[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to do telekinesis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tkart_563_375_c1.jpg (50 KB, 563x375) Image search: [Google]
tkart_563_375_c1.jpg
50 KB, 563x375
Anyone got any resources?
>>
>>17095851
Get a bunch of magnets or something.
>>
Tip:
Use your mind to move stuff.

NO HANDS!!

Keep trying until you succeed!
>>
>>17095851
you won't get much help here as you can see

I've read a book somewhere that promised to give you some basic results (IE a beginners psychokinesis manual), but fuck me I can't remember what it was caled. I think the guy who wrote it had a website with a bunch of them, he referred to himself as uncle gary or papa george or something.
>>
try creating a psi ball, you have to focus your psi energy into a ball with both hands and then see if you can use it to move something, like have it in the palm of your hand and then push the ball toward a piece of tissue or something and get it to move. If you can do this you will be ready for the next steps.
>>
>>17095898
>>17095887
>>17095851
If this psi crap had any grounding in reality whatsoever, how come the James Randi prize is still unclaimed? Just waltz in there and levitate your suitcase of cash out of there. Otherwise, grow out of your infantile power fantasies.
>>
>>17095851
I hope you're not being serious.
>>
>>17095887
uncle chuckie?
>>
>>17095924

The one thing that I've wondered (and it's probably nonsense), but let's say there are psionic abilities, or some shit. What's to say you can just do them on command like a scientific test would have you do. Maybe you can only do them in the right environment, in the right state of mind, etc. Science is all like, okay, let's hook you up to a bunch of electronic devices, put this one up your ass, turn the lights up bright, have 15 people stare at you - okay, do magic! I'm not criticizing science per se, but you definitely could change the outcome by trying to measure it.
>>
>>17096311
First of all, the "hook up to a bunch of devices" and "putting things up your ass" part is utter hyperbole. I hope you're aware of that. Accomodations can be made, but the premise of scientific tests is to collect evidence and verify or falsify claims. When you say that you have special abilities, but they only work in the presence of your fellow believers and the absence of skeptical people or any kind of objective recording, then that is a deeply suspicious cop-out. Why should your abilities so conveniently fail to work when there is a chance to show them for posterity? Also, consider the myriads of counterexamples of fraudulent claims that have been exposed as trickery and lies. Paranormal claims are justly ridiculed and subjected to reasonable standards of proof.
>>
>>17096311
Why do people confuse Randi's challenge with science?
If you don't have any powers then it doesn't even concern you.
He's challenging people who claims paranormal abilities o prove it to him, not testing them for science.
As far as science is concerned, there's no known force that could make someone move things by thought without touching them.
>>
>>17096348
"Science" would be interested in a demonstration of any such force, because it would open up new fields and possibilites. There has been no such demonstration, which is telling.
>>
>>17096344
Fair enough
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.