[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help finding an anthology show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: its liam.png (498 KB, 749x341) Image search: [Google]
its liam.png
498 KB, 749x341
(pic unrelated)

i'm desperate /x/, and i mean Really desperate. it's been years and i still can not find this goddamn show i'm looking for. i've either had the best fever dream of all time or typing variations of "weird shit happens to a girl wearing braces" isn't very productive

what i'm searching however, is an American or Canadian anthology show for children and teenagers from the late 1990s to the mid 2000s. it's either supernatural themed or horror themed.

the only episode i remember is a girl getting her braces. she had to get certain specialty braces- it was like a contraption that went over her head and around her face. soon all the geeks, nerds, an dorks started flocking to her, asking her questions and doing everything she asked. she's freaked out (she might have been a popular girl but idk)

at the climax/end of the episode its revealed that the geeks/nerds/dorks are essentially like an alien race (i think) and the girl is their queen- the braces contraption is her crown.
>>
There's an Erie, Indiana episode about retainers?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-MQNcB_V8c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CoYoNN5tqI

These jog any memories.
>>
>>17093090
>>17093038

it's not eerie (i'm the biggest fan there is when it comes to Eerie and its sequel, the other dimension) and its not haunting hour or nightmare room. :/ haunting hour's too late in the decade. (im looking at 2007 being max time)

as far as i can tell, theres nothing in Are You Afraid of the Dark, Goosebumps, or Round the Twist (this i could be wrong about)

only thing else i can remember about the show was that it might have been on that one tv channel that shows reruns of all the old horror anthology shows- chiller i think?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.