[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The lamps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: the lamp photo.png (457 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
the lamp photo.png
457 KB, 640x480
For a while I've had dreams about lamps that look exactly like this one who follow me everywhere in my dreams.

What's worse is they match ALL of the Slenderman's abilities, including slenderwalking in that they are always one step behind me.

I have had nightmares like this since I was 3 years old and they have never gone away. I've tried fighting them in my dreams but they always regenerate and sometimes multiply. The only solution is to run.

But whenever I look back, it's always there.

Read this: http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_Theory

Almost all of what is written there is exactly how this monster behaves.

What I want ITT: People who have had similar "slenderwalking" monsters OR even lamps follow them in dreams.

Is Slenderman just a modern take on an ancient psychic phenomena? Perhaps Slenderman's abilities are just mimicking the slenderwalking that many people experience with dream entities.

I'm open to discussion. This is NOT a joke. For what it's worth.

Posted is a REAL image of the lamp that follows me, the entity in my dreams is based off the lamp that I had in my house growing up.
>>
File: 5555 (3).jpg (28 KB, 425x639) Image search: [Google]
5555 (3).jpg
28 KB, 425x639
How does a lamp like that 'follow' you? Is it hovering? I'd think the cord issue would make it's range rather limited.
>>
I suppose. The wire just hangs down to the ground. Never actually noticed that.

It follows me just like Slenderman. When I look back it is there, and then when I look again it has moved.

Or when it's chasing the same thing. I don't recall it ever "hovering" really, I remember it happening a few times.

It just comes off the wall, the cord doesn't even matter.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.