlled or something.
Chip chan is still going strong,bless her heart. I watched her put newspaper on her walls for a whole hour not too long ago. And then they were gone when I checked back the next day. Its been a few months so I should see what shes up to.
>>
>>17097735
Alien eyes..
>>
>>17101078
>He hasnt had their big boss steak nachos
>>
>>17097621

How long has she been in Toronto and how old is she? I met this girl named Rose who looked EXACTLY like her at a bar in Windsor in June of 2010, we hit it off, bar hopped a couple more spots, went back to my room.. Long story short while we were fucking all of a sudden she starts biting and scratching me, kinky for like 10 seconds and then just becomes downright scary. Drew blood from both bites and scratches. She wanted to kill me. I was able to subdue her, made her get dressed and get the fuck out. She kept apologizing, telling me she has a problem and that its not her doing it but something else is making her... I swear if I had been in a less advantageous position I bet she would have hacked me to death like some Basic Instinct shit. Damn shame because she was fucking perfect and a great fuck until shit got scary.
>>
>>17097621
Do you even schizophrenia?
One of the basic sign of schizophrenic behaviour is the delusion of persecution, when the person thinks that someone is after them, controlling their will, making them do things.
The reason why many claim its muh secret agencies is because secret agencies are the current hot topic in conspiracy circles. If she lived n South Aamerica, she would have claimed that demons are making her do things.
>>
>>17097621

Because she was crazy, and crazy people create stories about their delusions and how other people are responsible for them. Like >>17101509 said, these conspiracy causes are culturally bound: in anglo countries, these chiefly take the form of 'government influences', although if she were more religious and located in the bible belt, she might attribute it to demonic possession, much like she would in other comparable religious areas. If she were a muslim in an Islamic nation, she might again attribute it to the power of djinn, or if she were a Turk to the power of the deep state. I would love to know what Russians and Chinese would attribute their own crazed impulses and delusions to.
>>
>>17099835
here is her linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohinie-bisesar-mba-8005411

i doubt the predictive behavior theory as to why she was targeted because if it were the case then more individuals would be targeted

we should examine who she was linked to. who could've administered mind control over her in the form of programming or chipping
>>
i would let her shit on my neck
>>
>>17099809
Wellllll
Could be a shill, because of how fast they became so dismissive about it.
Or could be correct, since she seemed kinda nutterbutter to begin with.

Can confirm, Toronto is actually a kind of weird city. We all have those days where you sit next to someone at a starbucks, and after 45mins of them typing on their notebook and looking at something in their briefcase, you get up to use the pisser.

That's when you notice the notebook is off, and it's a briefcase full of troll penciltoppers. Time to mosey along...
>>
>>17101496
>not keeping going until you finish and risking your life
>not blowing your load as the life force leaves your body
>>
>>17101086
Back to >>/r9k/ with you
>>
>>17101086
>hobo steve
That sounds real fuckin' familiar.
>>
>>17097715
Come now Sarah, don't be shy.
>>
File: nomoredrama.png (276 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
nomoredrama.png
276 KB, 500x375
>>17099809
It wouldn't be much of a discussion if we all thought exactly the same thing was the cause here. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, it doesn't make them a shill.

this "shill" business really should stop, imo. It's probably an influence from /pol/. it's "shill" here and not "jewish shill", but the idea is the same.

you telling someone else their explanation is shit isn't contributing. back it up. say why you think differently.

if you don't. all you're saying (to me, anyways) when you call someone a shill is "I'm a nutjob"

peace out
>>
>>17106345

There are only a few assholes who do the shill shit, and they do it all the damn time. Just ignore them, they don't contribute anything even when they aren't chanting shill/disinfo/forumslider.
>>
>>17106389
if you're sure it's only a few people, ok. I still see it in damn near every thread. what's really annoying about it is the folks in threads like these that tend to believe ANYTHING conspiratorial tend to think that by calling those who disagree somewhat shills, they "win". if you're a shill, you shouldn't be listened to.

in reality, it's confirmation bias on the part of the conspiracy theorist. you're coming at them with an alternative to what they think and so they start plugging their ears and saying LA LA can't hear you!!! (or calling shill.)

but thanks you, for sure, glad to know I'm not the only one like me around here.
>>
>>17097624
You would fuck the crack of dawn.
>>
>>17100010
Your micropenis?
>>
>>17100058
You are an ape.
>>
>>17101072
His what is at McDonald's?
>>
>>17106938
>>17106936
>>17106934
>>17106928
please stop making meaningless, worthless posts. lurk more.
>>
>>17099048
Interesting how you came to the conclusion that she is a "textbook loonie" with zero fucking evidence. Very intuitive of you. You should work for the FBI.
>>
>>17097715
Disinfo agent activate.

