[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Identifying a reptillian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif (372 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif
372 KB, 900x600
hi i would just apreciate any help in identifying identifying reptillians in everyday life what are common signs? things to look out for?
>>
Get tested for autism
>>
Deep red and thick anal secretions. The only way to test is via direct observation, because once it dries it looks like a typical human secretion (feces).

Set up a camera inside the rim of the toilets at whatever places you frequent, and another at eye level so you can identify who is using it when. Then compare the footage and post it on the internet.
>>
>>17093327
'reptilian' is a bit of a poorly defined group these days as the best diagnostic definition would likely simply be the same as diapsid but that would include animals that we don't normally think of as reptiles like birds.

Then again, isn't it strange that so many countries have birds as their primary symbol, that we continually find more evidence that birds are smarter than they've let on, and it turns out that they're really dinosaurs? How do we know that they haven't really been ruling the world for 65 million years hiding their reptillian agenda behind cute feathery exteriors?
>>
>>17093351
loooool
>>
>>17093427
you think this is a motherfucking game?
>>
File: 1428951692249.jpg (87 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1428951692249.jpg
87 KB, 400x400
An easy test that can be done without letting them know you know is to do some simple misdirections with your thought-to-action process, like kind of "warm up" the signal you'd send to your left arm to move and then do something random or opposite.... carefully (and subtly) observe their reaction while doing this,

These creatures crave predictability and routine, combine that with their over-reliance on the mind reading technique thing and you can really mess with their heads because they get REALLY uncomfortable and lose all composure when they know they're in situation they have no control over.
>>
>>17093526
thats aspergers
>>
>>17093526
thank you my freind
>>
>>17093526
Explain what you mean in greater detail.
>>
>>17093327
Stick a finger their pooper. If they screech like a lizard, they a reptile.
>>
>>17093526
this.
>>
>>17093327
If you can't even use proper English grammar, I don't think you'll be able to detect a reptilian.

>inb4 english not first language
>>
File: 1387228986569.jpg (42 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1387228986569.jpg
42 KB, 700x525
>>17093526

>"warm up" the signal you'd send to your left arm to move
>do something random
>observe their reaction

99% of people trying to do something like this will look so fucking awkward and clumsy that even the most generic human will get uncomfortable. this tests absolutely nothing.
>>
>>17093526
ebin
>>
File: Din-oh Yes.png (228 KB, 326x368) Image search: [Google]
Din-oh Yes.png
228 KB, 326x368
>>17093327
Hey visiting on a fiedtrip from /v/.
Are reptilian people sexy or interested in sex with humans?
>>
>>17093526
Can confirm this works. Made a police officer start babbling once.
>>
>>17094110

more like you shat yourself in wild panic and stuttered like a tool when he was just trying to tell you that your headlight was out
>>
>>17094192
ask him about it

>>
>>17094411

Great post. 10/10.
>>
We're all reptilians familia
We just forgot
>>
>>17094431
What can I say
>>
>>17093327
Cold hearted people are very reptilian like
>>
>Be me
>Become President of the USA
>Aww shit nigga most powerful man in the world gon' be makin' some motherfuckin' changes 'round here
>Time to fix this shit, yo
>3 weeks after inauguration
>Finally meet all my JCS in one room
>We're all smiling, joking, nice to meet each other
>Jokingly ask,"alright, how many of y'all are lizard people?"
>Mood instantly gets dead serious
>All seven of them stare me dead in the eye
>All seven of them do a creepy sideways blink in perfect unison revealing a reptilian pupil
>All seven of them do a second sideways blink in perfect unison and back to normal human eyes
>Well fuck.
>>
Reptilians are just people who give in to basal fears you fucking dupe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_brain#Reptilian_complex
>>
>>17094823
Funny cause that's actually Obama posting that
>>
They blink differently.

Sometimes they'll glance off to the side quickly before blinking (I call them eye spasms).

Sometimes they will hold the blink for slightly longer than a normal person would. If you watch closely during one of these longer blinks, you can see them adjusting the position of their eye before opening their eyelids (kind of like how you have to adjust your dick in your pants sometimes to get more comfortable).

It's all subtle shit. If you aren't looking for it there's no way you'd notice.
>>
It's the people you blame your own problems on, OP. Go to therapy you fag.
>>
>>17093526
Yes

>>17093999
Not really.
>>
>>17093437

Only until you learn how to kill one
>>
>>17094949

More like go to a lawyer.
>>
>>17093327
Fuckoff reddit
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.