[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7
File: fu7.jpg (51 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fu7.jpg
51 KB, 800x600
Well, holy fuck.

I just got back from a 6 hour drive and since I'm coming straight to /x/ you know something's up.

My dad's been looking around for a place to start a farming business and we heard about a place in Oregon (I'll just say Oregon and I won't give the county for privacy in case he ends up buying it. Honestly I hope he doesn't). Dad asked me to go down there (we're from Seattle) and check the place out and make sure the electric works and all that, because I'm unemployed and have nothing better to do in his eyes (he's right about that given I do nothing but play Halo all day and get laid). I said okay dad, because why the hell not? I love my family.

Leaving at 8 at night to drive all the way to the middle of Oregon? No problem. Honestly I'll just skip the trek because it was uneventful except for that one skunk on the road, 1,000,000 deer and a couple of what I assume were old people driving at 40mph.

So I got to the farm. Big sucker. There's over 600 acres of fields but only a small area that has buildings. There were a lot of them. Old farmhouse that's been expanded on a lot, chicken coops, like 4 barns and this big building with lots of machinery for crop processing.

No one was there. We'd been given permission to have a look, but no one was there. There were also no crops, no animals, no sign of life anywhere. Apparently they lied when they said it had utilities, because the electric was off. The house was locked and the windows were covered by blinds. The initial exploration of the place was boring, so I'm just gonna skip ahead and greentext what happened.
>>
>>17092514
You have my attention, OP.
>>
>>17092514
go on...
>>
>>17092514
Interested
>>
>>17092514
all eyes are on you
>>
u nigger, ure 'sposed to type it all out first then copy paste it
>>
OP is a nigger.
>>
>>17092542
You've been waiting 10 minutes
>>
OP's family must be pretty damn rich.

600 acres is getting close to a section ( 1000 acres, a square mile ). That's a big farm in cheap land places like North Dakota. In Oregon that BIG bucks.

Here's 360 acres in Oregon for 4 million dollars.

http://www.landwatch.com/Jackson-County-Oregon-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/289409067
>>
>>17092558
we solved the mysterie how he gets laid.
well done /x/
>>
>about 1 hour later after telling my dad shit was locked and the electric was off I've done a lot of walking around looking at/inside farm buildings and checking for water damage and crap
>I'm headed out towards the west side of the place
>pass a brown barn that's triangular. None of the buildings in this place match but this one was particularly unusual. It had very new looking siding but from the structure inside you could tell it was pushing 100. I got an eerie feeling looking at it. "Witchy" is the word I'd use to describe it. You could look inside and see the entire floor was covered in straw, which had been weathered and turned gray. That's really weird because it was indoors. I didn't want to go into this building and it was around this time I started being aware of the fact that I was alone.
>I didn't go in. I kept walking around the big horse arena with sand until I came across a big tree I think was elm. This is when the shit starts. This tree was massive. It had to be 100 feet. It was all dead because it's winter, so there were no leaves. It'd been pruned to shit so there weren't a lot of big branches, and a number of young limbs.
>I notice there's a chain hanging from the side of the tree with shackles on it. The shackles are around the limbs, like someone climbed the tree attaching shackles so it would be easier to climb the tree.
>Weird.
>I figure what the hell and start tugging on the chain. WHY DID I DO THIS? WHY?
>some little girl overalls with pink sleeves fall from the tree
>eh? well that's not something you should leave outside
>decide to keep going to check out the big building
>walk a few steps, SHIT
>there's a little beanie on the ground with blonde hair sticking out of it
>scarecrow or some kind of sick prank?
>check the beanie
>inside of the beanie
>well....................................
>decide to keep going, just to get this the fuck over with. Concerned now. Worried I've stumbled onto something.
>go into agricultural building
>>
>>17092576

plz hurry, i don't have much time before the skellington prowling my house finds me, then that's me boned :(
>>
>>17092576
>pass a brown barn that's triangular.

What?

>This tree was massive. It had to be 100 feet. It was all dead because it's winter, so there were no leaves. It'd been pruned to shit

It's not dead, it's winter. But we get the idea, no leaves.

>little girl overalls with pink sleeves fall from the tree

Umm, you just went to lot of trouble to say NOTHING was in the tree, now this.

