[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alchemy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13
File: 567037.jpg (51 KB, 670x517) Image search: [Google]
567037.jpg
51 KB, 670x517
Is still practiced? Is there bibliography available online? Im really interested on the subject.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 212x238
Bump
>>
bump2
>>
carl jung,associates. you can find books on amazon with reviews
>>
File: Azoth.jpg (75 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
Azoth.jpg
75 KB, 440x440
What interest you exactly?
>>
>>17092886
I believe they call it chemistry now O.P. the only problem is you actually have to work at it and stop playing make believe.
>>
>>17092929
Anything really. I have a desire to learn about it and, if possible, use such knowledge. I dont know exactly what can you do with it, so anything goes, i guess
>>
>>17092932
Yeah i know, im studyng chemistry and thats how i got interested in this
>>
File: hermetique.jpg (37 KB, 300x395) Image search: [Google]
hermetique.jpg
37 KB, 300x395
As above so below
as inside as the outside be
>>
File: porta-ishtar.jpg (678 KB, 2048x1506) Image search: [Google]
porta-ishtar.jpg
678 KB, 2048x1506
Bumping for seekers of the way
>>
>>17092942
I'm studying chemistry as well and I think about alchemy sometimes. It'd be really interesting to go back and try to figure out what those ancient chemists were trying to do. For the most part it seems like they were fucking around with acids a lot. They also have a hardon for distillations, I guess that's like the most advanced technique they had come up with.
>>
File: Holy_Mountain.gif (53 KB, 288x391) Image search: [Google]
Holy_Mountain.gif
53 KB, 288x391
>>17093050
They were trying turn shit into gold
> this film explains the tarot, some part includes alchemy.
>>
So we are all looking
but is no one seeing?
I still am working on fully understanding the aspects/concepts of physical/spiritual-inner alchemy. Both must be in sync to create a perfect product
>>
>>17093050
They had such a hardon for distillations because distillation concentrates things. Imagine if you had no idea that water was a thing - all you ever knew were chemical compounds of water and carbon (IE soda, juice, etc.) and one day, you find that if you distill apple juice, you end up with sugar in one beaker (thingy... don't know the name for those distillation jars), and water in another. Wouldn't you want to figure out how deep that rabbit hole goes?
>>
>>17093094
didnt they try to find paranormal properties of matter?
>>
>>17093114
Well, based on my incredibly limited knowledge of old-time alchemists, it's entirely possible, though it's far more likely that they - like anyone else, were trying to figure out what stuff was with the limited tools they had at their disposal.

Chances are there were some alchemists who looked for paranormal aspects of matter, but I'd bet money that the majority of alchemists just wanted to learn more about the world around them.
>>
>>17092886
Isn't it all about symbolism?
>>
>>17092886
Alchemy is the science of astrology . You most likely have astrology defined wrong as well
>>
It turned into chemistry. Nuclear alchemy is real though
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!jBk3nBwC!3kbcd3Yb0I1Dkw6GCBLY1A

here is a most comprehensive library on practical alchemy.
>>
>>17095772
wow ty anon
>>
>>17095772
>https://mega.nz/#F!jBk3nBwC!3kbcd3Yb0I1Dkw6GCBLY1A

Happen to have one on the spiritual side of alchemy?
>>
File: Templeofrosycross.png (497 KB, 720x898) Image search: [Google]
Templeofrosycross.png
497 KB, 720x898
Bamping for YOU
>>
>>17093087
>mental alchemy
That's psychology, anon.
>>
File: dsgaeer.jpg (105 KB, 900x621) Image search: [Google]
dsgaeer.jpg
105 KB, 900x621
thx have a pinecone.
>>
>>17092886
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frater_Albertus
Here's a link to a modern day practitioner, responsible for teaching others. He's gone on now, but you might find branches from the tree.
>>
File: 1435725467504.gif (2 MB, 345x194) Image search: [Google]
1435725467504.gif
2 MB, 345x194
>>17097944
Nice. OP, you might look into a book called "The Hermetic and Alchemical Writings of Paracelsus." I've seen it referenced a few times.
>>
I always read stuff here for further knowledge of the unknown, I believe this reply is somehow related, I was reading a book called "El ulitmo templario", in the book they talk about the secret of the order, at the end they reveal that the real secret of the order was an alchemist that made them rich.
Also history related, when templars first started with the banking system, there was a weird law that said they didn't accept, or made deals with "pure gold"... I like to read most of the paths I take lead there to that strange thing called alchemy so many ancients cultures talk about is so much that I consider it as something to look forward...
>>
File: tumblr_mu3iwgxdFf1qzlcoro1_1280.jpg (523 KB, 732x735) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu3iwgxdFf1qzlcoro1_1280.jpg
523 KB, 732x735
Daily bamp

The Three Primes of Alchemy - The TriPrima
Salt - The base matter, giving solidity to objects and metals.
Sulfur - The spirit of life, providing combustion and flammability.
Mercury - The fluid connection between highs and lows, giving stability and also volatility.
>>
>>17092886
Yes, it's still practiced. No, it wasn't "in your mind" bullshit. Robert Allen Bartlett has books on it, and there's three branches: animal, vegetable, and mineral.
>>
File: chymica.jpg (599 KB, 788x1024) Image search: [Google]
chymica.jpg
599 KB, 788x1024
knowledge is power
ignorance is bliss
balance is the name of the key to opening your DOORWAY
>>
>>17092932

Alchemy is much more then primitive Chemistry.

Alchemy is Nano Technology and Biological Engineering.

A transmutation is a Nuclear Reaction, not a chemical one.

In a chemical reaction you are only changing the Electrons.

But in Alchemy the goal is a type of Cold Fusion, to transmutate the Nucleus.

When you can make a change in the Nucleus you make a Transmutation.
>>
>>17100011

The Alchemical Trinity is a good way for me to explain to you how Alchemy is Cold Fusion.

Salt is the Body of the Work.

Sulfur is the Soul and Mercury is the Spirit.

The Salt is very fixed, its made of Elemental Earth.

The Soul is of Fire and Air and it is Volatile, it passes over with the Mercury which is the Water.

The goal is to bring the King back to the Queen via the Messenger.

To join the Salt Body with the Sulfur Soul through the Spirit Mercury.

The Salt Body or Queen the Cathode. And the Sulfur Soul the King is the Anode, which means the Spirit Mercury Messenger is the Electrolyte.
>>
File: 1450033799380.jpg (38 KB, 450x582) Image search: [Google]
1450033799380.jpg
38 KB, 450x582
Thx for all the info
>>
>>17096759

that is the primary difference between Chemistry and Alchemy. Both the physical and the mental aspects of alchemy must be paired. Nature can teach you of the spirit and the spirit can teach you of nature.
>>
>>17092886
Natural biological functions are all alchemical. The power and intelligence of life itself can transform a piece of food into your body, which is incredible. Alchemists explore the possibility that it can do other things as well.
>>
>>17093021
What is the significance of that picture? What is "the way"?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLvW477y9hw&feature=youtu.be

This is a video of the Alchemist Author, Dennis William Hauck's Laboratory. He go's into a lot of detail in ten minutes. I highly recommend watching this to anyone interested in alchemy.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.