[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any one ever heard of gang stalking or "targeted individual"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4
File: 1437640136076.jpg (44 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1437640136076.jpg
44 KB, 500x400
Any one ever heard of gang stalking or "targeted individual" ? Or are you one?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3y-w37Nbic
>>
>>17090219
anyone got them targ comics or whatever
>>
I've got pictures and audio. Next one I see gets posted on the chan.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 120x174) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 120x174
DO NOT DISSOCIATE
>>
http://youtu.be/5XsE-9EAcrs
>Sees the color red everywhere
>Can't be cause red is a primary and also popular color
>Must be getting gangstalked

I can't even tell if these gang stalking "victims" are trolling, it's just so ridiculous.
and every gang stalking channel I've come across is run by literal schizophrenics, or homeless people. that kind of tells you something
>>
>>17090219
Yes, I think gangstalking is real. Reason why, I think it was happening to me for awhile. It has settled down over the past few weeks, for some reason, but before that, I had a lot of weird shit happening to me that goes back years. They really fucked with me after I started telling family members about it...electronic weapons can be used which I was skeptical about when I started to research gangstalking but now I'm a believer and think they were used on me at one point. Noise harrassment was used the most on me.

I'm at a point where I don't really talk about it now because I don't want it to start again. I know how serious it can get. My advice, be careful when going down the rabbit hole and who you talk about your findings with. They don't want the truth out and will do anything to stop that from happening
>>
>>17092182
why would anybody care enough to gangstalk you?

are you open to the idea that you might be crazy?
>>
>>17092222
This, and Nice quads.
>>
>>17091360

the pain is so real that i cut myself nightly, smart ass
>>
>>17091781

it says that gangstalking is very effective
>>
>>17092222

i have some podcasts from a "celebrity" g-lister who "knows" way too much about me for it to be coincidence, but it turns out she's wrong about a lot of stuff. i guess her drinking so much affects her brain, but i gotta admit that i still like her humor and in a weird way feel sorry for her. she's a real cunt tho.
>>
>>17092222
>why would anybody care enough to gangstalk you?

Practice.
>>
>>17092817

So that's why they fuck up so often. They're scrubby newbs. tu ily :3
>>
Unless you're a spy or a terrorist or whatever nobody gives a shit about your boring ass.
>>
>>17092856

lots of fruitbats LOVE my ass so tu ily :3
>>
Angels and demons

It's not people doing this. This is God letting you know that you can't hide from eternity.
>>
>>17092806

They know that young boys suck their dogs dick.

Your problems are common.

You're right though, she's a piece of shit trying to trigger us. Terrible person.
>>
>>17092979

Yes, because to be a part of a gangstalking means you've picked a gang, the major sects are Crip and Blood, AKA angel and demon.

Imagine how pathetic they are to follow orders like this, "enacting karma" or whatever trash they are told, even though disease already does that and they are useless ugly shitstains that we absolutely do not need.
>>
I got catfished by freemasons. I'm watched constantly
>>
>>17090219
Why can't I wake up?
>>
File: 20151207_192952.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151207_192952.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Can anyone tell me more about this? Found it on a pole in Zagreb a week ago.
>>
>>17090219
20 years, pfffft
I'm only twenty
Oh fuck, wait.

Ontopic: I believe that gangstalking might be real in some cases, but most of the time it sounds like hard paranoia. I've never experienced anything like it before, but heard a lot. Especially from my mother who had a lot of people who had shizophrenic disorder or other mental disabilities in her hospital ward.
Aside from that I've never heard much about it from a sane person.
>>
>>17092800
no.. These people are homeless and schizo to begin with,. so explain?
>>
>>17092806
so you think celebrities are gangstalking you?
You have to show the proof, otherwise you sound legitimately insane.
like I mean it's pretty logical to think your just schitzo when your just talking out of your ass
>>
>>17092817
For?
>>
>>17093040
your awake nigga, relax. And.......look behind you.
>>
>>17093104
that's what I've been trying to say, like im sure there are people this might actually be happening to.. But most of them were paranoid/schitzo to begin with.. Like search up Lena kochman on youtube.
She legitimately thinks she's being gang stalked, but when you look at her videos she's just harnessing and yelling at random people. And technically being a stalker herself
>>
>>17093178

