[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the creepiest thing you've ever seen/experienced?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: creepy-forest.jpg (142 KB, 851x385) Image search: [Google]
creepy-forest.jpg
142 KB, 851x385
What's the creepiest thing you've ever seen/experienced?
>>
>>17097220
Bump
>>
I was around 7 and i was hanging out with my sister, and 3 other kids around the same age or younger, and we were playing in our complex and and we all saw this stretchy black person/figure (shadow like I guess, but more solid) just climb up the side of one of the town houses and onto a roof. we were using walkie talkies at the time and when we saw the thing the one channel we were using started going all wonky and static-y and making weird sounds.. That part scared me more than the figure itself for some reason.
(not even kidding Im positive the channel we were using was 6, But I could be wrong)

Thinking about it, it was pretty damn scary but I was young so I didn't really know what was going on, so I just ran inside with my sister

after that I hid the walkie talkie behind my moms tv and never used it again.. thats basically it. but all of us agreed to seeing it, my sister Initially pointed it out actually. Never saw anything like it again
>>
>>17097220
The humans
>>
I once saw what I can only describe as a will-o-the-wisp. It looked like someone was walking in front of me with a lit candle. Just a floating flame, at tops 4 feet in front of me. then it disappeared
>>
>>17097220
Walked my standard route home one time I was sick and exhausted coming from high school. I kicked a rock, when I suddenly noticed a hard knocking coming from nearby. I figured someone was knocking on a door nearby, so I looked around. There was nobody in sight. Hearing it again, I turned to my right. The knocking was very clearly coming from the trunk of a car. I stared at it for a good while, and the knocking continued. It was then I noticed out of the corner of my eye a black man dressed in business casual attire... He was staring right at me silently. I looked back at him, and walked away despite the knocking. It wasn't until I woke up from the flu meds that I realized I had never before seen that man in all my years of walking up and down that route. The men and women in that area were predominantly white, middle class suburbanites who hired mexicans as day laborers in the fall. Nobody like him, though...
>>
thump
>>
Not an actual paranormal experience, but this thread needs more content and it was "creepy" at the time.

Was really young and living with my family at another relative's house while we were moving. Some nights I would wake up and hear this terrifying noise. At first, I patrolled the basement where we were staying, then the upstairs, looking for the source. I checked that every radio was off and even tried unplugging them. Nothing. Bothered me for several nights after that too, until I was finally told it was the sound of the water softener, but it was the scariest damn thing I ever heard as a kid and even after I found out what it was, I used to hope I wouldn't wake up at night and hear it again.
>>
>>17097220
saw a UFO slowly floating over the small patch of woods that bordered my old apartment. I was alone and had just went to get some candy from the vending machine on the on-site laundromat and I was walking back to my place when I saw it lazily floating off.
Was football shaped, more ovalish than oblong, glowing yellow and red along the middle.
I lived near an airport so I am familiar with what planes look and sound like, this was completely silent and too low to the ground to be an incoming or outgoing plane.

The spookiest part about it was just knowing that if it had decided to come my way or abduct me(lol) that nobody would know where I had gone to. I would have been a missing person and powerless against that.

Never want to feel that again.
>>
My reflection.
>>
>>17099913
>>17099910
same fag
>>
Not with me but with my cousin (25yo) I just saw it. It was 20years ago and still creeps me.
He was sitting on the top of the wall of backyard at this huge old house (adults always said it was haunted) at back of building (trying to find the ball that ome jerk kicked there) we live, becaue is was abandoned and the grass reach the knees, we're kids (10 yo) saw him falling inside the backyard of the old house.
At time we laugh of him, then suddenly he jumps to our side, pissed off asking who pushed him, he felt someone pushing him. We said no one, because we can't reach the top is too high for us, and he realized that we're too small to do that his faces become pale as fuck and we run the fuck out.
We lost the ball and the sleep on that day.

Sorry for my bad english
>>
File: 1448365601814.png (11 KB, 517x326) Image search: [Google]
1448365601814.png
11 KB, 517x326
>>17099879

why did you post that
>>
File: uno.png (996 B, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
uno.png
996 B, 100x100
I'll tell you guys about the very reason I even come to this stupid board. I saw a "skinwalkers" thread on /k/ a while back, and it fits perfectly with one of my own experiences.

We were camping in the woods (we were supposed to be hunting, but it was mostly just hanging out) and we were on the fifth day, getting ready to pack up what was left of our supplies and head back to civilization. There were four of us: me, J, R, and R's wife M. We were camping in some designated hunting grounds near Allentown, which is a city here in Pennsylvania known for a lot of creepy happenings. These hunting grounds also have a small Native American reservation. We like to go here and pretend to be hunters.

As we're sitting around last night's fire being lazy fucks and eating the last of our shitty chocolate granola bar things, we hear a gunshot nearby, probably within 100 meters. Normally, we would just think this was a guy who chased some game out of the normal hunting area and got a bit too close to the campgrounds, but there was nothing "normal" about this situation. As soon as we registered that a shot had been fired, we heard a ridiculous ear-piercing shriek, almost like the tone you hear when the weather alert pops up on your TV, but somehow even more mind-numbingly sharp - despite not being very loud at all. Imagine if you could hear the sound of a pin dropping from three blocks away, and it rang in your ears for about ten seconds longer than it feasibly should. We all heard the noise, including R, who has trouble hearing frequencies that high from being around a lot of gunfire; J actually put his hands over his ears in an attempt to protect the sound from damaging his ears (he's extremely sensitive to sound and a little bit sensitive to light, and wears at least one protective earplug at all times. This will come in handy later.)
>>
File: dos.png (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
dos.png
1 KB, 100x100
The sound stops suddenly, and then another gunshot is heard. Now, we're all curious, so we grab our rifles and take to the "path" so we can follow around to the approximate area that we think the shot would have come from if a hunter had followed some game towards our area and ended up in the direction we heard the shot from. (The path is really just a three foot wide trail formed from people walking in the same spots all the time, not really specified on the map or anything.)

After maybe only ten minutes of walking, we see two other guys in the same little path, and after a bit of talking we find out they're looking for their friend Tom that went missing overnight, and that they're also headed towards the gunshots and weird screech. We join up and head towards where the noises originated. On the way, we somehow end up talking about pecans. R says "I really, REALLY love pecans." This is very important.

About halfway to the area where we think the noises came from, one of the guys we met earlier starts talking about the path we're on, saying it seems unnatural. He says something along the lines of "Normally a path like this is just formed when there's a lot of people walking on it so the grass just doesn't grow, but look at the grass. It's just as long as the grass on either side of it, but matted down real flat. Like a tiny steamroller went through here. It's weird." We didn't notice before, but he was right. It was pretty odd. We made more jokes about it and kept walking.

About thirty minutes into our trek, very nearly there, the same guy who noticed the grass on the path earlier starts getting more and more nervous. He even says the classic "I feel like we're being watched." Of course, once he says it, now we're all feeling it. But we're all keeping our cool and trudging on. And then we see it: a huge bloodstain in a small clearing.
>>
File: tres.png (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
tres.png
1 KB, 100x100
Now that we're pretty damn sure we've found the location of the events in question, we fan out a bit and try to make sense of the situation. However, we're all a bit confused by the details; why is there so much blood here? Why is there no trace of a blood trail leading anywhere? Why are there no prints leading away, only a couple boot prints leading towards the blood? No animal tracks? We try to come up with a few explanations, acting like forensics experts. After a bit of spitballing some ideas that get us pretty much nowhere, J makes more jokes. "Things don't leave this much blood unless they frickin' explode, maybe Tom just spontaneously combusted." The nervous guy somehow misses the joke despite the rest of us chuckling, and says "But then where's his rifle?"

Now, I've heard a lot of weird sounds in my life, but this is the only one I've ever heard that made the hairs on my neck stand up, and sent shivers down my spine, and tied my stomach in a knot, and all the other phrases that boil down to "feeling of pure dread/terror" that I never truly understood the gravity of. This noise took me from mighty hunter with a rifle to scared rabbit in 20 milliseconds.

Almost in the direction of the path that we came from, we heard a tiny voice, that somehow rang through our ears in the same manner as the screech from earlier. The voice was an exact replica of nervous guy, right down to the inflection, yet somehow... different. Almost like when you record your own voice and play it back.

"Where's his rifle?"
>>
File: cuatro.png (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
cuatro.png
1 KB, 100x100
We all turned to look in the direction the voice came from, but none of us saw anything there. J and R had already turned and aimed their rifles before the rest of us were even able to react, but there was nothing to aim at. We stood there, just looking around and trying to regain a sense of our surroundings, staring at each other and at the trees around us, probably for a good 15 minutes before anyone said anything. It was R, in a hushed tone: "Let's head back."

As our original group began to head back towards the small path, the other two guys start mumbling amongst themselves. I turn around to ask if they want to come with us, but before I can open my mouth, the nervous-and-now-trying-not-to-piss-himself guy says "We're gonna keep looking for our buddy, see you guys later." I give a quick wave and continue walking.

We figure it'll start getting dark soon, so we try to double time it part of the way back. This turns out to be a bad idea, because after only a couple minutes J stops us to listen to the trees on either side of us. On the rare occasion we actually have to go hunt something for nourishment, J always takes the lead, and we know to stop moving and hold our breath when he puts his fist up. Of course, we can't hold our breath for very long after a bit of a jog, so we have to just walk quickly from now on. The day is turning to dusk, and we figure we likely won't make it back before the sun sets. M suggests we take a shortcut through the woods a little bit to make it to the part of the path right before it loops, to save time on our way back to camp. And then we hear the voice again, from behind us, this time in a replica of M's voice.

"Shortcut."
>>
File: cinco.png (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
cinco.png
1 KB, 100x100
We spin around and aim at the source of the noise, and this time, we actually see something. Or rather, someone.

It's the hunter that the other guys were searching for, based on their physical description of him. He looks very tired, though. He's dragging his rifle in his left hand, by the barrel. And his clothes seem a little bit big for him. They're sorta dangling off every part of him. They also happen to be covered in blood.

Just... fucking covered, man. Like he fucking bathed in it. It was mostly dry, and a lot of it was already blackened, but you could still tell it was blood. J calls out to him, asking if he's Tom. The man just repeats what he said, in J's own voice, complete with identical inflection. "Are you Tom?"

The man sees us all holding our rifles at it, and looks down at his own. He lifts it up and puts his right hand on the trigger. Before he can aim it at us, R issues him a command in his army voice, almost yelling. "Put it down."

