[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night (well, technically, this morning) I experienced something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: library_landscape.jpg (42 KB, 585x345) Image search: [Google]
library_landscape.jpg
42 KB, 585x345
Last night (well, technically, this morning) I experienced something extremely odd. Looking for any comments. Here it is:

> Be me
> First yr. freshman in uni
> F***ing finals week, kill me.
> At midnight, decided to pull an all-nighter for last exam.
> Friend tells me about a secret room on the 3rd floor of the main campus library.
> Sealed off from the rest of the library, but outstanding place to study.
> Absolute silence, pic related is kinda like it
> Go there, do some studying, listening to metal all the while.
> At about 3:00 a.m. (witching hour?) I begin to notice an eerie hum in the background of a familiar song I was listening to.
> Realize it's coming from somewhere in the building.
> Take off earbuds to hear better and all I can make out was a faint moaning, that rose and fell much like the sound of a vacuum cleaner.
> It sounded more like a wailing creature, like a banshee.
> 9spooky11me
> After a while, decide to head back to dorm.
> Clock reads 3:30 a.m.
> This is where the real creepy shit happens.
Cont?
>>
>>17095626
Just get to the fucking spoops we dont need 3 pages of greentext to set the mood. Skip to the part where the skellingtun pips out ffs
>>
>>17095626
I literally scanned that looking for the spoopy part but saw no spoops. I ain't clicking that shit my niggaar
>>
You should really type out your story before posting it.
>>
Well I woke up to get me a cold pop and then I thought somebody was barbequing. I said oh lord Jesus it’s a fire. Then I ran out, I didn’t grab no shoes or nothin’ Jesus, I ran for my life. And then the smoke got me, I got bronchitis.. ain’t nobody got time for that.
>>
>>17095632
Hah. Alright.

> Decide to walk around the front of the library
> In front of the main library is a field that stretches out for what looks like half a mile.
> I was making my way out when it caught my eye.
> It was a circle of people (I assume) in thick black robes, hands raised, just standing there in absolute silence.
> Nearly f***ing sh*t myself.
> Quickly turn around and head for the back road leading behind the library
> Much darker path, but I'd rather get spooped by black people than whatever the heck those things were.
> As I'm heading along the road, I spot another black hood motherfucker inside the damn library.
> He's pacing left and right, slowly.
> Almost like he's hovering, the smoothness of his (or her) motion was beyond me.
> I begin to hear that faint wail again
> Just as I'm beginning to back away
>>
I saw a box, I opened it. Nothing was inside, empty like me and my life. Like the universe man.
>>
File: 20151217_043421.jpg (973 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151217_043421.jpg
973 KB, 3264x2448
>>17095657
> The black hooded figure in the library stops at a window
> At this point I'm growing extremely light-headed
> It just put it's "hands" on the glass and stared.
> I quickly got out my phone (pic related) then bolted the fuck out.
>>
File: 13254ytyty62602060.jpg (117 KB, 550x723) Image search: [Google]
13254ytyty62602060.jpg
117 KB, 550x723
>>
where do you go to school? are there any weird clubs
>>
>>17095660
> 3:45 a.m.
> Almost back to my dorm
> A car drives past me
> Feel total relief
> But then it stops just a few yards ahead
> I purposefully slip my pen out of my pocket
> Stand in place, pretending to look for it
> Pick it up, then pretend to get a call from a friend
> "Oh, you guys are meeting up to study? Cool. Be right there."
> I doubt the fuckers in the car believed it
> I have no fucking friends lmao
> I took a different path and jogged back

And that was it.
Anyone have any ideas?
>>
File: 1412092246730.gif (2 MB, 255x232) Image search: [Google]
1412092246730.gif
2 MB, 255x232
>>
>>17095666
Holy shit!
>>
>>17095667
I'm actually George Bush. That was just a Skull & Bones meeting.

I go to UVA, and not that I know of.

I apologize if this wasn't as spooky as many stories on here, but this is a first for me.
>>
>>17095673
I bet you've been dying to use that.
>>
>>17095637
There isn't anything in that picture. It's just a stock image.
>>
Bump 4 spoopiness
>>
>>17095626

sell the rights to Hollywood.

I guarantee you it will be a STV
>>
so it was just some weirdos wearing robes?
probably some lame larp or something.
>>
>>17096128
But the wailing...? Maybe they'll contact me, considering they tried to kidnap me as well.

