[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /x/ think of the Columbine High School Shooting? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7
What does /x/ think of the Columbine High School Shooting? I just watched a documentary on it and now I'm fairly interested in the topic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0CSzvhmOzc
>>
>>17097392
Edgy
>>
>>17097392
Disturbed teenagers shooting up their school is not /x/ material. And don't even get me started on the tinfoilers here who think every school shooting is now faked.
>>
>What does /x/ think of the Columbine High School Shooting?

Not very paranormal.
>>
Its weird that we have CCTV footage, crime scene pics etc from this event that took place before the internet and media boom..

Now we live in an age of cameras and videos everywhere but never can see anything

Inb4 muh privacy.
>>
>>17097392
My cousin was interested in the colombine shooting next thing you know he shoots up spu
Don't do it op
>>
Funny how people are complaining that this thread isn't paranormal, but neither is pretty much any other thread on the main page right now.

Carry on, anon.
>>
>>17097397
How in the hell could they be fake?
>>
>>17097392
>What does /x/ think of the Columbine High School Shooting?
Marilyn Manson and DOOM make people kill their classmates.
>>
>>17097414
It probably has to do with the photos of the "same girl" at every massacre. even though that's bullshit and they were obviously different people.
>>
>>17097399
/x/ isn't about paranormal stuff only
from the rules:
>For all your creepy images and stories.
>>
>>17097414
some people think this shit is fake because of >>17097428 and they say it is to distract us from other things that are going on.
But it's not like multiple big and important event can happen at the same time right?
>>
>>17097402
cops store the footage unless you record it with your phone
>>
>>17097392
Edgy idiots. Funny that they were the ones that got the ball rolling but they weren't even that interesting in themselves.
>>
>>17097485
>the ones that got the ball rolling but

Too young to know who Brenda Spencer is.
1979, twenty years before Columbine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_%28San_Diego%29
>>
>>17097392
i was in high school when it happened. heres my opinion. IT WAS A FUCKING GODSEND. i know it wasn't just my little school in the middle of no ware. bullies and teacher alike lightened up on the freaks. thats why its kool to be a nerd now. we got breathing room and came to the front of society. fucking heroes
>>
>>17097530

You're delusional.

All the loons did was underline that the kids on antidepressants were unstable messes. Now if they wore black to school or drew a swastika on their notebook they got shuffled off to talk to a counselor. Losers stay losers, they aren't liberated by other losers.
>>
Losers stay losers.... (Everyone on this site including you)

Yea he's right :(
>>
>>17097530
I had the complete opposite, people gave me more shit because they were more afraid and on edge and teachers straight up told me I was gonna shoot up the school. it was very tempting to prove them all right.
>>
>>17097392
What I find interesting is when you go digging Eric actually had a pretty decent social life, including girls and all that.

Dylan just sorta comes off as a no-life pleb who Eric manipulated. I'm of the opinion that Eric was just insane (maybe just suddenly) and got Dylan to do it. I'd even go so far as to suggest Eric shot his ass unexpectedly, before shooting himself.

>>17097397
Yeah that shit is why shit like this can't be discussed seriously, it's pretty disappointing.

>>17097575
Not him, but I can testify that people are genuinely scared of outcasts after events like this. I've never been bullied myself so I don't really care, but I saw the fear and it was absolutely genuine. After the VT shooting a sorta weird asian kid (everyone got along with him and he wasn't really bullied, but a few screws loose) shaved his head and took all kinds of weird selfies, and we took it really seriously. Call it paranoia, but that guys point still stands.
>>
>>17097392
This is not /x/ material, take it back to /r9k/
>>
>>17097442
Everybody knows that only one important or newsworthy thing is supposed to happen at a time. After all, the world consists entirely of me, my family, and my social circle, and not, say, seven billion people each with their own agenda and interior.

False flag theorists are solipsists, plain and simple.
>>
The original false flag shooting.

Production values even lower than Sandy Hook.

There was a leaked interview where Sam Raimi admitted he directed the columbine shooting videos.

I can't believe people still fall for this shit.
>>
>>17098737
Natural Born Killers said it best:

"Insane? No. Psychotic?....Yes."
>>
Columbine was the first taste the US would have with the upcoming police state of mind that would become the norm after 9/11. If you want to get all spooky about it you could say it was an Illumanati ritual to set up the next 20 years but I don't really think that was the case.
>>
>>17097392

they probably felt like fucking idiots when their propane bombs didnt go off, still they got what they wanted and became legends
>>
>>17097392
I think it's unfortunate that /x/ keeps drawing mass shooting fanboys. Kinda more a /b/ thing.