The next thing we heard nearly caused me to shit myself, and I occasionally have nightmares about it to this day. In R's own voice, the man replied.

"I really, REALLY love pecans."

He aimed at us. We fired.
>>
File: seis.png (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
seis.png
1 KB, 100x100
Now, I'm not a great shot, but I know damn sure I hit that fucker right between the eyes, as did everyone else there. J is a marksman, and R is a sharpshooter who takes M to the shooting range almost every other week. We were aiming at this dude's face for at least 30 seconds, and all fired within half a second of each other. I know we all got a direct hit. But of course, he didn't even fucking flinch.

He just kept aiming at us. At this point, we were all thinking the same thing: this wasn't "Tom." We don't know what the fuck it was, but we knew what it was doing. It was learning. Mimicking. Trying to understand. I had an idea, and I desperately hoped it would work, because it was our only real shot at this point. I told our group to lower their guns, and see if it followed suit. But of course, I did it in a really odd manner, with my voice all over the place. "lowER your GUNS, and SEE if it COPies us."

It, of course, repeated me. Perfectly.

I lowered my rifle, and glanced at M. Reluctantly, she lowered hers slowly. In this particular moment, I was overwhelmed by how jealous I was of her for being in possession of such a lovely firearm. I wanted it. I wanted everything she had. Everything that her husband had given her, that she didn't work for, and didn't deserve. For a very brief moment in time, I hated her. I felt complete and utter contempt for her very existence. I would have killed her right there and taken the rifle along with the very clothes off her back had the others not been standing there with me. I don't know why this feeling of vitriol occurred, but I feel it's important to note when retelling this experience. I haven't spoken about it with the others, so I don't know if they felt anything similar. Nobody else has mentioned such a feeling.

After my odd emotional episode, R resigned himself to fate as well, and lowered his rifle. Now we were all watching J.

But J was watching something else.
>>
File: siete.png (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
siete.png
1 KB, 100x100
J was staring to his right, and we all tried desperately to see what he was so focused on. But we couldn't, because he wasn't actually looking at anything. He had apparently removed one of his protective earplugs after we all fired, and was trying to listen to something. All he said was "more movement." Apparently, the creature didn't think this was worth responding to. He just kept aiming at us.

J finally put down his rifle, and also put on his protective sunglasses. We knew what this signaled. R whipped out the emergency flare gun. This was our last resort. If the other things moving in the brush were the same type of creature as FrankenTom, we were done for. We would need a search party, at least.

The flare goes up. I look back at the creature. It's staring at the beacon in the sky. J grabs my arm and yanks me towards him. I didn't realize everyone else had already started running; I was staring at the 4 bullet holes on the monster's face, with some kind of reddish skin - or perhaps just bloody fur - underneath its Tom suit.

As we cut through the trees, I realized we were headed towards the other noises J had heard. The movement.

Thankfully, in a nice, boring conclusion, it was just a bear. We must have ran within arm's reach of that bear, in fact. We didn't give a damn at that point, we were much more concerned with escaping whatever might be behind us.

It was dark by the time we got back to our camp, which had been ransacked a bit (probably by the bear.) We didn't even pack up the tents. We grabbed our packs (basically just ammo left) and got back on the main road, then walked in the open about 3.5 miles all the way back to where we were parked. We haven't gone camping since.
>>
>>17101004
>>17101009
>>17101017
>>17101021
>>17101029
>>17101034
>>17101042
holy shit, this was a journey. this is also the first time I've ever realized that a "boring" conclusion can actually be a desirable one. and "it was just a bear" is some insane perspective, bears are goddamn monsters in person. I'm glad you're alright, op.
>>
>>17101004
>>17101009
>>17101017
>>17101021
>>17101029
>>17101034
>>17101042
>those perfect buildups of tension at the end of each post
>the masterfully crafted details and setting
>the characters are given total identities in a few short paragraphs without stopping to explain their entire personalities like a shitty devianart OC
>that paragraph about the feeling of rage, a detail you rarely see in stories like these (kinda shoehorned in, but still not in a cringey way)
the only sentence that irked me was "reluctantly, she lowered hers slowly." and I don't even know why that sentence rubs me the wrong way. but goddamn, you're a wonderful writer. we don't often get stories of this quality on /x/, it's usually teenager creepypasta shit. I don't even care if this is a real story or not, I'm glad you wrote it out. the ending was very anticlimactic for all the work, but maybe that was the point. either way, if you retell it, change the ending a bit. maybe run into the pair from earlier and tell them what happened to Tom. really though, A+ man.
>>
>>17101042
thank you for numbering your posts, it somehow increased the tension and immersion while reading, great story btw
>>
>>17097220
a human
>>
File: 1448551203534.jpg (73 KB, 483x648) Image search: [Google]
1448551203534.jpg
73 KB, 483x648
>dreaming
>floating like a screen of some sort
>purple mist around the borders
>out the door, to the kitchen, looks at table
>sees 2 packages for me while it was cloudy outside
>wakes up
>goes to kitchen and sees 2 packages for me
>looks outside
>you guessed it
>>
>>17097220
I was watching the sky and I saw like a shooting star it appeared in the sky started falling and 1 second later it dissapeared it lasted 1 second.
>>
>>17097220
>creepiest experience
Seeing dead, mangled, and dismembered bodies.
>>
>>17103508
shut the fuck up
>>
>>17103627
the fuck is your problem? lots of people have seen mangled bodies these days. hell, I saw a literal garbage bag with hacked up body parts in it when I was like 8.
>>
File: 130628-james-holmes-745a.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1301) Image search: [Google]
130628-james-holmes-745a.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1301
>>17103634
>i saw dismembered body parts as a child
surely your mind isn't misremembering things
or you're just lying
>>
>>17097643
>we saw this sketchy black person
Haven't finished reading but that made me giggle
>>
>>17100092
I like how you guys always apologize for your "bad" English. Don't. It's funny and adds flavor to the story.
>>
>>17103649
are you fucking retarded? have you never lived in a bad part of town? you know absolutely nothing about life in america outside of your little redneck community, do you? or do you live in some rich gated all-white community in seattle? when you grow up in an area surrounded by shitty gangs and nothing but fucking wannabe cholo shitheads and nignogs, you see all kinds of terrible shit. people fucking in broad daylight, people getting shot downtown every other fucking day, squad cars sitting outside the fucking mcdonalds because it gets held up twice a week, drunk fistfights at every bus stop, and you have to worry about getting raped or mugged or even beat up for fun every fucking day even as a child because these useless fucks have no trace of human qualities like empathy or rational thought left in them. you don't know shit about shit, bucko.
>>
Had three weird experiences....

When the first Xbox 360's came out, you know the crappy white ones that got the ring of death? I was sat playing Halo 3. The sofa used to be on the same wall as the door that lead to the kitchen. And the kitchen lead to the porch and front door. Out the corner of my eye, I thought my mum (she was/had been at work) had returned from work and that I hadn't heard her come through the door. I said "alright mum?" And she didn't reply. I said "alright mum?" Again. No response. I turn to talk to her, and nobody was there. Thinking about it afterwards, the women standing there didn't even look like my mum... And had vaguely Victorian looking clothes on.

Not long after that experience, couple of months after. Still playing shitty white Xbox... TV used to be in front of the window. Window looks out to the direction of the beach, but you can't see the beach as such. Just about to get dark, still a bit of sunlight. I'm talking on the headset with some fat Asian kid from school, and my mum is on the phone in the kitchen. See a triangular craft... Lights on all corners and a big light in the middle... Fly very low down... Could see that it wasn't just three lights and that there was something hard between them. Shout to mum, she looks and doesn't know what it is. Flying very quickly, with no noise. There's an army base on the next coast over (Portreath, Cornwall, UK). Think it might have been something to do with that.

Be about 19. Sat on PC on my bed. Back facing the door. Clearly feel someone prod the centre of my back, three times in quick, sharp jabs. Think someone in the house is joking and has ducked under my line of sight... Get up and look. Nobody there. Everyone is asleep. Intense fear washes over me. Immediately start crying.
>>
>>17103627
I was a combat engineer m8. War is hell.
>>
>>17103764
>When the first Xbox

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>17101004
I hate people like you.

Write a good story and then ruin it with using 'J', 'R', etc.. It makes it fucking hard to read. Just make up names, James and Robin, whatever.

Fuck you.
>>
>>17103794
Way to get pissy over nothing, anon. Fuck off.
>>
File: 14374080025_bea491fd61.jpg (99 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
14374080025_bea491fd61.jpg
99 KB, 500x375
>Be me around 12-14
>Sleeping my bed
>Having the most terrible freaking dream of my life ,it was so vivid like another reality ,i could watch from the sky but as a spectator only thing, like i wasnt even there but i could watch it, Aliens were kind of attacking a city ,horrifying background sounds and atmosphere.
>Suddenly wakes up full of sweat and immediately ask for my dad to bring me a cup of water.
>At that point i was just sitting at my bed, with my feet touching the floor , i was trying to relax,when suddenly i look at my window.
>I have a small balcony at my room , so my window Shutters are like 2m x 2m . So they can reflect almost the entire room.
>I am just staring the reflection of my room through my windows shutters, when suddenly a figure like 2m very skinny and kind of grey-green starts to get up (because it was crouched behing a chair) and stepping forward to me.
>1-2 secs pass until i fucking relaize what i am seeing , an electrick shock pass through my whole body as i turn to check my room and boom,there's nothing.
>i Check again the reflection, nothing.
>Immediately starts to cry and yell to my dad as he was bringing me the cup of water
>Dad tries to confront me, it was at your imaginaton, bla bla bla
>Go to sleep, never had same exp before
>I can think of many werid exps i had on my life, but this one i cant even think about it clearly without getting internally shocked.
>FUck it.
>>
>>17103794
Why don't you just read the j and r as jerry and robin then if you're too dumb to read letters? Protip: jay is a common name
>>
>>17100136
Lol
>>
Finding out Bailey jay was a guy really fucked with me. Never forget
>>
do you guys think most of these experiences mainly happen because of how "stressed" we get? making our brains react different making we see shit that isn't happening? how can we tell what's real or what isn't?
>>
When I was 13 I woke up at 4 AM and heard a woman scream on top of her lungs. She sounded very desperate, it was uncanny. Funny thing about this all is, my sister slept in a bed next to me and when I asked her if she heard the women, she said no. To this day I still can't tell what the fuck that was.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>be me
>playing multiplayer zombies with sister
>nobody else is home
>kicking zombie ass
>Tv turns black
>whatthefuck
>look at ps3
>red light is off
>Hmm ps3 pretty shitty must be RIP. >Peice of shit
>go to investigate
>ps3 is unplugged from power bar behind the tv
>even more whatthefuck

idk if paranormal, but still have no idea how that happened
>>
File: You're making me nervous.jpg (283 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
You're making me nervous.jpg
283 KB, 960x960
I don't know about "creepy," but my most explainable experience happened when I was maybe ten years old.

