[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theories on why as of lately my dreams have been coming back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Theories on why as of lately my dreams have been coming back to me, like flashbacks, during my waking hours? Started out slowly like once every few days, but have progress to between 2 to 6 per day. I will feel, essentially to the point of "seeing" these dreams at random, for about 5-10 seconds each. These dreams CAN be from recently, but most have been at least longer than a half year or so ago, while the longest ago dream revisualized was so long ago it was hard to date, maybe 10-15 years. There have been no clear sign of correlation between them so far, but they have been no true attempts to recognize/write down/etc the patters. Any ideas or suggestions as to find a connection OR why they have been progressing in recollection?
>>
That dolphin caused it.
>>
File: trust me.png (68 KB, 293x210) Image search: [Google]
trust me.png
68 KB, 293x210
>>
Perhaps you are remembering dreams that you had already remembered around the time of having them, but you forgot that you remembered remembering them so it's as if you are remembering them for the first time. Perhaps your mind is growing in such a way as to increase your ability at recollecting things. It could be your diet, it could be new stresses from your job. Fuck if I know. You should attempt to start remembering your dreams daily and maybe you'll unlock your subconscious' full potential.
>>
File: !tat.gif (360 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
!tat.gif
360 KB, 630x420
>>
probably because alot of mental tension
>>
>>17094973
We have a dream thread, learn to search. >>17078931
>>
Dude, that tat is the best way to make use of an arm stump. 11/10
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.