[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Magus of Java
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Li_Shuwen_portrait.jpg (7 KB, 196x216) Image search: [Google]
Li_Shuwen_portrait.jpg
7 KB, 196x216
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AZU8S9F0yI

What is /x/ opinion on this man? Is he a practioner of a forgotten art? If what this man does is true, then he is margin on the helms of legend and fiction. Maybe part of what this guy does is what made old kung-fu masters so legendary.

Just in this video, he does:

>healing (his job)
>burn paper wirelessly (ionisation discharge?)
>defends against a low caliber bullet no less(something about positive&negative chi...Sounds like eletricity)
>turns on a small light bulb (with help of his student)
>strengthen a hashi with enough force to pierce a table also of wood
>cut said food stick with hand, as if it was a knife
>the fragments pierce people with enough force to also make them bleed

And also

> something about ghosts and how the spirit of his master visited him on his sleep and said he don goofed(!?!)

Now, look at this kid who attracts things like a magnet and disrupts eletronics. This boy is not the first case like this, but just the first I found on a quick search. People like this exist out there and mainstream science has no idea of how this happens and cannoy deny them because their power is "in your face" evident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY9kT0EwVvU

So, maybe human beings are capable of producing some kind of energy that may manifest itself like eletricity/magnetism/god-knows-what-really? Pic related, the one-hit-kill man, who may have been the last know fighter to employ any related skills.
>>
>>17092982
It's just qigong. I have no idea, but qigong you really feel something. It actually translates to real energy

It's the same as in occult and yoga (prana). You can't have modern occult practices without qi
>>
>>17092982
First of all thank you for this.
Have been practicing ki for a long time now
and could only dream of one day being on this guys level.
Everything the guy talked about was right and that's one thing I try to tell people that anyone
can do this its not magic.
as well as this>>17093810
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.