I had this Mega Bloks set with a little motorcycle. You could turn the front wheel/handlebars part. One piece was molded around the other. You couldn't separate them without breaking something.

Guess what? I sat down one day to find the two parts separated. Nothing broken. I tried to snap or slide them back together. It couldn't be done.
>>
>>17097220
>What's the creepiest thing you've ever seen/experienced?
Ratio of national currency with usa-dollar.
>>
>>17103979
you didnt tell if your dad sat you in the bed or you did it , maybe you got a little sleep paralisis while your whole body was waking up?
>>
>>17097220
The creepiest thing that happened to me, or at least the first thing to comes to mind was when I was playing around in the woods behind my house a few years ago.

The woods behind my house also has a church that sorta' sits back in it, as a matter of fact I think the church owns a good chunk of those woods, anyway.

I was just playing around, when suddenly I had gotten this feeling of being watched. I looked around and saw nothing, until I looked at the church and saw an old woman at the window, staring at me.

We both stood there staring at each other for what felt like hours [probably just a few seconds] until I heard something that made me avert my gaze.

In that split second that I looked away and back she was gone, mind you this was a big window and I definitely would have seen her walk away in that time span.

Got spooked, nope'd on outta' there.
>>
File: 1443294492103.jpg (53 KB, 369x657) Image search: [Google]
1443294492103.jpg
53 KB, 369x657
Creepiest thing happened during a year I was alone while my older sister was deployed.
It was after I graduated high school and became a depressive NEET, and I would often stay up for days at a time playing console TF2.
I was chilling, playing a match of 2fort for the billionth time after staying up for a day like usual, when I see this small completely black short figure peer around the only corner in the small house.
The thing didn't even have eyes, it was like a whole shadow.
I yelled at it to just fuck off, played one more match and went to bed.
I know I was probably just hallucinating but it still spooked my guts off.
>>
Blue waffle
>>
>>17105061
>this is what this board has been reduced too?
what do you mean? sorry my story was shitty to you because it wasnt fake RP. Real shit isn't always all that exciting. the thread is to post creepy experiences. your own fault if you don't like them
>>
>>17103654
Hehe. I think seeing an ooga booga run up a house would have frightened me more
>>
The spoopiest thing that's ever happened to me is as follows
>be me
>chilling playing advanced warfare on PC with cans on so I can't hear shit
>girlfriend passed out beside me on couch
>side note, we live in an add on to the main house that has a sliding glass door, shits old and heavy, has to be regularly lubricates with wd-40 or it's a bitch to move
>take one side of headphones of ears, talking briefl to girlfriend
>hear sliding glass door move, followed by two footsteps away from it
>have blanket over and light on in other room, no visible silhouettes
>nobody else home but girlfriend and self
>nope the fuck outside the house and do a sweep around to see if we can see someone inside from the outside through windows
>grab rifle and do an internal sweep, not a fucking soul
Spooked all night. Not the only weird shit that's happened to me. If anyone else is interested I'll post more. In greentext format of course, for easy reading.
>>
Its kind of short but I will say it anyways. I was sleeping and then I woke up because I felt a very sharp jab between my ribs. I woke up and I could still feel it as it 3 or 4 fingers went into my ribs.
>>
I saw a shadow person when I was 14. It was around 3 AM, there were no lights on and I was about to turn on the TV but then it just appeared in front of me. It was darker than black if you can imagine that. Anyways it started walking towards me so I closed my eyes as tight as I could and went to lay on the couch then got under a blanket. I felt a few weak tugs on the bottom of the blanket, but it stopped and then I fell asleep.

I really wish I was better at writing so I could make it more interesting to read. I have a bunch of little experiences that I don't share because I can't make it sound interesting.
>>
Raped by the BBC.
>>
>>17099879
For about a month, the bush outside my bedroom window would shake violently for hours on end. Every day, it'd start at around ten at night, something shaking enough to actually reach my window (we keep it cut back enough so that it doesn't generaly do that), and would keep up until it woke me up. A couple of times, I snuck out/around the side pf my house to try and see if someone was being a dick, but I never saw anything besides a shaking bush. Started abruptly, ended abruptly.

There were a few times that random things would repeatedly wake me up, but that's the only one that scared me.
>>
>>17105158
rip clarkson
>>
>>17105061
Autism: the post.
>>
>>17105386
replying<
>>
Besides almost being kidnapped when I was 13, this:

One time when I was 7 I was asleep and then all of a sudden I heard a raspy voice crystal clear right above me growl out, "I'm gonna cut ouT your tongue". My eyes flew open and I felt paralyzed but I've always been a pretty bad ass trooper so I managed to bolt out of there and sleep in my brothers room the next night.

For years, I thought this happened as a warning to stop being such a little brat from a demon because prior to this, my mom sent me to my room after a fight.

Now I think I accidentally induced sleep paralysis. Since this is /x/ and I'm tired of lurking, could anyone tell me whether they think this might've been an actual demonic thing or did I most likely do sleep paralysis on accident?
>>
>>17105061
Combat engineer here. I'll drop a bit of green.

>Be me
>Be inna Afghanistan
>Clearing out minefield laid by Soviets
>Bunch of locals out watching us work about 200 yards out
>Some dumb kid decided that it was a good idea to run out towards us to start throwing rocks at us because some other unit dropped a JDAM on his Taliban ass or something
>Whole time I'm yelling in Arabic for the little shit to get back because there's mines everywhere
>Little faggot doesn't listen
>Throws about a dozen rocks at us, one of which hit me in my dick
>As he's winding up to throw another rock, he steps on a bouncing betty
>Betty bounces
>Little faggot gets shredded and we get sprayed with a combination of kid bits and shrapnel
>There ended up being a rib bone embedded in my ballistic vest from that kid
>>
Here's my creepiest encounter.

I used to live in Washington State as a kid, for most of my childhood / young adulthood. Up until the age of 17. It was a decent sized city, but we lived off in the valley where most of the suburbs and neighborhoods were, and most of the “good” schools were located. Anyways this experience happened to me in middle school, 6th grade. I think I was 11-12, and I wasn’t the biggest kid. Really skinny, I hadn’t hit my growth spurt by any means and I was super pale. We lived a good 2 miles away from the school and that’s not bad by any means, but as a little kid having to walk that for three years was god awful. It was early November and school had just let out and I was about a half mile into my walk back. Now there’s this forest that runs by the street I walked down, it had to be about a half mile thick until it opened out into a park that was just a few blocks away from my house. The normal walk from the school to my home, like I said, was usually 2 miles but if you walked through the part of the forest that lead to the park then it was really only a little longer than a mile. I had only walked it once or twice before but that was with my family because they didn’t like me going into such areas by myself (A.K.A, they didn’t want me getting kidnapped with no witnesses). But I had been really tired that day and the idea of a shorter walk was so tempting I couldn’t resist it, and I started walking into the forest. Now Washington weather around this time is VERY cold. We usually didn’t start getting snow until mid-late November or early December but we had gotten an inch or two the day before and it hadn’t melted, so the forest was nothing but a monotone scene. It looked like one of those stereotypical forest images you get when you google “Spoopy forest” into the search bar except with snow.

cont.
>>
>>17105514

It didn’t bother me at the time because I had lived near it my whole life but too this day I’m wary of any large grove of trees that doesn’t have a direct way through it. I must have been walking for 4 minutes when it started to get strange. There were scratching sounds from every direction but they were faint. At first I thought it was just the sound of the parks people cutting down a dead tree or something of that sort, but that couldn’t have been it because it wasn’t the sound of a tree being cut into by a metal tool, it was this sound of scraping and bark chipping but it seemed to be equally loud no matter what way I focused my hearing on. I started to get freaked out and I started to jog straight ahead, trying to ignore the need to just start balling, after all I was pretty much a man now, right.jpg ? I wish I had been a few meters to the east or west because then I wouldn’t have seen the small opening. It wasn’t the opening to the park, but there was a small section of forest where there weren’t any trees, just this ring of tree with about a 6x6 yard circle of grass in the middle. Well of course it wasn’t grass at this time, just a thin layer of white. As I ran into it I started to notice I wasn’t hearing anything, no scratching noises, no honks or vrooms from cars on the road just my breath. In the opening there were a few rocks and some litter but most importantly a tree stump that sat in the middle. It wasn’t the stump of a tree that had been growing there, it was placed there. At the time I didn’t remember any footprints in the snow leading up to it, but the more I look back on it the more I seem to remember there being on set of footprints that walked towards the stump, and then proceeded to walk away from it but in a different direction.

Cont.
>>
>>17105518

Anyways on the stump was a purple notebook that had only about a millimeter of snow on it. Of course being a 12 year old brat I decided to look at the notebook and what was in it. I really wish I didn’t. There were a lot of blank pages, but there were more pages that were covered in nothing but weird symbols and sigils that seemed to have no order to them. I can remember them to this day in almost perfect detail. There was no order to what pages they were on and many of them had giant gaps from one page to another. The creepiest part I remember was I started to feel really hot, really uncomfortable, and the feeling that hands were randomly grasping me. The further I went into the notepad the more intense these sensations got, and the more rapid. By the time I had flipped through every page I was crying, I couldn’t stop staring at it even as the feeling of being grabbed started to feel less imaginary and more realistic. The only reason I was able to pull myself from the trance was when I started to hear the scratching again. But this time it seemed to come directly from the stump ahead of me. It was as if there was something inside of it, clawing at the inside of the wood trying to claw its way out. I busted into a full on sprint for the rest of the forest, which wasn’t that much, until I got into the park. It was completely empty except for one small family playing on the swings, but they didn’t even glance my way. I was too out of breath to run the rest of the way home but the whole time I was jumpy and shaking. I had gone from feeling as if my skin had been burning off to freezing in minutes. When I got home I just sat on the couch for the 3 hours until my mother got home from work. I didn’t ever have the balls to tell her.

