[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-What do I make of this, if its not the first time this kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: 1415725235503.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1415725235503.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
-What do I make of this, if its not the first time this kind of thing has happened
>Last night, like the good student I am. I was studying for my final
> sharpened my pencil with my hand held sharpener, set it down near the edge of the desk. but completely On desk and continued to study. Never touched or moved my pencil sharpener. (it was grounded on the desk)
> One thing lead to the next and I moved my laptop to the other side of the room. Keep in mind where I was sitting the pencil sharpener "area" is the only area of my desk space that is considered a blind spot.
> I heard something fall across the room and break.
> anxious, I investigated to see that it was my pencil sharpener.

Pic related
>>
File: bashar.jpg (29 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
bashar.jpg
29 KB, 500x353
We are well past 2012. Bleetthroughs from the 4D should be commonplace, especially in young adults. Listen to some Bashar videos on Youtube...
>>
File: biology or cosmology.jpg (301 KB, 1058x1861) Image search: [Google]
biology or cosmology.jpg
301 KB, 1058x1861
>>17096864
This explains the nature of the Universe.
>>
>>17096872
that's wrong. there is only one existence and there is no greater
>>
>>17096884
But it explains EVERYTHING, Anon... Why we crave, why there's darkness both in space and in our bodies, day and night, radiation, the colors of the stars, everything.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.