>go into agricultural building

First a triangular barn, now an "agricultural building". Your super rich fmaily is buying a HUGE farm and you sound like you've never been outside.
>>
>>17092576
Come on
>>
>....the machines are on
>there's supposed to be no electricity
>start walking inside, hearing humming noise
>this building is fucking massive, metal frame sided with sheet metal and some kind of green rubbery mat for the floor. Inside it's a labyrinth to a newcomer. I'll admit I have no idea what any of this stuff is for, so I just start flipping switches. Yep, power.
>hear a person call out and assume it's the owners. Very relieved that I'll be able to get answers about the weird clothing with hair outside and maybe be able to get a better tour. I call back.
>laughter
>two male voices keep talking to each other; words unintelligible
>suddenly realize they're in the direction I came from, not deeper inside the building as I previously thought
>afraid I'll get shot by surprising them
>gonna go get the car and honk
>I turn back and try to leave but realize I'm lost inside this mill thing
>fuck
>I walk down hallways for like 3 minutes calling out so I don't startle them and end up back where I started
>realize the voices, in spite of the machinery running, maintain a constant volume no matter where I am in the building
>no way it's the machines; these are PEOPLE talking
>find a kitten
>probably a farm cat's kitten
>pick it up and start walking
>person greets me right in front of me but when I look THEY'RE NOT THERE
>starting to freak out big time
>see an open door with sunlight flowing through it
>took the kitten outside
>got in car
>never floored a pedal before in my life
>when you speed on dirt roads there's a lot of rocks that get thrown under the car
>thought the car was under attack for a second
>get back on the main road, speed about a mile and then drive home
>>
>>17092597
He said there were no big branches and the tree was dead. Stop being an abnoxious cunt.
>>
>>17092606
Wait, wait... Hold the fuck on. You said there was supposed to be electricity but based on your observation there wasn't any. Now you're saying there wasn't supposed to be any in the first place?
>>
>>17092615

A tree not having leaves in Winter doesn't mean it is dead. You've never been outside either, have you?
>>
this story is dildos
>>
File: thats bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
thats bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>17092606
>>
>>17092621
I'm aware of that, OP contradicted himself and I'm going off the fact he said it was dead.
>>
>>17092606
>when you speed on dirt roads there's a lot of rocks that get thrown under the car

First time in life on a dirt road? OP confirmed basement dweller.
>>
>>17092576
wait, what was inside the beanie when you picked it up? hair? like just blonde human hair?
>>
>>17092558
>>17092568
It's my grandfather who has the money, and he's not "super rich" but he's offering to help my dad.

>>17092597
>>17092615
Didn't see the overalls in the tree. That surprised me.

>>17092620
Everything except the last creepy building had no electricity. We were told everything would have electricity.
>>
>>17092606
Is that it? How spooky
>>
>>17092629
They're dead in winter. I guess the better word for it would be "dormant".

>>17092630
No. Damn you guys.

>>17092638
Uh............................
>>
File: cute_baby_kitten.jpg (175 KB, 400x426) Image search: [Google]
cute_baby_kitten.jpg
175 KB, 400x426
>>17092644
>Is that it? How spooky

Well, there was the kitten that part.
>>
You left your dad.
>>
>>17092638
Nothing
>>
Sounds like under stimuli deprivation your mind was somehow trying to enact human stimuli. The humming might've contributed to neurological mechanisms causing some sort of ghostly personable voice. I've experienced real not real voices, nothing to be alarmed of.

As for shackles with overalls hanging from the tree, like did a real girl fall out?

Beany, it's 600acres, no shit you'd find something. Nothing to worry about, some girl's beany.

Rationality.
>>
File: 1450101824199.png (89 KB, 524x499) Image search: [Google]
1450101824199.png
89 KB, 524x499
>>
>>17092700
Also it's an abandoned farm with 600 acres, meaning plenty of opportunity for stoned Oregonians to play pranks with the shackles thing.
>>
>>17092720
>an abandoned farm with 600 acres

But OP says it's not abandoned there's a huge "agricultural building' full of humming machines, people with ill-defined boundaries, and kittens.
>>
>>17092649
drugs in the beanie
>>
>>17092649
Or cum
>>
>>17092679
He was busy.

>>17092700
I thought so at first. I guess it's possible also that there could have been people there who were looking for me after hearing my voice but couldn't find me because of the noise.