And that's it. To this day I still sometimes get memories of that notebook and it's contents. I don't know what to even classify this story as beside "no thanks"
>>
First time browsing motherless website, I ve seen a strange homemade video inside an apartment of a young man and woman crying with blood all over themselves and the walls of the apartment... it was chaotic, in the background there was a man screaming, this man was clearly furious about something... I shut it off when the person filming went inside the bathroom and I noticed a dead baby in the tub. It looked too real, I mean these people were clearly psychotic, since the guy had a girls dress on and make up...

Still to this day I dont know if it was a movie scene or actually real.

If anyone know something like this, let me know... I cant be the only one that have seen this sick video.
>>
>>17097220
Stuff
>>
Saw a little girl run into my bathroom and close the door behind her. If it wasnt for the door closing I'd have thought it was an hallucination. Hallucinations dont close doors. She was wearing a black and white dress, like a party dress.

I never told my then gf cos shed have probably shit herself or thought i was crazy. The girl was probably 9 or 10, white, with long curly brown hair. It was a girl, not a see through floating ghost, an actual running noisy girl.

I was probably 10% scared and 90% wtf just happened.
>>
>>17105578
I had a similar experience.

I worked in a hotel that was built in 1750s. One night doing the overnight as the bar was closing up around midnight. The front desk and the bar area (probably the oldest part of the structure) are separated by a doorway. That night I saw a little girl, age 3-5, run past the doorway in a white dress, very much like a communion dress. Very other worldly. Glad I quit that job.
>>
>>17104792
Fox m8. Not even joking. It's well-known that fox calls sound like women being raped/tortured. We know "what the fox says" and it's a damn unpleasant and obnoxious call.

Youtube it to listen.
>>
Creepiest thing that happened to me ever to this day was where I used to live in this house with a few people. When I first moved in there I felt like there was something in the house cause you just felt really wierd til you went outside but anyway whenever you would be by yourself in the house you would hear footsteps in the room above you and hear bumps in the walls and you would go look and it wouldn't be anything. Now this is where it gets a little creepy there was a big bedroom in the attic and in the corner of the room there was this board panel that I guess was supposed to be the door and me and all my room mates were sitting in there bullshitting and I put the door up against the hole in the wall and propped a little piece of wood against it so it wouldn't just fall over and my friend screams out "hey you pussy ghost if you're here in the house push that over" and nothing happened but we were all leaving like 10 minutes later and as we walked down the steps and the board literally shot across the room and got stuck into the wall. I literally noped out of the house for a few hours
>>
1/3
Ok, this wasn't an actual thing I experienced, but a weird dream I had. For starters, most dreams I have are fairly mundane so this one really sticks out like a sore thumb. First, some background information. I live in Michigan and I own a cottage on lake Huron, near the bridge. (Hint, If you know what im talking about, you may know my family). Anyways, this is what happened. Everything throught the dream was a grainy black and white (first time my dream's color was changed ever) and I was swimming in some water that, because dream, was at my cottage. The water was very dirty, with some kind of floating worms bobbing around. Also, around me a way away are these rock spikes that form a solid wall. I vaguely remember a hole in the wall where outside there was color.
>>
>>17105753
2/3
Anywho, I was just fucking around, totaly not careing about how disgusting shit was, when I hear my name being called to me. I turn around to see this odd boulder sitting in the middle of the little area. The voice sounded like my older-younger sister (older of my younger sisters) so I swim over to go see them. As I do this, I open my eyes to look under water (something I cant do irl) when I see something odd. Theres a fucking guy just chilling at the bottom of the lake. It seems to be pretty fucking deep so I couldn't really make out what he looked like, but he was kinda dark looking. With jimmies remaining compleatly unrussled, I get to the boulder. At this point, the dream kinda calms down and me, my sis, my cuz, and a bunch of other people I just assumed were my sister's friends just screwed around untill something strange happened.
>>
>>17105754
3/3
I found this perfectly photogenic rock (dont ask what the hell that means) and I was showing it off when my cuz pissed off about something, took the rock from me and tryed to kill me with it. My aunt arrives on a speedboat so I ask for a ride. She's all "k", and we fuck off to my cottage. As we arive, a creepy jingle plays. It seemed to be something strait outta Ghost Adventures and, not creeped out at all for some reason, I ask my aunt what it is. She just laughed really hard and I fucked off the boat. I walk up to the door to find my grandmother gazeing sadly out to the water and I ask her whats wrong. Her exact words were "*sigh* the babies just arn't clustering today". At this point I woke up.
Holy Shit!
>>
>>17105061
Not everybody's creepiest life experience is gonna be a fucking skin-walker thriller. I bet for the vast majority of people, hearing an unexplained noise IS the creepiest thing that'll ever happen to them.

If you want good pasta, start a thread for that instead of sperging up one about actual posters experiences
>>
>>17105466
Damn, dude. Any others you're willing to share?
>>
>>17105466
serves that fucking sandnigglet right. Love a story with a happy ending.
>>
>>17105523
Could you draw any of the symbols from memory?
>>
>>17105545
oh fuck, dude, that was a scene from the Grifter. You poor mother fucker, I feel for ya.
>>
>>17097220
>be me like 9 years old
>in that sleep stage where you're about to wake up but still not conscious enough to move and shit
>eyes are open looking at the ceiling
>all of a sudden hear loud deep male voice shout "GET UP" from directly above me
>feel myself rise a bit and slam back down on the bed at the same time (not sure if something levitated me or if i jumped in fear)
>kick the sheets off me and gtfo the room in a panic

that's the literal only "paranormal" experience i've ever had in my life, it never happened again so im not even sure if it was real or not. also my mom and dad had been separated since i was born, and i only ever saw him once up until that point so it definitely couldn't have been his voice.
>>
File: 1450403693404.png (228 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1450403693404.png
228 KB, 500x394
>>17105882
Putting a name on for further stories. It was one of my callsigns overseas. I had several, but this is the least classified one.

>Be inna Afghanistan
>Inna FOB Zormat/Camp Olaes
>Nice place except for the light rain of rockets every few days a week
>Doing a foot patrol up on a high mountain road
>Narrow as fuck
>I'm up front minesweeping
>Off in the distance I see a mountain goat jumping towards us with something funny in its mouth
>As it gets closer, I see that it's a human foot
>MFW
>Further up the road we find body parts everywhere and a small crater
>Taliban that got hit by artillery
>Lieutenant voluntells me to check each body part for IEDs and to toss them off the edge of the road, which is a cliff
>MFW
>Proceed to clear the route
>Fresh kill, so not too rank thankfully
>Once I get to the head, which was the biggest part, I begin to check
>As I crouch down and start working, camel spiders crael out of the dude's mouth and esophagus and start running at me
>MFW
>I scream like a bitch and end up backpeddaling off the cliff
>MFW

Somehow managed to survive falling off a 25 foot cliff with only minor sprains and a broken pride. I also earned my callsign that day.
>>
>>17101009
Takes you half an hour to walk towards a sound that came from within 100 meters?
>>
I don't know if this was a dream or not I have no idea, but I'll share my story anyways, I was around 7-8 years old, I had a room in the upstairs addict of my mothers growing up.

One night I was having these awful growing pains to a point where I couldn't sleep and was moaning in pain.

I remember hearing voices in my room suddenly, two of them, I couldn't make out what they were talking about, it wasn't my parents I knew that much and it was late at night.

Then one moment I could make out, "Should we help him?" and the other responded "No." and a few minutes after that, mind you my room was pitch black so I couldn't see what the hell was going on, I heard the door to my room suddenly slam a few moments later.

Moments after that my mom came rushing into my room asking what was going on and I explained it wasn't me.

I still have no clue what happened, I swear though that place was creepy, it was also built in the 1920s, I don't believe too much in the paranormal, but I always think back to that and can never explain it.
>>
>>17106108
I kinda feel like falling off a 25 ft cliff was the best outcome in that situation, though. If I saw that shit, I would've swan dives off that bitch.

Keep em coming, you got interesting stories
>>
>>17103979
it probably was your imagination anon, your brain can fuck with you right after you wake up from vivid dreams, like seeing figures and shit from the dream or elements of that dream
>>
>>17097220
I saw a face standing over my bed one time in college. I couldn't move my body. Getting goosebumps and teary eyes thinking about it right now. The weirdest thing was that it happened the night I was in that Massachusetts/Maine? house haunting thread a few years ago. Husband and wife said they saw a black floating cloud floating above their bed one night while sleeping in that house. Son said that a man was watching him sleep. Haven't seen anything like that in a few years but I just spooked myself now thinking about it.
>>
File: symbols.png (25 KB, 884x668) Image search: [Google]
symbols.png
25 KB, 884x668
>>17105928
Yeah here are the ones I remember most, or can most recreate in my head. The cross thing with the infinity symbol I've seen a few times but I don't know what it means. The black one on the top left I remember seeing A LOT. It was on the cover of the notebook
>>
When I was about 7 my alzheimers afflicted neighbor came into our house at like 3 in the morning and crawled in my bed.

He stroked my hair while telling me he knew how to make boys like him, and that he use to make lots of boys like him.

Didnt get molested per we but it ucked me up for years.
>>
>>17106290
Alright, here's another story.

>Be inna Afghanistan
>Be doing another damn foot patrol
>Walking through some dirt farmer's dirt farm
>Because fuck you we're Americans
>Take fire from a mud hut
>Standard react to fire happens
>Move up with my fire team to breech
>Gotta be sure that kebab has been removed
>Stack on door
>I'm breech man, so I move up to shotgun breech
>As I'm about to blow the door to flinders, the door swings open and a very much alive kebab was on the other side
>He had an AK
>We both start firing at each other
>He hit me 3 times in my plates and grazed me twice out of about 10 rounds
>I shot twice and hit twice
>Once in his right knee and one in his head
>MFW
>Keep in mind this all happened in about two seconds
>Point man eventually stopped being dumbfounded and yanked me out of the doorway
>Rest of my team continue to clear the hut while I'm in the dust on my ass
>Doc rushes up and starts asking me questions
> I try to speak but nearly choke on something in my mouth
>I spit it out
>It's a chunk of brain
>MFW
>>
File: 1450404670639.jpg (8 KB, 230x252) Image search: [Google]
1450404670639.jpg
8 KB, 230x252
>>17106538
Fuck, forgot pic.
>>
File: 1450454239756.png (60 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1450454239756.png
60 KB, 288x288
>woken up by a loud bang in the bathroom at night
>light fixture ripped completely off of its attachments on the ceiling
>check and everybody is asleep but me
>>
>>17104895
not scary for me
>>
>>17105061
It's funny because you don't realize that you're worse than them, cringe-lord.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (159 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159 KB, 1440x1080
>>17097220
On a couple of occasions I woke up from my sleep and sitting right beside me was a giant undulating ball of flesh. It was gone so quickly i cant remember what it looked like or how i reacted, probably was scared shitless.
>>
File: 1450430264851.jpg (24 KB, 230x202) Image search: [Google]
1450430264851.jpg
24 KB, 230x202
>>17105061
Mellow out bud, your being a buzzkill... alright
>>
>>17105617
Can you remember if the dress had any horizontal black stripes around the skirt?

