[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is going to be a drunken post, so please excuse any inconsistencies,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Sunset_2007-1.jpg (862 KB, 2789x1980) Image search: [Google]
Sunset_2007-1.jpg
862 KB, 2789x1980
This is going to be a drunken post, so please excuse any inconsistencies, logical fallaciousness, repeating myself, or general not making much sense.

So in relation to dreams, is it at all possible to create a regular tulpa or sorts that you encounter in a dream? Even if its purely psychological, or not real, I want to know. Its just that.. recently, I had a dream the other night where I was with someone who made me feel legitimately.. not alone. And the thing is, I have plenty of friends, and Ive had quite a few girlfriends, even. It's just.. I dont know.. this person in the dream.. she made me feel close. I felt so happy with them, but they werent even real, they were purely fictional (literally, from a cartoon, actually), but the time we spent together felt real, like there was something tangible to this experience.

I want to recreate this, I dont care, even if I know that its fake, and a part of my own imagination.. Id like to see them again, or someone similar.The way I felt was so nice, and I havent felt it in so long.

Anyone know what I mean? Any sort of psychological tricks that can produce what I mean? Or? "Rituals"? Something. I just.. I dont know. I want this again. I want this sort of friend.

Image sort of related
>>
>>17094832
Long, red hair. Big, blue eyes. A transparent shirt, and a blue plad skirt. Skinny, and innocent looking.

Is this an excercise?
>>
>>17094832
It's a blue board fucktard.
>>
>>17094877
Back off??? what???

And I see.... understood
>>
File: 1449381165517.png (232 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
1449381165517.png
232 KB, 500x553
>>
>>17094811
Your best bet is lucid dreaming. There are a lot of methods out there, a quick search will give you more than enough to start with.
I really wouldn't recommend a tulpa, many people have reported them going rouge and becoming abusive. You're pretty much giving yourself schizophrenia by creating one.

Also, I'm happy for you OP. Kinda understand how it feels.
>>
>>17094811
Alcohol = Sin
>>
>>17097453
Lol
>>17097281
Actually, I just did a bit of reading. And that's bullshit. Tulpa's are not self induced schizo or MPD. They are defined as being a part of your own mind that acts like a seperate part of you to bounce things off of, and you learn and grow from eachother. While some during imposition begin to see it, hear it, smell it, etc/ hallucinate it, it does not trigger random hallucinations/drive you to insanity.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.