[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're still dreaming...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1446307190_giphy.gif (373 KB, 245x194) Image search: [Google]
1446307190_giphy.gif
373 KB, 245x194
I need help, lately, I've been seeing the same sentence everywhere: "You're still dreaming, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up". Am I dreaming? If so, how do I wake up?

I've been seeing it in weird places such as on posters pinned to posts on the sidewalk, on my teacher's blackboard, on websites, carved in the tree in my backyard, on TV and most recently in an Email from my mother.

It usually seems to be in the middle of a word/sentence.

I left my name here so that if I die, you guys will know it's me.

Feel free to Email me about it whenever you want.

I would have left an image of the Email, but I have a bad habit of deleting all my read Emails so I might ask my mother to send me an image.

image unrelated, it's just a random gif I found on my PC
>>
File: wtf.jpg (37 KB, 1430x146) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
37 KB, 1430x146
Okay, my mother sent me the image
>>
Fuck I forgot to put my Email address
[email protected]
>>
>>17093551
Worst foreplay, worst fake email.

Kill yourself

Sage goes in all wake the fuck up faggot fields.
>>
File: 1437542582744.jpg (71 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
1437542582744.jpg
71 KB, 604x451
>>17093561
>>
Stop role-playing and wake up.
>>
Go to sleep.
>>
>>17093564
Don't wake up. All the actors will cease to exist. :(
>>
Yes, you are dreaming. No, you can`t "wake up" only move onto a different dream.
>>
>>17093561
God, this role playing blatantly obvious fake email makes me fucking sick. Please do us all a favor and stop posting.
>>
>>17093578
Haha I like
>>
The doctors say that if we talk to you while you're unconscious, then you might be able to hear us. They say that you will receive our words in your mind somehow, by some means. I don't know if you are getting my messages, but please wake up. We miss you. Wake up.
>>
>>17093561

fukken lol. at least TRY op
>>
You aren't dreaming because I'm me.

So fuck you.

I can't prove that I'm not you, but fuck you anyway.

Also, fuck me.

Fuck.
>>
thats funny. people keep telling me "please wake up" too to me.
>>
Please just wake up!
>>
Just take an iq test and show off your skills. Make some money with them.
>>
Why the hell would you chose to roleplay this? there are dozens of stuff that are better to pretend.
>>
>>17095036
u gun brn in hal
>>
>>17093551
What did your mother say about this email? Did you ask her about it?
>>
>>17093551
Masturbate furiously.
In public.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.