The girl I saw could have been around 5 if I think about it, her head was only slightly above the door handle, probably 3.5 ft tall.
>>
>>17097220

a month or two ago i assisted in an exorcism.
>>
>>17106470
The infinity cross on the lower right is called a Leviathan Cross, it was created by the Knight's Templar then adopted by the church of satan. I'm gonna keep looking for the others, thanks for answering!
>>
File: 1.png (145 KB, 928x643) Image search: [Google]
1.png
145 KB, 928x643
>>17106470
fuck, I know the two symbols on the left from somewhere. do these look familiar, anon? I tried to draw them as best as I can remember them.
>>
>>17104792
Was it like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwiwqKE-moo
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 500x476
>>17106470
Okay, big black one looks a lot like the symbol of Ronove. He's the great earl and marquis of hell and takes the souls of those close to death.

Those symbols all look a lot like summoning symbols
>>
>>17106470
The two symbols on the left look like drafting schematics for circuitry. I have an associates degree in drafting.
>>
>>17106651
that's because he copied them all from somewhere. you can't be that gullible.
>>
>>17106656
I'm like 90% positive all of those are symbols for named demons, I already posted one sheet and I'm still looking but it's def not circuitry
>>
>>17106660
Your post didn't show up yet on my end. If it's not schematics, I have no clue then.
>>
>>17106470
Looks like voodoo vevs to me
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 625x786) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 625x786
>>17106659
This is /x/, I'm allowed to be as much of a paranoid superstitious retarded faggot as I want
>>
>>17106538
I'm not believing any of this shit. I bet you've never saw combat.
>>
>>17106641
where are these from? I've seen that "lost in thought" symbol before. the first half, at least.
>>
>>17105061
Oh wait, you're one of those guys who ACTUALLY believes in paranormal stuff? lol. Are you Literaly 12 or just stupid?
>>
>>17106623

i gotta get in on one of those. these demon bitches keep hating my silver.
>>
>>17106925
1. no, I don't. but even if I did:
2. do you know where you are right now?
3. if you don't think those posts were utter shit, you need to stop posting. "le spooky noise at 4am while I was half asleep (which happens to literally everyone at some point or another because brains just do that sometimes and it's been well-documented) it was so scary"
4. global rule 3, don't shit up the board with ad hominem bullshit. every post should have a purpose. like how the purpose of this post is to influence you to try to stop shitposting, whether you realize you're doing it or not.
>>
>>17105545
This is the final scene from the movie August Undergrounds Mordum, it's totally fake anon don't worry.

Why did you neglect to mention the dude with the makeup was fucking the corpse in the tub? Lol
>>
>>17104878
>explainable
I mean "unexplainable" obviously.
>>
>>17103786
Because the big words confuse you, I imagine.
>>
>>17106470
Bottom right is the alchemical symbol for
Brimstone. Which is why Church of Satan used it. It's not a satanic symbol, per se, though it's commonly misinterpreted as such.

The others are:
Top left: OP
Top right: is a
Bottom left: faggot
Then, "brimstone".

People are into some weird shit.
>>
>>17106525
Jesus...

That really gives me the creeps.
>>
File: 1365246120170.gif (3 MB, 167x190) Image search: [Google]
1365246120170.gif
3 MB, 167x190
>>17106525
>>
>>17107142
It all makes sense
>>
Dear Op, heres the story of my first encounter.Note i have multiple stories as i spens my time in haunted forests. Places. My own house etc.
Anyway, i bought a laptop when i was a freshman in hs so that i could do my hw. I loved it. I was writing ab essay (note on microsoft word open) my screen freezes. From the laptop i hear a scream of a deep voiced man. Then i hear jason get in hear! Out from the basement (what i can only assume is his mom fromthe voice) i then hear fuck this bitch a slight clank is heard like someone picking up something metal. Then all i hear after. Hey im here is 5 minutes of straight screaming between them both and him saying oh fuck yes. Then it ends. This happens 3 more times over the course of the first 3 weeks of getting my computer it never happened again after that 4th time. No, it wasnt a virus. It wasnt anything. After the first time i practically wiped my hard drive that contained 3 essays and league of legends
>>
>>17101004
I live in bethlehem, what part of allentown?
>>
>>17106641
The top right one seems familiar
>>17106651
Wow I didn't that that actually existed. But none of those other ones seem even remotely familiar. Like I said those four I posted are the ones I can remember to near perfection though
>>
>>17107423
The symbols I posted aren't the complete set of demon symbols, I don't think. There's more in image searches, I bet some others will match up. The big one is the only one I caught off the bat, though.
>>
>>17106806
>>17107423
yeah, I've seen that top right symbol too, but I have no idea where. I think I've seen both halves in different places. trying to remember where I saw them is gonna drive me nuts.
>>
File: 167434745626.jpg (16 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
167434745626.jpg
16 KB, 251x251
>>17099893

>I live near an airport

stopped reading
>>
>>17107125

Oh snap!
>>
My great grandmother predicted her death a day before she was going to die, she was perfectly healthy
>>
>>17103674
woah chill out man
>>
>>17097220
>Work at a Thai restaurant
>Owner and her son tell me stories that it's haunted
>Used to be a Chinese restaurant
>It got shut down and sold when the old lady who owned it died
>Son of owner was telling me how he saw an old lady he'd never seen before cooking in the kitchen when he was little
>Owner told me how she saw her in a dream
>I shrug it off, think they're just fucking with me
>I proceed to go to the closet to get the vacuum
>Touch door
>It swings open
>It's a normal wooden door, not automatic or anything
>I walk inside the closet, look around
>Nobody in there but me
>Grab vacuum and NOPE the fuck outta there
>>
>>17108032
Sorry op, i think thread is ded
>>
>>17103979
What the fuck?
Was your dad just there watching you sleep
>>
>hiking innawoods
>find small mudhut
>no traces of anyone being there recently, decide to use it to take a nap during the hottest part of the day
>place stack of rocks and shit in front of the opening, and wedge some branches in there really tight
>nearly impossible to knock the makeshift barrier down without making a shit ton of noise
>take blanket out of pack, curl up and take a nap
>wake up really cold
>barrier is still up in the same configuration, but my blanket is missing
2spooky
>>
>>17108105
how
>>
>I once saw three men in suits and derby hats walking into a cowfield from a wooded area.
> Got spooked ran away
>found half of a brain covered in pink slime in the road in front of the field
>>
>>17105112
my father had something similar happen to him. He woke up from the feeling something had jabbed him awake in the middle of the night. He went to have a smoke out his window when he noticed the dumpster below the window was ablaze. He promptly called the fire dept.
>>
>be me
>feel like fapping
>pull out boner
>suddenly feel the urge to think about the word "boner"
>boner.. bone.. skelington
>remember there's skelington inside me
>complete silence in the room
>hear faint rattling from inside me
>no
>>
no god get this skeleton out of me!
>>
>Driving in rual Kentucky at about 2am, nothing besides a cornfield and a feed store near by.
>Chatting with 4 other friends in my car, all windows down.
>Suddenly, some hip-hop music fades in through the speakers
>everyone whatthefuck.gifs at the radio and shuts the fuck up.
>radio is completely off, no lights, nobody has touched it
>I don't listen to hip hop, nor keep my radio stations tuned to any of those stations
>music reaches a normal listening level, one girl yells 'what the fuck', everyone starts looking around outside.
>nothing but a field and the feed store we passed which had all the lights turned off inside.
>its obviously coming from the speakers
>music fades out
>awkward silence
>we all burst out at once trying to explain it.

I still can't really explain it and I'm an electronics tech by trade, it was creepy as fuck. Best explanation I can think of is maybe the speakers picked up some insanely high gain fcc-rule-breaking radio frequency enough to power the speakers but I find that very doubtful. Drove through that area hundreds of times without that ever happening. There was just absolutely nothing around us and we were moving slow enough around a corner that it couldn't have came from outside.
>>
>>17103674
Is this pasta?
Sorry you grew up in Mexico, commando hair-trigger.
>>
>>17097220
Saw a GIANT weird black object that took up half the sky hanging in the air when I was driving late at night in rural Scotland. Almost impossible to make out because it was black and it was so dark had it not been for the fact I blocked out so many stars, outline was faintly visible once I realised it was there. Literally terrifies me to this day to think about it. Fucking huge and totally silent.
>>
>>17105636
Either that or a rabbit, rabbits make the most god awful scream when they're injured or caught by something trying to eat them.
>>
I was living in a share house in my early 20's with 1 other person. He was a guy who was slowly descending into mental illness and alcoholism. He had just started working night shifts and the transition to a nocturnal life was taking its toll even more.

It was early one morning (probably 2 am) when I awoke and had to use the bathroom. I opened my door and walked down the hall past my house mates room which had its door open which was unusual as just a few hours earlier I had seen him leave for work and he would always close his door.

After pissing I started walking back down the hall towards my room and this time I looked into my house mates room as I got to it.

The room was lit only by a stereo clocks glow. So a very faint light lit the room. What I saw still gives me chills.

Sitting on his bed was a hulking figure. No features were discernible. Just a complete absence of light where the figure was. I could make out its outline by the fact it was darker than the darkness around it.

It didn't seem to notice me. It was as if it was waiting for my house mate to return.

I stopped looking and started walking to my room which was only about 10 feet away and as I started walking the hall seemed to keep getting longer and it felt as though it took me 30 seconds to walk 10 feet.

I got to my room and closed the door behind me and was instantly relieved of a feeling I didn't know I was experiencing at the time. An emotional weight was lifted.

I told my house mate about it and he seemed concerned but not surprised. It was like he was aware that something had been there.

