[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please Listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 800px-Schrodingers_cat.svg.png (74 KB, 800x425) Image search: [Google]
800px-Schrodingers_cat.svg.png
74 KB, 800x425
/x/, I am not sure if you are going to believe me, but I am immortal, and so are you. I've discovered that my appendix is EXTREMELY weak, and has been for the past 8 years. According to the doctor though, "I literally can not believe that you're still alive. You should be dead by now.". It's hard to explain because I have no concrete evidence of it, but I play rugby as a hobby, practice boxing and also do jogging. My appendix is literally so weak it could burst at any time, to the point where a simple punch could break it.

The thing though? I've never died.

BUT, I've felt it break.

I can recall at least 20 incidents where I've felt extreme pain from my lower-right abdomen, usually accompanied by dizziness, then fainting. When I wake up, I somehow "fainted" or "fell down".

The kicker though? The pain's gone. Nothing happened to anyone that would have indicated pain, even though I've taken to yelling out "OH JESUS CHRIST CALL AN AMBULANCE" beforehand.

I've met a few people who have had the same experience, and their recollections have gone from simple changes upon waking up, to direct changes in the scenery and actions of others.

Now, I'm not asking you to believe me, nor is this a shill/sliding thread. BUT, you guys should at least think about it.

You may be a fragile sack of meat now, but it seems something else is actually just bringing you into another reality where you didn't die.

You may be immortal, /x/. Just think about it.
>>
You need an appendectomy immediately, go see a less retarded doctor before you actually DO die.
>>
And then another reality shift happens where you aren't immortal and you die to your appendix busting. Get that shit taken out
>>
You're gonna die if you dont do anything about it senpai the human body can tolerate A LOT and still keep pushing but one day its going to fail and you will die. This is not paranormal this is just the cold hearted truth.
>>
Doctors always say shit like that, "Give me $10,000 or you're gonna die Faggot"

What you're talking about is the quantum suicide thought experiment. It's nothing new, just slightly newer than Schrodinger.

For some reason you never hear the testimony of all those guys who tested it and died.
>>
>>17095314
YOU ARE DEAD AND THIS IS HELL
>>
>>17095314
I've commit suicide before and am still alive, this could be heaven or this could be hell

or maybe god is a pretty cool guy

either way im not dead, but i have died before
>>
>>17095314
Okay, I'm gonna give it a try. I'll walk into my kitchen, take a knife out, and slice my throat. It should take no more than 5 minutes, be right back and gonna update if I live.
>>
Normally I just thank Darwin when one of you crazies gets the natural selection treatment but all joking aside you need to see a better doctor before your appendix hemmorhages and you either become a vegetable or bleed to death
I don't know if you made up some kind of false reality because you're scared of something or if you're genuinely idiotic but you need to see a PROFESSIONAL physician or you're going to be in the reality where a moron gets taken out of the gene pool.
>>
>>17095342
so much for this guy...
>>
>>17095314
Lets say you aren't lying for a moment. Lets say you really are telling the truth. You're already dead. You are just a piece of tissue, a living fate with a body. When you die and that one of you dies and you move to another parallel, you are still dead. This version of you living on in an instance where that incident did not occur or happened differently. However, you are still dead. And eventually, every single one of you will die. And when that happens, you will cease. Your consciousness will dissolve, the electromagnetism that makes you who you are will dissipate for a final time and your time will have come to an end. Make your limited number of you count for something. Change the course of your fate while you can.
>>
File: quantumcatwithbulletmethod.jpg (166 KB, 826x775) Image search: [Google]
quantumcatwithbulletmethod.jpg
166 KB, 826x775
>>
QUANTUM SUICIDE
U
A
N
T
U
M

S
U
I
C
I
D
E
>>
>>17095344
i sense all the times you where told not to believe in something and that you where let down don't put that on others
>>
same thing happend to me op.

i tried to suicide by running infront of a car and still live

i was hit A TINY BIT on the knee by a very slow car. an ambulance came and they put me into a comatose.
when i woke up, some things were different.
like doors, windows or even my cat looked slightly different. also my legs felt as if they arent mine.

also people on the world suddenly were extremely unfriendly towards me and eachother and that is still the case.
people also started having problems when communicating with eachother and they seem to have become stupid.
the nurse at the hospital i woke up in didnt even know what a "neuron" was when i asked "are my neurons allright?"

i have also noticed a change in my thinking ability.

when she asked me what year we have (why would she even do that? i was only in coma for 2 days) i couldnt answer even tho i knew what year it was, i had to count up from 2009, then 2010, then 2011 and finally i manage to say the correct date which was 2013
>>
can you describe for us non english speakers what an appendix is?
>>
>>17095443
Are you serious? Just google it you fucking nigger
>>
>>17095444
google doesnt help me. i need to have it explained by a real human.
>>
File: image_8.jpg (50 KB, 478x315) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
50 KB, 478x315
>>17095314
You may think you are immortal, but the truth is you are just blowing through realities where you have died. Eventually the singularity will catch up to you. Once the multiverse runs out of realities that you are still alive in, you will be dead.

But relacks guy, you are no stranger to death, and neither am I. And who knows, maybe we are all immortal in at least one reality.
>>
File: 1411665578965.gif (800 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1411665578965.gif
800 KB, 220x220
>>17095447
It's a part between small and large intestines.
Do you need that explained as well?
>>
>>17095438

Dude, you sound like you have brain damage. What did the doctors have to say about this?
>>
>>17095447
>real humans in /x/

didnt anybody tell you? were all ay lmao here.
>>
>>17095459
i was scanned for brain damage 1 month ago and also after the suicide and there is no damage.
>>
>>17095448
we are eternal all this pain is an illusion
>>
>>17095455
no, thank you.
>>
>>17095314
It totally works guyz, just tried it out myself! I literally killed myself in every way I could think of and still live! I drank poison, hanged myself above a cliff facing the see and took my gun out and shoot. Next time I remember, I'm on the sore next to a lump of vomit. and my gun, part of the rope still on my neck. There's no way I could survive that.
>>
>>17095461
I'm actually a skinwalker.
>>
File: Phidippus_audax_male.jpg (1 MB, 1280x976) Image search: [Google]
Phidippus_audax_male.jpg
1 MB, 1280x976
Already knew that, thanks though.
>>
>>17095438
They ask you the year to see if you have brain damage
They also usually ask your name and the date you were born to make sure you can think and reason properly
Did they say anything about the obvious trauma to the frontal lobe that you have?
>>
>>17095623
uh.. no?
>>
go see a real doctor soon as possible
>>
I think OP died
>>
File: jojo_v01_125.jpg (136 KB, 669x1100) Image search: [Google]
jojo_v01_125.jpg
136 KB, 669x1100
>>17095314
What position do you play in rugby anon?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.