[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And another thread ereased...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 14.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>17092903

>>17087892

Reminder that /x/ is no longer safe. Could you please give answer to this, janitor?
>>
>>17093088
mods are paid shills or fucking with us
>>
These dumb "My thread OH NO!" posts are just forum sliding though, just an endless string of info-free posts to bump stuff off the front page. They deserved to be deleted.
>>
>>17093099
This is an important issue that needs to be addressed. On topic, relevant threads about conspiracy theories are being randomly deleted. It makes sense that they'd be replaced by these threads wondering about them.

SHILL!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: tumblr_mz86fvOfCz1r9lsn2o1_500.gif (489 KB, 415x315) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz86fvOfCz1r9lsn2o1_500.gif
489 KB, 415x315
>>17093088
>>
>>17093088
We are losing our freedoms
>>
>>17093088
Death is coming.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 239x211
>>17093103
Excellent. There's been a startling lack of RP threads lately.
>>
>>17093088
For the love of christ. I've been coming to X literally for years. YEARS and every fucking three weeks or so someone goes on a "HABBENING" bender, claiming that everything is being shut down the apocolypse is coming, there's an unnerving picture going around and I've got lampreys in my dick.

They're pruning back the bullshit, which, if you ask me, could be just deleting everything and starting from scratch
>>
>>17093103
this has happened a lot recently.
either it's some new mod thinking they're keeping /x/ tidy, or it is /x/ losing it's freedom by someone as one anon said, paid to clear undesirable threads.
>>
Welcome to the new age of propagenda.
>>
>>17093099
>shilling this hard
>>
>>17093436
>deleting everything and starting from scratch
You realize that nothing would change, do you?
Even more rules would have to be enforced to change the community, which is the people who come here.

You have to change the people that come here if you want fundamental change.
And they cannot do this in any other way than enforcing certain rules long enough until all of those undesired attenders leave on their own.
And this is 4chan, they won't leave without proper ersatz. Which is provably next to impossible to deliver.
There has already been a split when double chan came up. A small change has occured already, but it is hardly recognizable.

And to be honest, some boards on double chan are even working alot more smoot due to the more loose ruleset.
The more rules the more you are going to spoil free development, obviously.

There will always be people who feel entitled to a place and opinion amongst a certain community and wish to enforce this.
Sad but true.

Remember, you are here forever.
>>
>>17093088
Hello you must be new. I am not a janitor but I can tell you this thread is a total waste of time and a piece of shit. How is this paranormal at all? This is stupidity.
>>>17093063
>>17095801
"I love these skitzo threads!!!
>stop deleting my thread!!
>(not paranormal) thread deleted
>Its paranormal you deleted my thread
>(still not paranormal) thread deleted
>SOMETHING IS GOING ON MY THREAD KEEPS GETTING DELETED AND THAT's PARANORMAL!!
>(not paranormal) leave thread because you are a crying pussy ass fucking baby
Thanks mods! By leaving this up you are ruining /x/!"
>>
>>17095932
The community simply has no common focus and is not strong enough to outdo any of that which bothers you.
It is obvious, isn't it?

It is also easy to blame others.
If people want to make threads like this it already tells alot about the community as a whole.

Furthermore the definition of "Paranormal" is vague and cannot be otherwise.
Nothing "Paranormal" exists and by any means, what is normal in the first place?
Seeing, that such a discussion is an old Hat however I will shut my mouth again and rest my case.

P.s.: Your post, just asmuch as mine, did not contain anything paranormal, yet you complain about the lack of posts with paranormal content.
>This is stupidity.
>>
>>17095971

It's spelled 'a lot'. Two words, you mouth-breathing mongoloid.
>>
>>17096102
Atleast you make an effort to make it clear, that it is actually you who is the problem that you are adressing.

This will serve as an example, thank you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.