Some spiritual wannabe slut told us to light gold candles and say some sort of self empowering chant to rid the room of the beast. My housemate did this. No other events occurred after this.
>>
>>17101004
>>17101009
>>17101017
>>17101021
>>17101029
>>17101034
>>17101042
HelpingtoreinforcemyparanoiaeverytimeIgointothewoods/10
>>
>>17108092
What's wrong with that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrfAWHHVz50
>>
>>17097220
My life
>>
>>17105545
lul, was he screaming about the girl being a 'cousin fucker'? August Underground Mordum. Lotsa people thought it was real, including border patrol and shit.
>>
File: 1433711992972.jpg (91 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
1433711992972.jpg
91 KB, 600x424
>>17097220
Not really paranormal but still fucked.

>Be me hunting alone
>Have AR-15 to hunt deer
>Getting dark using head lamp
>See some metal reflecting in the woods
>Go to it.
>Find empty spray paint cans and bags next to mattress that smells like shit.
>See long haired hobo crouched by tree
>Eyes meet
>ohfuck.tapistry
>Yells unintelligible gobildigook
>Runs at me
>Shoot him like twice
>Falls down yelling
>GTFO
>Get home
>Smoke like 400 cigarettes

That's why I don't fucking hunt any more.
>>
>>17097220
It's getting on in the day 7pm, me and the woman are walking through a park in our small town just doing some bits. There's a woman ahead of us just going where she's going, the woman walks by these bushes and then we see a man come out from the bushes and goes to follow her but then he looks back see's me and the mrs and slinks back into the bushes. We looked at eachother freaked out and we went on, glanced at the bush to see if the geezer was there but nothing. He might have been hiding but we just wanted to get the fuck out of there, watched my back the whole way home.
>>
Walking down a completely dark road along the river and I see a glowing thing floating towards me and slowly I can hear that it's a car with no headlights on driving closer. It passes and it's just a giant glowing head inside the car. That's it. I mean it was probably just a person fucking around but it was very disturbing sight. Weirdest shit that I've ever seen.
>>
>>17108767
>just confessed to murder
called the police
>>
>>17097220
sometimes right after i fall asleep and i start to dream, there's this feeling i get and i can tell whether the dream is gonna be a regular dream or a nightmare. In the case of a nightmare there's always just enough time to wake myself up before shit hits the fan, and i always manage wake up or at least i'm pretty sure i can't prevent myself from waking up. Does it mean something? Am i gay?
>>
>>17106985
>>17108452
>>17105942
Ok yes... I saw a scene of August Undergrounds Mordum... sick shit.

It was not this "grifter" you are talking about...

If its not banned, it should be...
>>
>>17097220

Stayed at a relative's house when moving to a new town. Only there one night. They were old empty nesters with a lot of bedrooms. I was in a basement bedroom that was used by one of the kids. I slept with the light on. I wake up early, suddenly get a sense of a strange presence, and then a light bulb blows out. Got the fuck out of there and sat in their kitchen until sunrise.

I wish I had seen a ghost or UFO before. Maybe get my ass probed or something cool like that. I have had some dreams that bordered on psychic. They weren't spooky, just "eh that's cool, so that exists" type of stuff.
>>
>>17105514
That sounds like spokane, you a valleyfag?
>>
File: Cutthroatbill.gif (21 KB, 176x164) Image search: [Google]
Cutthroatbill.gif
21 KB, 176x164
>>17107840
>she was perfectly healthy

Apparently not
>>
>>17105097
WD40 Isn't actually a lubricant, it's a water displacer (WD stands for water displacement). If something needs to bebdried you can use WD40 before applying oil, but wd40 isn't actually a lubricant at all.
>>
>>17108262
massive ufo sightings like this scare me so much
>>
>>17110110
You're half right. WD40 is a low viscosity water displacing oil. It can be used for both lubrication and drying.
>>
>Be 12-13
>Family thanksgiving at grandparent's house
>Supper is over, decide to go for a family drive/walk
>Grandpa likes weird things so he takes us to a small dam outside of town
>Nothing around, just dam and a locked shed for the controls
>Brother and I go exploring, find a couple of deserted trailers
>Look around in one
>Nothing interesting, just trash
>Try door on second one
>Locked
>Wipe dirt of window, look inside
>There's a man just sitting on the bed staring at us
>Nope the fuck out, grandpa says it's probably just a hobo
>Yeah right

Scared the shit out of me, not in a "I have nightmares all the time" sort of way, but in an uneasy, guy in a trailer in the woods sort of way.
Also this was a tiny town, at least 45 minutes of driving before getting to someplace that you could actually see homeless people.
>>
>>17097643
Shit, fucking radio stations/other walkie talkies taking over my walkie-talkie channel while some dude over the mountains projecting his shadow on the mountain, better call the cops.

Pussy.
>>
Vampire astral sex.
>>
>>17101042
Didn't read shit, have you been replying to yourself a lot?
>>
File: IMG_20151003_191843.jpg (15 KB, 215x226) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151003_191843.jpg
15 KB, 215x226
>>17105034
>I yelled at it to just fuck off, played one more match and went to bed
>>
>>17104799
>power bar

It's a surge protector.
>>
In the past couple years I've had a couple instances of creepy shit
>woke up one night to something breathing on the back of my neck
>heard and felt it
>finally got the strength to roll over and there was nothing

Another
>wake up one night again to weird music coming from the laundry room
>get up to check it out
>music stops
>go to get water anyway
>entire time I'm out of my room I can feel something watching me

And the most recent
>laying in bed trying to sleep
>roll over and open my eyes
>something with an animal head standing right next to my bed
>I blink and it's gone

Seeing as how I was asleep or in bed for all these I brush them off on weird dreams or something
>>
you know the scene in LotR where frodo senses a force or prescence down the road (the masked demons in horses) and shouts at sam and others to hide? i've felt that kind of terror, a force that reeks fear inside me.
>>
>>17097220
I once saw an apparition of a woman walk across a corridor when I was about 10. She was all white and glowing. Shit spooked me to tears.
>>
here's mine, may be the strangest thing I've seen
>be me, around 9 y.o.
>having a nightmare, in which I am walking on a street with my mother then suddenly the pavement starts falling into literal white void
>mom falls down and I try to hold her hand while she is hanging in that whiteness
>mom looks at me
>she has three eyes
>wake up in sweat, call for mom crying
>mom turns on light and asks what's the problem
>I look at her in tears
>she has three fucking eyes
>ohmygodlifewhyme.rar
>scream like fuck and shut eyes
>she hugs me
>look again at her, everything is normal
>dafuc.html

well, this may not be so creepy but it kinda shocked me, I went to a psychologist some years later and he said it was some kind of mental projection of the fact that my mother was a little overprotecting.. i don't know, but that was fucked up
>>
>>17110824
Sleep paralysis mang
The ol sleepy p.
>>
File: History001.jpg (30 KB, 640x463) Image search: [Google]
History001.jpg
30 KB, 640x463
>>17097220

time ago I worked as a guard , was checking the factories overnight .
> The alarm sounds for a factory near me
> I go on site , notice my center I am about to enter
> I turn off the alarm
> the lights do not go
> no signs of forced entry
> around me I hear the laughter , the people who are having fun , the firm is empty
> I leave the place and continue my rounds
>>
>>17110911
The first one for sure was, but the hot breath on my neck was insane
>>
>>17099879
dude just stop posting. your made up stories are shit.
>>
>>17110968
>literally make one post
>true story that's just creepy with an ending that makes sense, not some stupid RP
>"hurr durr anon stop posting!!!1"
>ASSuming you can tell which anons are which

Eat a dick, newfag.
>>
>>17111129
this is /x/. nobody is here for "I heard a noise and it turned out to be nothing." eat a dick, newfag.
>>
>>17106641
idk man that one on the top left kinda looks like a guy fucking a chair with his arms thrown back
>>
>>17111137
>Thread is called "What's the creepiest thing you've ever seen/experienced?"
>Have no paranormal experiences but want to get the thread going with more than a "bump"
>Post something that was creepy to me as a kid
>"hurr durr, imma rage at a post that was made three days ago just because"

Go back to your tulpa thread, dickcheese. Also, learn to sage.
>>
>>17111143
I'm not the one who raged at your post, dumbfuck. I'm one of several people who agrees that your story was shitty and worthless.

>telling someone who's been on 4chan for a decade to learn to sage
o i am laffin.
>>
>>17111143
>Have no paranormal experiences
then don't fucking post, you idiot. it's the paranormal board, not the "water softener" board. the fuck even is a water softener?
>>
>>17108105
oh man, I used to hop freight out west and would never squat in giant buildings, but more in smaller/weirder things like that. some strange things would happen, I have a couple stories of you want.
>>
>>17111161
Don't ask, just post please
>>
>>17111157
>you idiot
>the fuck even is a water softener?

Literally too dumb to even google. Get off 4chan.
>>
>>17108767
'i always bring my mutated anthrax....for duck hunting'
>>
>>17107356
what the fuck man did you just type the first string of words that came to mind
>>
>>17111152
>anonymously spouting how oldfag you are

so newfag
>>
Not sure if you could call this paranormal but I'll tell the story anyways. I was about 12 at the time and decided to stay up on my computer all night, and from about 1:00 to 2:30 I heard a small prop plane flying around. It would never get any louder or quieter and I couldn't find it when I went outside, it was just there. I was sure it wasn't coming from my house because if I went away from the window it would go away and when I went outside it would come back. I live in the middle of nowhere and the only planes around are seaplanes cause I live between two lakes
>>
>>17097220
I was bought up in a small village in the UK from 1976-1983,not much there. About 25 houses,a pub,a primary school and a post office.
About 3 miles out of the village was an old manor house. A massive old place surrounded by tons of land,woods etc.
The place was weird as fuck.
It had a huge staff of cooks,cleaners,gardeners and gamekeepers who all lived in small cottages in the grounds.
Nobody from the house would ever socialise in the village they would never use the pub or shop and the kids didn't go to the local school.
Would often see smart cars driving towards it from our back garden. Rolls Royces,Bentleys that kind of thing.
The old man who must have been in his 80s eventually died.
He died in the early hours of the morning and late the following night the entire old manor house burnt to the ground. The fire brigade were never called and it was completely gutted.
Nobody know what happened to the staff they just upped sticks and disappeard. The cottages were left empty.
I often wonder what the fuck was going on at that place.
My best guess is that it was some kind of pedo place for upper class kiddie fiddlers and the staff were under instructions to burn the place to the ground after the old guy died.
>>
About 15, always playing on console from my bed, facing the door, 9times out of 10 with one of the dogs as company....
Often ignoring any subtle attempts of gaining my attention, but one time I must have been sat on the edge of my perch for about half an hour immersed in Fifa trying to do my best to ignor the constant onslaught of pawing from one of the dogs (notice- pawing, non aggressive) when I heard the door go downstairs and at this moment I remembered my mum had taken the dogs out for a walk....
I turned slowly to obviously find nothing there, but to this day I can still recall the exact dull scratching... Very bizarre and I am a skeptic, thought worth sharing
>>
>>17111640
sounds like typical shenanigans by asians in the uk
>>
>>17111640
Jimmy Savilles place ?
>>
>>17111409
Bad pc fan maybe?
>>
>>17097220
I've had a lot of experiences I deem creepy in my life, paranormal and not, but at the moment I'm thinking of this one.
It lingers.