Ignore.
>>
>>17101543
>That's when you notice the notebook is off, and it's a briefcase full of troll penciltoppers. Time to mosey along...

Wow, seriously? I'm gonna go out on a limb and believe that's a real experience, because I honestly don't believe you could make that shit up. That last part was so out of left field, I literally lol'd.
>>
This thread has been derailed hard.
>>
>>17101543
Because, you know, that's what she did, right? Typing on a dead computer? Are you done making sideways inferences?
>>
>>17106968
I'll do what I want nigger.
BTW I've lurked plenty.
>>
>>17107011
>BTW I've lurked plenty.
obviously not, if you're still posting like a 14 year old who just discovered /b/ and is getting butterflies in his stomach at the sheer prospect of arguing with strangers anonymously. the "I'll do whatever I want and nobody can stop me" attitude doesn't mesh well with decent conversation.

quality post, by the way.
>>
>>17107029
I'll do what I want when I want nigger.
I've lurked plenty.
>>
>>17107030
You won't do shit faggot. head back to /b/ with this autism.
>>
>>17107030
I can't make you stop shitposting, but I can only hope you're smart enough to to at least ruminate upon my words. introspection and questioning your own morals, beliefs, actions, and motivations becomes a rather large part of being a functioning, mature adult. hopefully someday you'll start acting like one.
>>
>>17107088

If he is a shitposter and you keep it going then what does that make you?
>>
>>17107029
>>17106968

Always get a chuckle out of seeing autists like this take /x/ so seriously.
>>
>>17101075

LOL REALLY NIGGA LOL REALLY NIGGA
REALLY BIGGA LOL REALY BIGGA LOL
NIGGER LOL REALLY LOL NIGGER fuck u
>>
>>17107151
>>17107161
here's that (You) you wanted

post quality has been a huge concern since the continuous normalfag influx from '08 onwards, and allowing these stupid punks to perpetuate their ridiculous "do whatever I want cause I'm free to be as stupid as I want" attitude is NOT healthy for any board's culture. it's the entire reason /vr/ got its own board - to be free from the shitty "lol why don't you play new games poorfags" and other underage bullshit that infested the board due to its popularity. it's also the reason /pol/ has been shut down multiple times in the past.

if you can't properly adapt, then stop posting until you're mature enough to figure how to do so.
>>
>>17107005
They're too good at what they do. The fact that the thread is now an argument about post quality (which, to be fair, happens a lot all over several boards) goes to show that there's even more merit to the idea of a conspiracy being related to the OP, but disinfo/derailers are so practiced at their bullshit that we'll never get it back on track.

OP, if you're still here, you might want to delete this thread and just make another one. However, not about the exact same topic. Maybe make it a general topic about common themes in schizophrenic delusions, and mention this case as an example.
>>
>>17107188
this reminds me of a recent South Park where ads cause the boys to forget their original search on the internet and instead they end up in footlocker bullshitting around.
>>
>>17101051
real nigga
>>
>>17097621
She probably just had schizophrenia
>>
>>17107188
>They're too good at what they do. The fact that the thread is now an argument about post quality (which, to be fair, happens a lot all over several boards) goes to show that there's even more merit to the idea of a conspiracy being related to the OP, but disinfo/derailers are so practiced at their bullshit that we'll never get it back on track.

14 year old noob retard shitposters and the oldfags schooling them gives "MERIT" to the idea that there's a conspiracy involved here?

L O fucking L !

shitposters = disingo AGENTS trying to hide the proof that this girl stabbed someone because her mind programming went haywire.
just wow. lol, man. thanks.
>>
>>17097624