>>17092720
Yeah this isn't some sort of upscale estate or anything. Land value sure and it looks like they put a good 300 grand into it in recent decades but the place was shit. That's what I'm going to tell my dad, anyway. Saw some electrical tubing I'd estimate came from the 1970s-90s and exposed wiring stapled to rafters. There was also a broken window on one of the barns.
>>
>>17092514
>halo, no job
>laid
Fat chicks don't count, bro
>>
File: reeeeee.jpg (119 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
reeeeee.jpg
119 KB, 618x564
>>17092514
>getting laid
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17092832
>There was also a broken window on one of the barns.

Barn with a glass window. Pus, one broken window is a big deal???

>they put a good 300 grand into it in recent decades

Trying hard to sound like you deal with sums like that and coming off clueless. How do you, Mr. Play-Halo-all-Day, know what 300K over twenty plus years looks like? You still seem oblivious 600 acres is going to cost at least 5million bucks.
>>
>>17092883
I hate u. And everything u stand for.
>>
File: luis.jpg (168 KB, 977x824) Image search: [Google]
luis.jpg
168 KB, 977x824
>>17092911
OP and his friends.
>>
ITT: Some rich brat that has never done anything on his own in his life walks around a perfectly normal farm and scares himself half to death
>>
>>17092514
>>17092568
>>17092576
>>17092597
>>17092620
>>17092649
>>17092744
It's like Leigh whannells retarded nephew tried writing a scary prequel he dreamed up on spice where he's the director actor and star as jigsaws dad. Good try at the start hough bud. 6/10, 7 if the opening scene was you banging Halle Barry
>>
>>17092514
Mrs. Paddock was just fucking with you. She likes doing that to dumb kids.
>>
Lmao, OP, NOTHING HAPPENED TO YOU.

You explored a barn and got scared because you were all by yourself, and you rushed home to tell us you were spooked. like wtf? Why did you need to make it such a long elaborate story youre so annoying bye felicia
>>
What was with the beanie?
>>
>>17092606
how anticlimactic. whatever I guess. It's not like the evil spirits where mean or anything
>>
spooked ya
>>
>>17092576
>well....................................
>Uh............................

just tell us what it is you fucking spastic
>>
>>17094186

don't bother. the guy is the worst fucking story teller and all he has left is beanie mystery
>>
It's followed me home... fuck.
>>
>>17094810
what the fuck scary couldve been in the beanie other than a head attached to the hair, are you saying a head followed you home
>>
>>17094836
That's not the OP
>>
>>17094867
I'm the OP.
>>
Seattle to the middle of Oregon at 8 o'clock at night and the end of his story he saw sunlight through a window? I call bullshit. It takes less than 6 hours to drive from Seattle to the California border. Sunrise isnt until around 7am or so around here. Pure bullshit.
>>
>>17094900
The drive was at night. I stayed at a motel and the stuff went down 10AM-noonish.
>>
>>17094810
The kitten?
>>
>>17092883
This isnt /r9k/, this is /x/, so please save your reeees.
>>
>>17092620
He meant he was surprised by the fact it had power running to it,it was probably hooked up to a generator. learn to comprehend.
>>
File: 1426556243244.png (10 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
1426556243244.png
10 KB, 600x403
>>17094810
the kitten walked all that way? smart cat
>>
Hello I am OP and I'm a role-playing faggot.
>>
>>17095840
OP how much dick do you suck? because I want to know how some people become such massive faggots, its always intrigued me how one of the most intelligent beings on earth can be so fucking gay
>>
Op here, I just need to be dicked.
>>
>>17092514
Good story OP. Really eerie. Got any more?
>>
OP got spooked, and so abducted a kitten.
Pretty amusing.
>>
>>17092606
>6 hr drive
>left at 8 pm
>sunlight

Explain
>>
Can't believe OP left the poor kitten to find for itself

>assuming this isn't a rough draft creative writing short story, which it is
>>
>>17092700
Ever heard of a radio
>>
Please don't post anymore stories on /x/

I can't take anymore disappointment
>>
>>17092884
Wow, make more of an effort to be a massive loser lol
>>
>>17092606
And then it was daylight the end.

Plz r8
>>
>>17092514
That lady looks like a tooth.
>>
>>17092606
>Drove to farm
>Got spooked
>Stole kitten
Fair enough.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.