When I was younger I would stay at a friend's house almost every weekend because his parents let him do whatever he wanted.
We basically became best friends that way.
I didn't find out until later that they were criminal meth heads, but they never really interacted with me apart from the "hey anon" here or there so whatever.

Well one night while at his house with a couple of other friends we heard his parents fighting in the garage.
Some of us had heard them go at it before so we turned up the volume to drown it out and ignored them.

It worked pretty well until the shots were fired.

I can't remember how long it lasted, but it was a machine gun, it was loud, and it was scary.

When the sounds stopped I remember looking up to see most of us in the fetal position or hiding behind things, but I didn't see my best friend.
After I noticed the he was gone I noticed the door to his room was open then another shot rang through the household jolting all of us once more.

After the silence returned something overcame me. It was a certain knowledge or clarity about the situation I had no way of knowing, but it told me to get to the garage before my friend (He could've been shot for all I knew).

Well I almost made it.
When I turned the corner he was bashing the door to the garage in with his body, screaming his head off, and just breaking through before I could grab him.
With his first step he tripped into a pool of blood
He saw what had happened.
I saw what had happened.
I'll never forget the sounds he made after that moment.
He vomited.
Some other friends came and vomited.
Then I passed out.

I'm not one for cliches, but god damn me if I didn't see his parents in a dream. They looked much younger and healthier, but they were crying.
I came to.
That day passed.
The story is told once more.
>>
>>17110968
>this poster is a literal homosexual
>>
>>17099879

what the fuck is this
>>
I woke up in the middle of the night to voices outside of my window. At this point I still half asleep but through the curtains I see flickering and the curtains are lit up from outside as if a big fire is right outside the window. I sit there confused and I can still hear a bunch of voices as I someone is having a party or gathering right outside my window. I get concerned and decide to go tell my mother. She goes outside and sees nothing.
>>
Pulling archontic implants out of my astral body. IT'S ALL REAL was my first thought and it scared the shit out of me.
>>
face appearing in window on the near to top story of apartment building
>>
>>17097220
not paranormal.
I was pulling guard in a tower in the mountains of Kunar province, Afghanistan. About to be replaced when I get a call over the radio "be advised, a big cat is on the COP somewhere, we lost track after it hopped the wall."
The walk back to the barracks was pretty creepy. I honestly didn't know at that time that any big cats were native to Afghanistan, but apparently there are leopards and a few others.
>>
>>17103649

Do you live in Mexico?
>>
>>17103764
>Clearly feel someone prod the centre of my back, three times in quick, sharp jabs
This could have been a spinal spasm or even a pinched nerve
>>
>>17097643
>and and and and and and
>and and

what the fuck man, are you 5?
>>
File: 1439354533381.jpg (9 KB, 125x150) Image search: [Google]
1439354533381.jpg
9 KB, 125x150
>>17112728
silly anon, poopers don't english
>>
>>17101004
Within 45 minutes of Allentown, can you give a few more details about where this took place?

I wanna bag and tag a spook.
>>
>>17112293
What? Going to need to hear more about this.
>>
>>17112956
dude, just look at google maps. go to allentown, zoom out, and you'll see hunting grounds to the southeast.
>>
>>17108140
Lost it
>>
>>17113009
All I needed to know - which direction from Allentown. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17112605
My bad. Sorry your so pissed. maybe next time I won't use "and" at all so I dont hurt your feelings
>>
>>17113952
using the word "and" is fine. but using it 5 times in a single paragraph-long run-on sentence is not.
>>
>>17110355
Whatchu talking about. mountains?
Also It was an actual solid figure. when I said shadow I meant it was all dark.
My bad for being such a pussy when I was 6.
I'm sure you were a young child who was never scared of anything. you've probably never pissed your pants when you were a baby either?
>>
>>17110603
I know that.. we call it different things eh. oh well
>>
>>17113970
hahah I just read back on it, didn't even notice how retarded it was written, im not very good at explaining things sometimes. oh well what can you do
>>
>>17105466
Probably didn't listen because they don't speak Arabic in Afghanistan. Idk if fake and gay or your just a retard.
>>
File: 1450637713498.jpg (7 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1450637713498.jpg
7 KB, 251x251
>>17114124
>once knew enough pashtu and dari to hold a conversation
>yell in arabic once shit gets real

I may have been speaking to a local mullah and had arabic on the brain. Either way, you are right. Should have used either pashtu or urdu.
>>
>>17097220
Not exactly big occasions but.

>Only my little brother and I are awake
>About 7:30AM Saturday
>Little brother playing on a laptop on top of the living room table
>He goes to reach for a tissue box that is on the opposite end of the table
>Tissue box slides all the fucking way to his hand.
We noped and woke whole family up :)

Second occasion was just weird about him claiming me to leave a song playing on repeat on my laptop the whole night, he woke up and turned it off but called bullshit when i told him my computer was at a friends house.
>>
>>17114034
you could probably start by not being such a fucking newfag and green text
>>
actual, non-bullshit creepy stuff?

at age 9 or something I was walking to elementary with my sister for the morning. Halfway down the street, and old lady who was walking past us smiled and said "What would happen if I grabbed you right now?"

we pressed together and walked past her. Weird as it sounds, we never asked a neighbor the phone the freak in
>>
File: anonsworstenightmare.jpg (7 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
anonsworstenightmare.jpg
7 KB, 183x276
>>17111269
ooooooooohhhh spooooooky iiiii haaave coooooome foooor neeewfaag booones
>>
>>17114933
kek
>>
File: cubcamp.png (10 KB, 581x521) Image search: [Google]
cubcamp.png
10 KB, 581x521
alright, op, heres a story about me in cubs (scouts for 7-10 yr olds) and cub camp

>be me
>be 10
>one of the oldest kids, therefore seen as superior
>we go to the same place for "cub camp" every year
>its in some rich guys field and forest, pic related
>pretty fun during day, play stick wars and whatnot
>scout leaders decide to lt us in the spooky bit, as I named it, on the second night, to play an organized game of man hunt.
>go with group of 4 others
>hide behind a bush
>feel really unsettled, best description is a bad gut feeling
>leave even tho we weren't found
>played it in non spooky bit, no gut feeling
>never told anyone

want any moar stories? I have a few.
>>
Don't have much in the ways of paranormal but.

>Halloween, 8pm hanging out with friend innawoods not too far from town
>Hella dark have to use flashlight in some places to avoid breaking legs
>Decided to go to the spot that has some shitty bench
>Sit the fuck down and talk about our shit
>Hear rustling something like 10 steps behind us but brush it off as the wind
>Suddenly hear what distinctly sounds like someone pissing right behind us
>What the fuck would anyone be doing in this dark ass place at night with no one around
>Bushes and trees as far as the eye can see behind us. See no one.
>Pissing sound followed by grunting intensifies
>Nope after 30 seconds of silence and the sounds of someone's stream and slowly leave
>Almost injured self on branches more than once in the dark

Literally spoopiest thing I got. To be fair I highly doubt the mysterious whizzingfairyman would have done much. Still spoopy how close he decided to get his business done. And no, we didn't encounter any other human beings in that place on that day.
>>
File: 1325920951229.jpg (467 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1325920951229.jpg
467 KB, 1680x1050
Not really creepy but pretty weird:

I once hallucinated (or at leas t that seems most likely) a green skull while doing the bloody mary ritual.

Around the same time (middle school) this happened:

>watch supernatural horror movie
>decide to ask that if there's a ghost in the room that they flick the lights on/off
>lights flick on and off a few secs later

As far as I knew the light flickering wasn't a common occurrence then.
>>
>>17112085
what was the end of the story nerd?
>>
File: Radiation_Spider.gif (1 MB, 260x181) Image search: [Google]
Radiation_Spider.gif
1 MB, 260x181
>>17097643
Like this?
>>
They they have forgotten.
>>
>>17115430
>reading comprehension
>>
File: wtfman.jpg (20 KB, 282x282) Image search: [Google]
wtfman.jpg
20 KB, 282x282
>>17097220
Okay I have some stories.
>be me
> live in great grandmother's house after she died
>go to sleep one night
>see a figure in the door
>call out "mom?"
>no answer
>This goes on for 5 minutes
>pass out due to nightquil
>next morning ask mom about it
>"I was asleep all night anon"
>mfw she doesn't sleepwalk
>mfw I saw saw something I didn't want to see
>>
>>17106525
Why do I see this same exact post in just about every creepy experience thread?
>>
>wake up to 6 eyed buddha next to me with flaming gold aura. Promple scream at the top of my lungs and it just walks away. Possible Jinn.
>>
>>17114912
>newfag
When is winter break over?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 631x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 631x622
not my story, but my grandma's

>be grandma
>gma's friend's husband dies
> friend comes over to gma's for consolation
>sit and talk for awhile, friend leaves
>hour or two later gma is watching tv
>figure appears in hallway entrance in living room to bedrooms/bathrooms
>it's gma's friend's ghost husband
>glowing white, eyes are completely pitch black
>he's just leaning on one elbow resting head in hand on the entrance wall/doorframe looking at grandma
>he turns around and walks down hallway
>gma not that concerned, she's a bit superstitious and thinks he's just visiting before ascending or something

she told me this right before i had to walk down the same hallway to get to the bedroom i was staying in
>mfw in bed thinking all night about glowing white old asian man with black eyes looking at me while im sleeping
>>
>>17111362
Solid futurama quote
>>
>>17115454
not really, i mean kind of. It wasnt that big, it was more like a really long person.
>>
i peronally never experienced anything but a friend of mine has been trough a lot of stuff i guess ill post one of them