I like her already.
>>
Why do these gangstalking "victims" feel the need to write down license plates of the cars they think are stalking them.. and hoard them up.
Like what's the point, it kind of seems like a paranoia to me. like how schitzos scribble "prophecies" all day long. I don't see much of a difference
>>
>>17090219
Are you, OP,
>trying to find programmed individuals who have fallen through the cracks?
>>
>>17093190
I don't know if your kidding
>>
mary had a little lamb .
>>
>>17093208
I'm always kidding. I have been serious probably 5% of my life.
>>
Susan 97
I get her
>>
>>17093217
ok good I thought u were one of the crazy schitzos that agree with her
>>
>>17093217
she is probably ok though and someone I would like for being so crazy.
>>
Does anyone remember Mooka?
(mookavillya).
or Neuilly?
>>
>>17093221
agree with who?
>>
seven zero five nine
>>
>>17093010

SUPER GAYVE OSBORNE
>>
>>17093168

i love the "talking out of your ass" part when facts come up and proof is all "stfu old guy, you know nothing and like dicks"
>>
how would one go about deprogramming there are ''leaked'', which are not to be watched ever ever, videos, but nothing to ...fix yourself, your mind.
>>
There's already a thread up for this. I've already posted my story there.

>>17092408
>>
>>17093212

then she fucked it and it bit her
>>
>>17093273
people always have some shit to say about this sort of thing.
>>
>>17093295
this thread was first but if there's two we gotta link them up.
>>
>>17093296
mary had a little lamb she tied it to a pylon ten thousand volts went up it's arse and turned it's wool to nylon.
>>
That's schizophrenia.
>>
>>17093340
what is ne
>>
>>17093273
Okay, I'm not saying that..but there really was no proof? Saying a celebrity knew way to much about isn't proof. it's a statement.
>>
>>17093300
When you post it on a public board what do u expect dumbass.. do you expect everyone to believe you?
>>
>>17093333

quads for truth but mary called her dad because the lamb grew fangs and she got scared then moved in with her auntie and uncle in bel air
>>
>>17093340

YOU'RE schizophrenia.
>>
>>17095154
No you're a towel
>>
i am, op
why are you posting that pic op?
>>
>>17093072
Di je to u Zagrebu?
>>
>>17092222
The quads have spoken. You are indeed crazy.
>>
I responded to the other thread about gang stalking, but I don't know if this is the same person posting. Regardless, if anyone that is suffering needs someone to talk to, I am here for you. I am paranoid schizophrenic and if I don't take my meds, I can get like this. I am not trying to force medication on you, because I can't disprove that gang stalking doesn't exist. Consider it as an option to just try out and see how you feel. You can quit taking it at any time you please. If you want to make this a private conversation, we can.
>>
>>17091781
lol what the fuck is this guy serious?
how crazy can some people get?
>the trash cans are red
must be getting gang stalked by a bunch of fucking fucking trash cans
>>
>I'm being gangstalked so super hard right now
Diagnosis: UWSI
>>
>>17090219
Anyone remember that one pedo guy with the weird fixation Middle-Eastern men?

What ever happened to that guy?
>>
>>17095315
Stup kod otp bankomata.
>>
>>17095382
off topic: How did it all start? I noticed that im getting more and more paranoid every week. Talking to others feel like they are attacking me/mad at me. But i know that they arent.. am i joining the club?
>>
gangstalking is nothing but the mad ramblings of paranoid schizophrenics, no one cares about your irrelevant life.

I rmeber watching this video of a really good looking girl claiming to be gangstalked and all the people in the comment section were like "nuh hun liar you cant be part of or crazy club" lol
>>
>>17093159
I've never seen a red trash can like before. Is it common in Bongland?
>>
>>17096690
huh?
>>
>>17092806
I'm interested in drunk vulnerable celebrities, got a lead?
>>
>>17096742
Meant to reply to >>17095390
In all honesty, I've never that color on a trash can.
>>
>>17096770
Lily Allen
>>
>>17096881
well same actually, I've probably only seen a red trash can once. But it doesn't have some secret meaning to it
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.