Also, it generates shit like this post : >>17099799

I dig that so many on 4chan are eager to earn their reputation as "shittiest humans in the world" (and I hope you guys do realize that among the majority of humanity that even knows what 4chan is, that is the reputation it has, and its precisely because of shit like that that it has it,) but Jesus Christ. The minute you start typing the words "false flag" in a post like that, you should stand up go to the kitchen, grab a knife and cut off one of your fingers. Because there is little on earth that could demonstrate that you're just a huge douche than those words.

Sorry to be so mean but seriously, this is the sort of stuff that drags humanity down as a species.
>>
>>17100222

fuck off
>>
>>17100222
You think every shooting is a genuine one, with no chance of being a staged event.

Explain, please.
>>
>>17100222
yes, fuck off.
>>
>>17100227
>>17100238
>>17100231
Three idiotic responses from three, perhaps less, genuinely shitty people who, were they to die, might at best deprive the state of some tax revenue. Otherwise the world would be no worse off.
>>
File: 56634656794.png (386 KB, 998x1000) Image search: [Google]
56634656794.png
386 KB, 998x1000
>>17100222
>>17100239
>>
>>17100239
Tell me how every shooting is genuine and not one single event is staged in any way. Also, stop namefagging and being an overall faggot. It's really not helping you in being superior to the rest of us.
>>
>>17100227
Not even that guy, but please an hero
>>
>>17100239
>namefag takes a moral highground and judges the worth of other's lives

wow what a surprise, people who use names on an anonymous imageboard are usually so likeable and self aware
>>
>>17100253
I know one good namefag/tripfag, but I haven't seen many more.
>>
>>17100259
inb4 Hans
>>
>>17097392
Something very interesting in that. Harris' father was military. At 21:30 they talk about a journal he kept regarding Eric. He documents a lot of Eric's outbursts. What kind of father writes down what his kid is doing instead of stepping in to stop him?

Could it be that Eric was part of an experiment? Could his "father" actually be his handler?
>>
>>17100259

Caustic?
>>
>>17100591
>Caustic?
Always.
>>
>>17100591
>>17100613
Samefaggory.
>>
>>17100615
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
Two kids high on Ritalin decided to shoot some classmates because they were ridiculed for being no-gf retards who wore trenchcoats.

/Thread
>>
File: tripfagssmdh.png (91 KB, 1874x908) Image search: [Google]
tripfagssmdh.png
91 KB, 1874x908
>>17100619
>>
>>17100622
The only conspiracy here is why half of American youth are force-fed ritalin.

In the UK it is already being linked to suicides despite it only being adopted as a treatment in the past few years.
>>
>>17100622

If you read up on Columbine you'll know like others have said here Eric wasn't a dateless loser he wqa quite charming and went on dates he ticks all the boxes od a classic sociopath.
>>
File: 300x300[1].jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300x300[1].jpg
28 KB, 300x300
What a waste of hot white jailbait ass
>>
>>17100231
no explanation needed. if you think it was faked you're the one who needs to prove it.
>>
>>17100624
I think you need a fucking nap, dude. You're operating at a kinda scary level of retard right now.
>>
>>17100627
It's official I'm going to the UK. Seems they have their head on straight.
Been on Ritalin for nearly 7 years, and I'm just going to say this: Never again.
>>
>>17097427
He's right, you know.
>>
>>17100858
best post so far
>>
>>17097506
I don't like mondays.
>>
>>17101186
hahahaha
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (134 KB, 850x522) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
134 KB, 850x522
>>17101168
Look at this little piece of 90s trim
It's a damn shame
>>
>>17100858
SO hot.
>>
>>17097392
It was hilarious.
>>
Other countries have relatively free gun laws and high gun ownership rates. (Canada, Switzerland.) Why does the US have such a high rate of mass murders compared to them? Even adjusted for population?
>>
>>17101817
I think the media has a lot to do with it.
>>
>>17100178
Thread is over a day old now and OP is probably long gone but THIS!

If you look at a lot of zero tolerance policies and such in schools they started with Columbine
>>
>>17100178
>>17101817
>>17101820
>>17103015
This. I know plenty of gun owners (AZ resident, if you don't have one you're sorta marked as a libtard fag) and only two I've spoken to have used them against another person (both shot in defense of their family home and cried when they talked about it).

