[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I summon Anubis, THE GOD OF THE DEAD?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: anubis.jpg (293 KB, 700x1384) Image search: [Google]
anubis.jpg
293 KB, 700x1384
How do I summon Anubis, THE GOD OF THE DEAD?
>>
Why would you wanna summon a dead god?

Pun intended.
>>
>>17093752
be edgy
>>
>>17093752
All I can say is really? Why would you want to summon Anubis? What did someone you care about die and your going to ask him to bring them back? If you do manage to summon him good luck not dying yourself and please make sure you send him back to where he came because we don't need a death god running around killing everyone.
>>
>>17093752
You have to get shredded and then kill a bunch of dudes. Anubis only respects death and sick gains.
>>
>>17093752
Well its simple really, all you have to do OP is kill yourself.
>>
if youre into satanism
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/#ANUBIS
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html

if youre into kemeticism
make a nice meal you think he would like, sit down and just try to talk to him via thought, introduce yourself and why you wanna talk to him, wait a day or two and if you feel like he answered read more about kemeticism for what to do
>>
>>17093798
>implying gods are real
>implying OP is not a faggot and could actually do it
>>
File: bskdshpva1bgm4zoofnu.gif (254 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
bskdshpva1bgm4zoofnu.gif
254 KB, 636x358
Make him out of old tires
>>
>>17094347
Nice!
>>
Defy him.
>>
>>17093752
By realizing that Anubis isn't "THE GOD OF THE DEAD", but rather a lesser god of dead you maroon.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
You must suck at vidya
No w8 thats Anoobis
>>
>Ra is a better god
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.