Who doesn't want to be a part of a super secret super spooky club?
>>
File: he-man-wink.jpg (73 KB, 575x474) Image search: [Google]
he-man-wink.jpg
73 KB, 575x474
>>17096325
>they tried to kidnap me as well
they were probably just trying to spoop you
or maybe invite to a blood soaked satanic sex orgy
>>
>>17096339
What's the point of these stupid clubs to begin with?
>>
>>17096325
>tried to kidnap me
But how do you know it was them in the car? Could have easily been someone parked on the street to pick up or drop someone off during or after a night of partying, especially on a college campus.

Creepy story though, OP. Don't go out late at night by yourself anymore and stay safe.
>>
>>17096458
mostly just lonely nerds and virgins who can't into traditional social interaction
>>
>>17095626
Why are you censoring fuck on your own post?
>>
>>17096478
Because it's a SFW board you inbred salad tosser.
>>
>>17095666
SATAN FUCKING TRIPS
>>
>>17096465
Of course. Will do.
and >>17096465
I forgot to mention that the car was full of people, but I wasn't wearing my glasses so I'm not certain if they were wearing robes.

Seems like it would follow from the events.
I was spotted by one, and, for whatever reason, followed. If it was a group of partying students (which is odd during finals) they definitely would've made some sort of noise, as opposed to remaining motionless in the car.
>>
No cursing because
> it's a SFW board
Very next post
> SATAN FUCKING TRIPS

Kek
>>
>>17097567
>Odd during finals
I don't know, maybe I just go to a party school, but downtown is always packed during finals, and some of the biggest parties I've been to were held at the end of the semester. But I could see that being rare if you go to a small school or a religiously oriented one.

But the car being silent is very suspicious. Hopefully they were just trying to scare you or make sure you weren't calling the cops on them or something. Glad you got away safe though!

However, you may want to hurry home once your last final is over with. These people sound batshit.
>>
>>17097602
Also, I don't mean to creep you out, but if they were following you in their car after the library incident, it's very likely they may have followed you back to your dorm/apartment.
>>
>>17095666

Satan is here.
>>
>>17095652
LeL. Anon I love thee
>>
>>17095682
Just confirmed with my alumni roommate at UVA. You're full of shit OP, go figure.
>>
>>17097602
I appreciate your concern :) I'm sitting at home right now. But who knows? I'm (somewhat) religious, but I would still consider joining a group like this for personal investigation.
>>
>>17097635
Honest to god, I lied about the university I'm attending, for the sake of privacy. But the rest of the events did happen.

Isn't privacy an issue on 4chan?
>>
>>17097648
Privacy is an issue sometimes, but unless you've posted a picture of yourself, saying what school you go to probably won't put you in any danger. I'd still just give a state or general region though, rather than giving false information.
>>
>>17097716
Well it is close to Virginia, which is why I chose UVA. I understand your desire to verify the details. Too many role-players on here. Looking back, I really should've taken more pictures, but the field probably would've been too dark.

The image of the figure is just a black mass. But in person, you could see details like the various bits of gray on the robe.

Oh well. A quick story about a weird night. Would you guys say it's dangerous to go chasing after such things? I've never experienced something quite like yesterday, but really want to learn as much as I can.
>>
hahaha i think u should sleep. there is nothing actually ur brain is confused :)
>>
>>17097773
They sound like they're just trying to creep you out. I don't think they noticed you would be in that room at the time their "club" assembled, and they probably got bored and decided to mess with you. Try going again sometime to see if they're there, or ask the staff if they've seen/heard of them. Good luck.
>>
>>17096487

How is fucking not SFW, but an inbred salad tosser is.. Tbh I don't think you understand SFW.
>>
>>17097895
This is probably it. OP, were you the only person studying in the library?

Even if they were only trying to scare OP, it'd still be interesting to investigate and find out who they are and what they were assembling to do. It sounds like there were a lot of them.
>>
>>17097847
I think you're absolutely right
>>17097916
In the main area, I'm not sure. I just decided to use that study room because it was much cozier.
>>
>>17097895
>ask the staff

>"How can I help you?"
>"Hey, I was just wondering if you knew when the next satanic ritual is scheduled on campus."
>>
>>17097916

This

You're on a college campus at 3 in the morning, perfect place for teenagers to fuck w/ people.
>>
>>17097961
> "Are you referring to graduation?"
Ya sure why not
>>
>>17097962
That makes sense. Mystery (most likely) debunked.
>>
>>17097960
Not that I'd go around asking random people if they've seen the hooded figures in the library or anything, but I was thinking that if there were others studying, then there would be more witnesses.

Does your university have a forum where you can post anonymously?
>>
>>17097962
Definitely. Since university buildings/libraries are public and open 24 hours, literally anyone and everyone has access to them.
>>
>>17095632
I guess you have never read a book and could never read one.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.