I find it strange that things like biological attacks aren't even on the map in politics... What's the highest casualty number for a terrorist attack involving fire arms? Maybe 150? A well aimed, well funded biological attack could be extinction-level. Easily billions of casualties. They are so potentially devastating that most terrorist groups don't go near them for fear that they lose support, and we don't even TALK about them. Even after ISIS/ISIL or whatever is reported to be aggressively pursuing them. I'd be the first to admit that there's no easy countermeasure, but to not speak of it at all?

Politics has no problem discussing preemptive bans on firearm crimes (basically banning guns which LOL civil war in US leads to WWIII), but they won't even touch biological attacks and most official policies are "well, let's let them just release it and then deal with it." This is more or less depending on local health officials (already terribly overburdened) swiftly recognizing and combating such a threat, as well as immediately reporting it to federal agencies. I believe none of that last sentence will happen in the case of a biological attack, we are too prone to denial (or caution, reputation upholding, whatever you feel like calling it).
>>
>>17103358
I'll add that I'm actually in favor of (safe) biological research, even in a home setting, and I recognize the great potential it has to advance us even more so than many other fields (biological computers, fuel/power/food/medicine production etc). I'm a bit worried that once it enters the world stage it will be either ostracized, or too late.

Humans are so fucking stupid, only a sci-fi fag would believe we are gonna make it off this planet, much less this solar system with the extremes we consider.
>tfw you're a sci-fi fag who hopes this
>tfw you have no face
>>
File: homicide data by weapon 2011.png (237 KB, 961x926) Image search: [Google]
homicide data by weapon 2011.png
237 KB, 961x926
>>17101817
We don't. Like the menace from Assault Weapons, it's a ginned-up non-issue. Two thirds of the murders in this country are inner city black men shooting each other.
>>
>>17103378
Long time no see, my man. How ya doing?
>>
>>17098635
>eachers straight up told me I was gonna shoot up the school. it was very tempting to prove them all right.
Same.
>>
>>17097506
She wasn't as famous as they were and didn't get the same media hype, silly.
>>
>>17103358
>I find it strange that things like biological attacks aren't even on the map in politics
There probably are and I have to think there are plans for important people to be saved in the event of something like that. Governments have every reason to keep quiet about this sort of thing though.

However, there are some reasons why it's not talked about or practiced much, mainly consisting of: it's difficult for the average retard "terrorist" to get his hands on something like biological weapons and to actually deploy them and the fact that itt can spread to people they don't want to spread it to. That's why, say, ISIS can't really do it, they'd kill all their own people.

It's incredibly easy to get a gun and kill a bunch of people, on the other hand, it takes no real knowledge base at all.

Really, the only threat from biological weapons would have to be from an entire country, and no country is stupid enough to do it because it would mean immediate destruction.
>>
>>17100475
This is probably the most interesting part of the documentary, in my opinion.
>>
There was a 3rd shooter.
The students named him.
The media named him.
Then it all went quiet.
Two shooters.
Both dead.
Nothing to see here folks.
>>
It's funny how often people who do these things have encounters with the government beforehand. For example, the Unabomber was involved in several government sponsored 'social psychology' experiments as a child.
>>
>>17097530
but were they really 'nerds'. to me they've always just came off as fucking losers
>>
>>17103889
please go into detail
>>
>>17100239
you're trying too hard dude. pull back
>>
>>17100227
No you
>>
>>17103889

sauce?
>>
>>17104597
His ass
>>
>>17104909
>>17104597
Just google it guys. The first result is some reddit thread, but there are some good resources linked in it, despite that:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ConspiracyResearch/comments/1jsr1u/columbine_high_school_massacre_was_there_a_third/
>>
>>17097392
https://m.soundcloud.com/lastpodcastontheleft
Episode 178

Enjoy.
>>
>People will never accept that it was all just some swamp gas passing through the school.
>>
>>17097506
This one is far more interesting to me. Wasn't she just a weeb and wasn't even bullied or anything? Just kinda... nuts? Anyways, she didn't even have a plan and it was still better than those incompetent Columbine idiots. Did they ever manage to get a bomb to go off? They probably spent more time and ammo on that than actual people.
>>
>>17097427
I'd shoot up my school if I had to listen to Marilyn Manson, so not totally wrong
>>
File: contemplation.png (9 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
contemplation.png
9 KB, 470x454
>>17097392
I think it's super interesting and I personally think it was the first step from that kind of 90s culture to the culture we have today.

columbine was the first step out of the 1990s culturally, and 9/11 was was when the culture completely changed
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.