[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After reading the 'lost book of Enki' and searchin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: mqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 320x180
After reading the 'lost book of Enki' and searching up this tpopic, i found a very good, most level headed documentary. Calling out all doomsdayer and fearmongers, flase flager and trolls at once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I8KQ6dQODg

it is about nibiru but more from a scientist and ancient archaeologist viewpoint. There is no Bullshit bible/Qu'ran/wannabe prophet shit in this. It's something i could agree to support when it comes down to what i would believe:
Just facts, open minded.

And this brings me to a question, what kind of believe would i have?It is not christianity or muslim, not evangelical or scientology.

could we call it enki-ism?
>>
so summarize for me OP

what is the non-bullshit reality of a very bullshit myth?
>>
>>17095251
watch the vid, if you rly care
>>
>>17095251
this
i cant be ass'd to waste forty minutes of my life listening to a less bullshit bullshit myth.
also
>no bible prophetic shit
>a minute into video
>"the previous part offers a robust defense of sitchin, as well as ancient Sumerian text"
anon thats exactly what prophetic bullshit is.
>>
>>17095264
holy shit, anon? Are you saying that ZetaTalk is more based?
>>
>>17095286
WE'RE SAYING NEITHER OF THEM HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY YOU DIMWIT
>>
>>17095290
acroding on what?
i would understand when you say, zetatalk is full of shit or all the doomsdayer. But what exactkly is it you dont like about the writting from 8000 years ago?
Just because someone said on the internet "its BS" it is immiditley a fact?
If you don't like it, why bother with it? why do you take the time to click on this thread and wasted even more to write a followup comment?
countilpro in full effect?

>nice salt you have here!
>>
>>17095290
>WE
>/x/ is one person
great job anon.
>>
File: laughinthefaceofdeath.jpg (7 KB, 209x242) Image search: [Google]
laughinthefaceofdeath.jpg
7 KB, 209x242
TLDW
>>
>tfw doomsdayer and all the scum of the internet is salty as fuck about this video
>:^)
>>
>>17095286
Threads around here should be explainable in less than 5 short sentences. If they're not, they just get deleted.

tl;dr this is now a troll thread.
enjoy guys
>>
>>17095472
go back to plebbit, faggot
>>
>>17095245
Holy shit, eugene porter and the travails of the x planet.
>>
>>17095310
Fuck off fred
>>
>Nibiru is true
>It's coming in 2900 and will pass.

Really all the interesting points in this video.
>>
>>17095298
Not only one person, but /x/ is ME and this fag anonymous wont stop shitting up the place.
>>
>>17099279
>anonymous wont stop shitting up the place.
at least you admit it to be retarded
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.