>my friend was like 10 or something
>his grandma dies
>she was a very... strong women i guess we can say
>very in touch with the paranormal
>have a huge painting of her in the room
>his mom is having a friend over for dinner
>when it's time to leave the mother's friend goes to get her coat that was in the room with the painting
>stays for like 5 minutes
>comes back pale as fuck
>"there was a very strong person living here that died right?"
>mother and dad look confused
>"she wanted you to have something"
>out of nowhere this woman who never met my friend's grandma gives his mother some adress
>it's their old house
>says to look in a chest in the basement
>my friend's mother found a coat that her mother bought her before she dies in the chest

i remember there being a bunch more but i only remember one more not sure if anyone's interested
>>
>>17114912
Greentexting it wouldn't have made it any less retarded so the joke is on you. because i can't write either way.
Yes i get it, you call me a new fag because your a kewl oldfag.
also I could have but i didnt want to, but i did green text my other post here.
>>
File: Bourbon_M2033.jpg (52 KB, 370x600) Image search: [Google]
Bourbon_M2033.jpg
52 KB, 370x600
>>17115454
Some people call these demons, I call them bitches.
>>
>>17116175
uncle bourbon
>>
File: collab.jpg (1 MB, 1299x1964) Image search: [Google]
collab.jpg
1 MB, 1299x1964
>>17101093
I did a collab of it if you want to save it.
>>
I could share some stories if it interests anyone. I don't usually browse this, I stay on the boards with more people like pol. In fact I am from eastern europe (inb4 slav) and I spend a lot of time in the woods because I am always been obsessed by scary legends and stories. I travel with my dogs for hiking. I don't know if I should write my stories then because my English is not very good and I am lazy.
>>
>>17116255

dooo it
>>
>>17112968

I started researching these parasites and learned that they have tentacles which grow throughout your CNS and meridians. They are psychic and attach to your higher bodies so you can't really see them.

The smaller ones are like jellyfish and attach to your temples where they control your GB meridian. The big ones attach to your GV meridian starting at your hair line and control your entire CNS. They eventually learn to influence you and can speak to you by using your minds' inner voice. They create the selfish ego.

Removal can be painful. All the J-Seals, crucifixion implants, crown of thorns, etc. have been there suppressing your capabilities and health, but the heart chakra one is the worst. It feels like the ring Tony Stark had in his chest and allows beings to harvest your soul energy without resorting to magic rituals.

You can remove them with your hands and the proper intention. Magnets applied North side against the meridian and Epsom salt baths can weaken them, but remembering that the implants are foreign to your real body is the most important thing.

Energetic Systems and Ascension Glossary are great places to start learning about the multidimensional control systems of the so-called Archons.
>>
>>17116260
Okay, here is the first.

>I was 24
>had no home then, slept at family's home when they let me
>already like scary stories, since I was a kid
>one night, get drunk and sad because of depression
>decide to leave forever and become a hermit
>get my two dogs
>head into woods behind my home
I live in rural area, not in a big city. There are tall hills behind my house with forests.
>not scared, because there is a lot of noise, like owls and my dogs walk next to me
>walk on and on, climb on top of a hill because it was funny
>sun sets, it is the dusk
>less drunk, think about how I will sleep, and I am afraid because I read too much stories when I was a kid
>my dogs will protect me. They are loyel.
>find space under a fir and make bed.
>one dog stays next to me, the other walks away
>he will maybe hunt and bring back food when I wake up
>fall a sleep with empty belly, terrible feeling
>>
>>17116504
>I wake up, it is the dark night now
>angry because I want to sleep until sun rised
>dog next to me is asleep. Other dog is not back.
>think where he is? but he is maybe still hunting
>stay close to a sleep dog, try to fall a sleep again
>the trees are making noise
>I do not think about it, sing in my mind
>hear a little cry. It sound like an animal.
>sit up, maybe my dog is back with rabbit.
>i don't see anything
>wake up my dog next to me and walk toward noise
>nothing.
>I continue walking, with my dog following
>see moving in the corner of my eyes
>make lots of noise in the leaves if it is a wild animal to make it leave
>hear another new cry, like time my old dog had babies
>walk toward noise
>look behind me, my dog is not there
>here a sound like a word a little far away
>get the cold shivers
>walk slowly back to camp
>I can't find it again
>find big rock, sit behind him and wait
I fell asleep.
>I wake up and dog is biting me, it is still night
>stand up, dog starts to run
>run toward him because I trust animal instinct
>keep running it for ten minutes
>walk quickly away, keep walking until sun rises more and it's morning
>other dog appear, he looks okay
>decide the adventure is over and follow first stream I find out of forest
>>
>>17100092
I've seen worse English buddy! It isn't my first language either
>>
>>17105420
It was sleep paralysis, what happened to you is a common occurrence associated with sleep paralysis
>>
Not paranormal, but hey, my life is boring. it spooked the fuck out of us at the time.

>be 13
>at friends place for his birthday party with a bunch of other friends
>about 11pm, we're all out in his and his neighbors' backyards playing capture the flag
>his neighbors were cool with it by the way, we asked
>running around in the dark having fun when there's a loud ass crash down the street at this locally owned convenience store (which closes hours before when we were out)
>birthday boy runs to the front yard and looks, comes back, says there's a dark colored car sitting out front, the door is open to the store, no lights on inside
>being a bunch of dumbass 13 year olds, we walk down to look instead of waking his parents up and telling them or calling 911
>walk up, the door is closed to the store, car is sitting there, turned off
>car's windows are tinted dark as hell, birthday boy and his girlfriend start peeking inside the windows, say that it's empty
>Finally our better judgement kicks in and we decide to fuck off out of there
>not even 70 feet out and maybe 15 seconds after walking away, the car suddenly starts up, does the fastest 3 point turn I ever saw, and tears the fuck out of that parking lot, throwing gravel everywhere, and tears down the road away from the neighborhood going like 80+
>we all sprint back to birthday boy's house, hurriedly pile into the basement door, and all sit down there for several hours scared and talking about it
>his parents did wake up while we were away, they were really fucking pissed we walked down there.

Can't remember if anything happened with that or not. I know the police showed up eventually but I don't remember ever hearing anything more about it.
>>
>>17116106
So I guess a shadowy "slendy" then?
>>
>>17116175
Bourbon! It's me Artyom!
>>
>>17117553
Fuck. basically yea !
>>
>>17117553
I'll be on lookout for you m8.
>>
>>17117318
Knowing this guy expects me to read all that shit
>>
File: oldben.jpg (13 KB, 366x158) Image search: [Google]
oldben.jpg
13 KB, 366x158
>>17114900
You have made a commitment to the Jedi order, a commitment not easily broken.
>>
File: lion.png (840 KB, 882x1024) Image search: [Google]
lion.png
840 KB, 882x1024
This happened a long time ago. I must've been about 5 or 6 at the time. It happened one night way past bed time. I shared a room with my brother at the time. His bed was under the windows that faced our neighbor's driveway and our back yard. I was sound asleep and so was my brother. Then something activated our neighbor's motion activated flood light. Which has always been bright enough to wake me. But this night was different.
There was a weird silence and calmness everywhere. It was almost oppressively calm if that makes any sense. All I could hear was the soft breathing of my brother sleeping and the soft murmuring of my parent's TV downstairs. So me being the inquisitive adventurer I am decide to see just whaddafuck is up. I decide to look out the windows to see if whatever activated the motion light was still there. First I checked the window facing my neighbors. Saw nothing but their house and driveway. Along with that stupidly bright light. Seeing nothing of note I moved over to the next window, the one facing our backyard. That's when I saw what I thought was just an exceptionally large orange or tan house cat.
It was maybe about 15-20 feet away standing under the tree that sat next to the fenced gate leading to our neighbor's driveway. The creature was sitting on its haunches with its back to me. After staring at this thing wondering how a house cat could get that big I noticed that its ears were rounded and it had a tuft of darker fur on the end of its tail like a lion's. I don't remember if I made a noise or what but this thing seemed to notice that it was being watched. As it turned its head to look at me it seemed like it knew exactly where I was. It didn't scan the area or anything. It just turned and looked me right in the eye in one fluid motion. And this is where it got scary.
>cont.
>>
File: fluffy.png (344 KB, 499x339) Image search: [Google]
fluffy.png
344 KB, 499x339
>conclusion
The first thing I noticed about this thing's face was that it was oddly human. Yet still bestial, with red and blue colorations akin to a mandrill. Then I noticed how dark its eyes were, just pure jet black orbs that seemed to emanate nothing but malice. I was pretty goddamned frightened at this point. I could feel my heart beat thundering through my body. Eye’s locked with whatever the fuck this thing was. Just waiting for it to crash through my window and drag me off into the night. And at the height of my terror the damned thing opens its mouth as if to roar, except there was no sound. And I could finally see its jaws. Its mouth was lined with 2 or 3 rows of dagger like teeth, like the crate monster’s in Creepshow. As it ‘roared’ at me, eyes still locked with my own, I started to feel a pulsating pressure around my head. The longer it ‘roared’ the angrier its face became. And the pulsating pressure increased in intensity as well. This went on for what felt like hours, but was more likely a matter of seconds, until my vision started going black. Darkness crept into my vision and when everything went black I finally slipped into unconsciousness.
Woke up the next morning in my own bed thinking it was all a nightmare, until my brother asked me why I was climbing over him last night. I just told him I thought I saw something. It wasn’t until a few years ago when I finally came clean with him. Expecting him to think I was crazy until he told me he saw it too. I have no idea when or how he saw it too. Maybe he woke up that night and I didn’t notice. Maybe he saw it on a different occasion. Either way, we both freaked out quite a bit when we realized we weren’t dreaming.
>>
>>17108262
That my friend, was a cloud
>>
File: 1253996476967.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1253996476967.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>be 6
>A picture of me when I was 2 hangs in the room
>3 AM
>Wake up, see the picture of my 2 year old self
>Suddenly, some kind of shadow demon appears in the picture running toward me, but never leaving the frame
>What the fuck
>Remember this very vividly throughout my life for some reason
>One day visiting parents 20 years later
>Going through old stuff in the attic helping them figure out what to throw away
>Find the picture
>it's burnt
>The burn marks match the silhouette of the demon I saw as a child
>My 2 year old face is distorted and warped
>Crooked evil looking smile
>Nope
>NOPE
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE
>Intothetrashitgoes.jpg
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.