[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could The Messiah the Jews are awaiting for be the Anti-Christ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: bodhidharma4.jpg (20 KB, 202x317) Image search: [Google]
bodhidharma4.jpg
20 KB, 202x317
Could The Messiah the Jews are awaiting for be the Anti-Christ to Christians or djall to Muslims?

What about Maitreya?
>>
File: 1449252680855.jpg (98 KB, 1198x830) Image search: [Google]
1449252680855.jpg
98 KB, 1198x830
It is possible
>>
>>17092734
Mohammed most likely met the antichrist/satan when he supposedly met gabriel.

>angel completely surrounded by light and in a cold cave

Definetely gives off lucifer vibes.
>>
>>17092750
I could believe this. For someone to come up with such a backwards and disturbingly violent religion, it must be from the devil

Also lucifer =/= satan
>>
>>17092750
>>17092772
Only ignorance can allow you to say that. Monotheism and justice is all through the koran.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 528x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 528x720
>>17093086
>only ignorance

You have it backwards. Mohammed once beheaded fucking like 800 jews.

It is a sick and cruel justice. In the Bible, when Peter was going to retaliate with a sword against a man, Jesus told him to put it away. Jesus taught only love and peace and giving, and mohammed taught conquest and merciless killing.

The Bible says to beware of false prophets. You will know they are false prophets by the fruit they bear. If they bear bad fruit, they are a false prophet. Mohammed bore fruit of hate and domination. Therefore, he was a false prophet. Either visited by the deceiver or worked through using his arrogance to accomplish the deceiver's goal.

Reexamine your beliefs. Jesus is the way
>>
>>17092734
Yeah
>>
>>17093838
Mohammad was a psychopath
>>
>>17092772
That just leads to the conclusion that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all come from the devil.
>>
>>17095679
He was a fiction personage written by sheikhs for sake of sheikhs.
>>
>>17095689
>christianity
>violent

Don't be dense. The difference is, christians truly following the new testament wholy would be nonviolent, loving, kind, caring, and selfless. The ones that were violent were the ones that manipulated to fit their own beliefs.

Judaism and islan is the exact opposite.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 460x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 460x330
>>17095711
Islam are*
>>
>>17095689
idunno, Christianity has reverence, humility, repentance, forgiveness, and charity as some of their core values so I fail to see what's evil about it.

>but muh gays
Gay people are not evil for being gay but being gay, like all degeneracy, is evil. Remember that, the Christian, God hates sin but not the sinners.
But if you revel in degeneracy, what can we do with you? If you get all pissy and go "well god can fuck himthelf i do what i waa-uuuuuh-ant" like a fucking child, what's left to do?
>>
>>17095711
>>17095724
The only reason why Christianity isn't as bad as Judaism and Islam is because of Christ himself. So if you consider yourself a Christian, who only follow's Jesus's words, then that's fine. The entirety of the Old Testament and all the additions to the New Testament, not spoken by Jesus, are corrupt.
>>
To further reply to the thread, Crusaders were an answer to Jihad, appropriation of it within European thought basically.

Before first Jihad was waged Christianity was never spread by sword.
>>
>>17092772
But anon, Banana Islama is the religion of peace! :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1024x1024
>>17095724
Being gay itself isn't a sin, it's the gay sex part of it that is
>>
Everyone knows that the Jews are God's chosen people.
>>
>>17095752
Becouse judish books writen by judes for sake of judes. Guess, he may give to a fiction god of a jude name of an old dead jude king Jegowah.
>>
>>17095745
Well, yeah.
You can still be gay but if you deal with it being celibate you're fine.

That shit of conflating empathy with projection/identification ruins everything. Like, liking cute things is fucking manly but because of this shit it's thought as gay.
Like, duh, wanting to be cute is gay as fuck but liking cute things is the opposite. You want to protect and preserve cute things, it's instinct.

>>17095752
The only ones that chose the Jews were the Mantoids :^)
>>
>>17093086
>monotheism and justice
MIDF detected
>>
>>17095774
A lot of famous gays have married women though. Some have even had children. It's kind of like how I have a rape fetish but I find rape disgusting so I will never try to rape.
>>
>>17092734
The Messiah will be One who lives in All, and won´t discriminate any soul as lesser than a brother, in complete understanding. The false prophet is likely to isolate people and blur their perspective on self by using one´s ego and the collective ego, only lies.
>>
>>17092772
>>17092750
Be in service to thy fellow neighbor, the fellow human and do not deceive him.
>>
>>17092772
>For someone to come up with such a backwards and disturbingly violent religion, it must be from the devil

The Demiurge
>>
>>17092734
no, because Judaism doesn't have a messiah. not a human or any other entity. it has a period of peace, known originally as a "messianic age," that got dumbed down so the goys would understand
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.