[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm normally a skeptical person when it comes to psychics,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 2012_SDCC_SHT_RR4.png (482 KB, 759x738) Image search: [Google]
2012_SDCC_SHT_RR4.png
482 KB, 759x738
I'm normally a skeptical person when it comes to psychics, but enough weird shit has happened to me throughout my life that I can't keep denying what's going on. There's a lot of things that happen in my life that seem like coincidence, but are too numerous and precise to be that. Plus there's having dreams that I later experience in reality, to the point where sometimes I would know exactly where a conversation was going or exactly what to do in a situation.

What's a good way to test psychic susceptibility, and if it turns out I am in touch with something paranormal, what's the best way to channel that (tarot, divination, etc.)?
>>
The psychology community has developed tests they consider that "standard" for psychic phenomenon. It's stuff like guessing card color and card suite. Not hard stuff.

Spoiler: psychic ability is very far from being considered good science
>>
>>17094687
>The psychology community has developed tests they consider that "standard" for psychic phenomenon. It's stuff like guessing card color and card suite.
Cool, thank you. I'll look into that.

>Spoiler: psychic ability is very far from being considered good science
Yeah, like I said I'm normally skeptical and I'm really taking a leap of faith to even entertain the thought. Thanks again for the help.
>>
OP, awakening psychism may not be an end in itself. For me, it led me into other things. Psychism did continue to develop, but not until much later and only as a part of my current work. I suggest you look at what other paranormal or spiritual things interest you and see if anything calls to you.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.