[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parallel Universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: TVs.jpg (229 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
TVs.jpg
229 KB, 1024x682
I'll keep this story short and sweet, it happened about 10 years ago to two separate friends. They don't know each other which is what makes it interesting.

Friend 1: Worked a chill summer job on the beach and became friends with one of my co-workers, we had smoked weed together before and drank but that's about it. We meet up to chill one day and he tells me he just tried DMT for the first time (the day before). He wasn't being his normal self and mentioned he was still mentally fucked from the experience and what he saw. To get right to it...he said his consciousness completely shattered and he awoke in a dark room, a brightly glowing being entered the room and asked him to follow it. It took him into another room filled with TV's. The being then meticulously showed him every single moment of his life that lead him to that exact moment where he smoked DMT in order to meet the glowing being. It was a cause & effect reel of every moment in his life projected. Like every single step, and place he sat, and glass of water he drank, and bike he fell off that manipulated his future for him to be with the being. He truly felt he met his creator and that his whole life is planned by the being.

Friend 2: I'll keep this one short. We met at a hookah bar and we were talking about out of body experiences and what not. I described mine, he described his...and guess what...he said the EXACT SAME story and friend 1 who he has never met before. He said when he left his body he was guided by a light to a rom full of TV's and was shown all the steps of his life to get to that moment by the being.

My hairs stood up on my neck when he started to tell the same story. So please, does anyone have a similar experience they would like to share? Because it freaks me the fuck out
>>
>>17089573
That's from one of the movies in the matrix trilogy. I forget which one but I want to say it was probably the second one. Both of your friends must have seen that movie.
>>
>>17089814
OR the matrix saw them

checkmate shill
>>
Or everyone of you met Satan or one of his fallen angel homies which masqueraded as an angel of light and tried to make you feel like they were your creators.
>>
>>17089893
Ok, sure. Why not.
>>
>>17089814
One of the most confusing scenes in a mainstream movie.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.