I'd investigate her conspiracy, if you catch my drift.
>>
Would be cool if there was any legitimate information on the case in this thread, instead of all you neckbearded basement trolls talking about nothing. /x/.
>>
>>17097621
>stories about being targeted by a person or group forcing them to do things they don't want to.
that's part of the mental issue, paranoia. I worked in a facilty for a little bit and I heard stories of "government men watching me" along with hearing voices in sink drains, animals talking to them, and tress whispering mean things. All from different people, but similar stories
Its like asking why people puke when they get sick, its just part of the illness
>>
>>17101543
It's getting cold, isn't it?
>>
>>17100066

http://www.fromtexttospeech.com/output/0787961001450637395/9616603.mp3
>>
>>17107655
There is legit information. There has been many many articles. She is currently being charged murder, as she killed the woman. They call it Schizophrenia. It's not exactly a new concept. They hear voices and sometimes they act on them. She just happened to.
>>
It's called paranoid schizophrenia. It's not paranormal.
>>
>>17107682

underrated post
>>
>>17107682
Im fkn dead
>>
Paranoid schizophrenia seems like a pretty good cover for the government to actually gangstalk people with no one being the wiser
>>
>>17107615
I'd mind control her, if you know what I mean
>>
File: tinfoilhat.jpg (171 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tinfoilhat.jpg
171 KB, 1024x768
>>17109120
>Paranoid schizophrenia seems like a pretty good cover for the government to actually gangstalk people with no one being the wiser
>>
>>17097621
Not trying to sound like /pol/ or tinfoil, but the same thing seems to have happened with like sandy hook and the other school shootings at the time. Same patteren with all those shootings. Walk in school, shoot kids, kill self. Similar pattern with the news woman who got shot a few months ago. Anyone think it's possible that the government has some kind of brainwashing, sleeper agent, mind control type of technology that we aren't aware of yet?
>>
>>17097703
She could have had a job because, you know, cops and media and politicians and everyone lies, and even more so if it can get them paid, or save their lives or loves ones. Or she could have worked for something classified and pretended to work on wall street as a cover. The evidence isn't really there to declare her a nutjob yet.
>>
>Why do so many people with "mental health issues" have similar stories about being targeted by a person or group forcing them to do things they don't want to.

I don't know, why do so many anorexics think that they are too fat? Maybe they really are.

Seriously though, paranoia is the key, and it's always directed at something or someone. The content of their paranoid delusions is influenced by things like personality, beliefs and the culture they're in. In the olden days, it was demons and witches, now it's the men in black or the ayy lmaos. Why? Because of all the conspiracy theories and scifi shit that was going around since the thirties. And now with the help of the internet it's more available than ever. Not to mention the shit that's actually going down, like the NSA, which makes every crazy conspiracy sound more credible, and paranoid folks more paranoid.
>>
>>17109937
Nah. In the 20th century people sought their "15 minutes of fame." In the 21st, copycats seek their "15 minutes of infamy."
>>
>>17109937
Also, why change a formula that works? If it gets them what they want, which is to be remembered, even if it is for being a heinous piece of shit, then why bother being creative and going off script? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
>>
File: 1360307235832.jpg (15 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1360307235832.jpg
15 KB, 500x378
>>17107000
Yep. People can be odd.
>>17107006
What are you talking about? I was not talking about this chick, the girl my story was about was a redhead, freckles, hipster glasses. The girl the thread is about seems fairly legit. Maybe just between jobs? But you can never really tell who can go off. For all we know, troll toppers is totally stable but quirky, yet half of the financial district is maybe ready to pop from high stress jobs and cutthroat competition. I got a lawyer cousin who works in the financial district. Says she suspects she meets maybe 2 psychopaths a day.
>>17107677
What is this? I have seen it posted and in images lately. This another fucking ARG? So goddamn tryhard, man.
>>
>>17111238
I'm just saying it's weird. The people like james holmes who truly are crazy always seem to have their own twist to their psychotic killings. They seem to not mimic others. I'm probably just making a crazy theory though.
>>
>>17107030
Ure getting really annoying. Im tryna read about paranormal shit and not ur shit post
>>
File: Q9pSLst.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
Q9pSLst.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1280
scopolamine

all you need is an earpiece or a wave on the EM spectrum that the eardrum could pick up. combine a quaalude with scopolamine...
boom... see anything is possible.
only explanation for the murder though? the fuck if i know. maybe its some crazy time traveler type of shit going on? fuck.
>>
>>17099048
Schizos are off, you notice when someone has an episode, and they're usually more scared than anything, not calmly committing violent crimes.
>>
>>17109937
There are mindcontrol techniques, it's on Wikipedia. It's no secret, I don't get why so many people write it off as bullshit when no one's even really trying to hide it. I wouldn't be the first time that the public has been experimented on without getting told.
>>
>>17114914
Its because there shills
>>
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/rohinie-bisesar-stabbing-arrest-1.3366661

That's the article on the CBC right now about the "incident".
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.