[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The underwater pyramids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
Dr. Pen here. My question for /x/ is, do the underwater pyramids really exist? My main focus are the ones south of florida because that is where I live. They're supposed to be three times the size of the pyramids of Giza. SUPPOSEDLY. now is this a hoax or is it being covered up? My personal belief is they were built before the time of the flood.
>>
File: 1450087534343.png (171 KB, 450x290) Image search: [Google]
1450087534343.png
171 KB, 450x290
>>
>>17092923
There were an old part of Atlantis before it disappeared. These Pyramids predate Egypt's own, and in fact the people of Egypt are actually descendants of Atlantis after the 3rd great disaster.
Just my understanding.
>>
Remnants of Atlantis and Lemuria.
>>
>>17092923
The only way to know for sure is to search yourself. Purchase an underwater drone with a high definition camera capable of diving to the depths of the area you wish to search, charter a boat, then upload the video to youtube.

>knowledge, profit, fame! All in one.

I have wondered if they are real as well, though I am too poor to search.

Born poor in the united states, die poor in the united states. Such great opportunities in "the land of the free!"
>>
but the thing of concern, i think, is that their is reportedly two large holes that suck in water at a high rate, that sounds like dangerous waters.
>>
>>17092962
The surface should be stable enough, you should do what I said here if you can afford it.
>>17092952
>>
What i want to know as well, why hide it?
>>
>>17092962
black holes. No one believes when I say deep sea is full of Gods. Chasing the light is abandoning hope. It's the burning sky. Invoke them. Sacrifice at fire is for devil. Kill
>>
>>17092970
Has anyone searched it.?

If not there is nothing to hide yet.
>>
>>17092974
If it is being covered up then yes people have searched for it. Its so hard to know the truth. Im one who believes the spiritual. I believe its a portal zone, into the spirit realm, or it is a place where many gather
>>
>>17092962
By the way, if there are holes they are likely inlets leading to hydrothermal vents.

Either that or "wormholes" porting to another area in the space/time continuum.
>>
>>17092988
we also have to consider the fact that these were above ground at one point, and may havre had something to do with the sun or wind
>>
>>17092985
I believe everything physical is a representation of the spiritual.

Are you RPing, or are you serious about finding out the truth?

Do this>>17092952 if you can. I would if I could.
>>
pyramids and once giants remains in lake mills wisconsin
>>
>>17092992
They could have been constructed underwater too, there is no way to know at this point because there is not enough evidence.
>>
>>17092962
Bermuda Triangle
>>
>>17092998
I am serious. See I'm also a firm christian ( a poor christian lol) and as I see it there are two possibilities. This is left over bits of the civilizations that defied god before the flood, or this is atlantis. A city perhaps so wicked that god himself sunk it.

>>17093002
giant remains a hardy yes
>>
>>17093013
It could be anything else too, perhaps a breakaway civilization or a natural formation.

I can say if you get enough people talking about this by starting conversations throughout the internet someone may go in search of what lies in wait to be discovered.
>>
>>17093013
Also, I must say I find it strange no one has searched yet, or perhaps they did search and never returned...
>>
dr pen here im an autistic faggot
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_underwater_city
If you faggots are gonna talk about "massive underwater pyramids" at least post the only tangible evidence available.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_underwater_city
>>
>>17092943

Like your mother
>>
>>17095068
that is actually the truth.
>>
>>17094691
It's disapppointing how quickly everyone disregarded it but they're probably right...
>>
>>17092952
more like born stupid, die stupid.
>>
>>17092952
Born a dumbass goy, gonna die a dumber goy than you started out as. Congrats
>>
>>17092923
http://www.snopes.com/photos/supernatural/crystalpyramid.asp
>>
>>17092923
Do they really exist? There is only one way to know, go and search the area they are alleged to be in thus proving, or disproving their existence.
>>
>>17095261
>>17095927
Found the shills!

>Seems these types of people are always projecting their own insecurities on others.
>>
>>17095070

that atlantis and lemuria were real like your mother and are now underwater and destroyed like your mother?
>>
>>17095261

we can't all have trust funds
>>
>>17095927

I like you for all the wrong reasons. :3
>>
>>17092952
Making money is so easy here holy shit what are you doing. Stop spending your money on trash.
>>
>>17094691
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
>>
>>17092923
> Dr, Pen
Where's Teller?
>>
Yonaguni monument off the coast of Japan is the most legit underwater pyramid/ziggurat structure.

It is real and divers often explore it. It's been on Histories Mysteries and other specials on TV>
>>
>>17092936
If they were built by the Nephites/Lamanites then they wont predate the Giza ones at all, they may predate the Aztec and Inca ones however.
>>
>>17092923

http://www.snopes.com/photos/supernatural/crystalpyramid.asp
>>
>>17097149
My money?
>>
>>17095942
>http://www.snopes.com/photos/supernatural/crystalpyramid.asp

You should be as skeptical of snopes as most are of wikipedia. It's agenda driven and selective.
>>
>>17100969
Snopes is definitely not a reliable source.

I would still like to know if the pyramids are real or a work of fiction.
>>
>>17100979
But paranoid anons on /x/ are?
>>
>>17101613
>implying paranoia has anything to do with historic finds

you're trying too hard
>>
>>17100979

Snopes is the only source of info on them I can find other than the article it talks about. Which provides no sources or any actual information that a reputable scientific article would. Even a pop sci article.
>>
>>17092923
Read the Book Of Mormon.
>>
File: 2782531-berserk18602463.jpg (197 KB, 1174x851) Image search: [Google]
2782531-berserk18602463.jpg
197 KB, 1174x851
The world is falling apart, causality is leaking in.
>>
>>17101613
Snopes doesn't agree with me therefore it's not reliable.
/x/ does so it's reliable.
>>
Congratulations people. You've driven me one step closer to losing faith in the human race. I used to think we were smart and capable of anything. Our soecies is splitting. Which side are you on?

Pro tip
If your thoughts are filled with demons, ghosts, the bible, Giants,flat earth, nephlim, annunaki, tulpas, alternate realities, dginn, esoteric, wicca, psychics, astrology, UNDER WATER PYRIMIDS being covered up..... You've already split.

BTW UFO's, Bigfoot, shadow governments, illuminati, pre history civilisations and a few others are subjects that ARE worth looking into.

I say UFO's not aliens. I say pre history civilisations not ancient aliens or Giants. I say Bigfoot yes Bigfoot
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.