[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Articles/threads/stories/information that is banned conspiracy sites.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1303907454080.png (316 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1303907454080.png
316 KB, 1280x800
Hello /x/,

I hope your night is going well.
Recently I have come across a story and blogspot webpage that is banned from GLP and GMG. Some sort of auto filter I imagine.

Which in turn caused me to make this thread; because I am wonder what else has been kept hidden. Even from the conspiracy group.

http://censored-news.blogspot.ca/

That is being censored at GLP and GMG; and this is the article that I found it out from.

http://censored-news.blogspot.ca/2010/01/kevin-annett-eye-witnesses-of-murder.html

It started with my friend making a thread about it. He was experiencing difficulty providing a link and thought it was his iPod.
So I tried on my PC and found the same thing. My entire reply was being filtered and not being sent to the thread.

Have any of you experienced anything like this as well?
>>
>>17088656
I was under the impression that all links with the word "blogspot" in it were filtered to prevent people from self-promoting here, but you've just posted two, so that can't be.

Is it that your posts earlier refused to go through and you get a little red message that says "the system thinks your post is spam" or is it that your posts appeared to go through and just didn't show up in the thread?
>>
>>17088656
>what the hell is GMG
>>
>>17088656
>Even from the conspiracy group.

Hahahhahaahahaha

The 'alternative' media is just as controlled as the main stream.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.