[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /x/ i have a question. What races of "real" aliens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-02-01.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-02-01.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
So /x/ i have a question. What races of "real" aliens are there?? Im still a skeptic to the whole alien thing, what races are there? Whats their story?
>>
Op here, submit too soon.

I feel like if you give me all of your "proof" of their existence, I will end up believing. But all i see on this subject on this board seems to be autistic role players. I want real facts
>>
>>17087797
Last time I checked theres Gray Aliens... There something special I think.
>>
>>17087797
aliens is not real
>>
File: ayy-lmao-baloon.jpg (152 KB, 958x784) Image search: [Google]
ayy-lmao-baloon.jpg
152 KB, 958x784
>>17087797
race of ayy aliens from lmao
>>
Op here

This thread was doomed from the beginning
>>
>>17087824
/thread
>>
>>17087797
>>17087728
>>
>>17087833
yup
>>
>Be \x\
>like ghosts and magic
>aliens are too sily though, gotta spam le tired tumbler le memes

~ECSDEEE~ XD SO LE EPICK L.O.L SO FUNNEY
>>
>>17087918
aliens are silly you stupid faggot
>>
>>17087925

>U no agree with me must be sexually deviant feget sugg gox ecksdee~

At least now I trully see
>>
>>17087946
fag
>>
>>17087966

no u
>>
>>17087966
>>17087977
check em. I guess we're both fags then.
>>
>>17087981
No you
>>
>>17087797
Lets skip all those "ayy lmao" shit and get this thread back together..all topics are flood by /b/tards which lower the quality of nearly all threads on this site..

U won't find any hard evidence on a special race..but check out the Zanfretta Abduction Case, quite interesting..

I think there are a lot different species in the universe, I'm also convinced that they're way way ahead of us in every single aspect, but the question remains have they ever visited us or is it our technology up there
>>
>>17087797
Any species that resembles us so greatly such as the greys or Nordics is not likely. It's just anthropomorphic bullshit because humans are so closed minded that we think we're the fucking best.

Convergent evolution may exist, but I'd HIGHLY doubt it would cause everyone to have two arms, two legs, five digits on each limb, two eyes, and have REMARKABLY similar bone structure to us. That's just silly and ignorant, and it's embarrassing that people would be so foolish and self-absorbed.

There are people here that will link wiki/geocities or whatever all day saying how they seeded us and are here and we're all blinded by the allumanaughty because of cheeseburger meat or something, but I try to ignore those people so I don't harbor bad feelings towards people who actually think we were seeded and aren't schitzo or just douches.

There are some really great sci-fi stories out there discussing a much more realistic variety in shape/motivation. I wish I could say I don't know why people only focus on humanoid types, but it's because we think we're the shit and anything else is bogus.
>>
The reality of the situation is far more mindblowing and unbelievable than little ayylmaos in flying saucers.
>>
>>17087925
Aliens are the most realistic of all ~boogeyman monsters~ though.
>>
>>17088592
>Any species that resembles us so greatly such as the greys or Nordics is not likely

Just as a thought experiment, consider this scenario: if the cosmos is indeed teeming with life, of the hundreds of billions of planets it may be reasonable to expect some startlingly convergent bodyplan to eventuate once in a while.

Now consider that with the mastery of physics or whatever, distance is no limitation. Would you as an interstellar species be interested in studying another species which looked almost exactly the same as you own? Would you visit them for a look if it were trivial to do so?

Don't be so dismissive of something which you know absolutely nothing other than what you believe, because many things are possible.
>>
File: alien timeline.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1606) Image search: [Google]
alien timeline.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1606
>>17087797
>>
>>17088669

That's a nice disinfo meme.
>>
>>17088686

All based on real reports pham.
>>
>>17088692

Disingenuously presented cherry-picked facts.
>>
>>17088669
wish they had a description for each one
>>
>>17088696

If you are inclined to the Jacques Vallée interpretation of UFO phenomena, they are all valid and interesting.
>>
>>17088702

i'm not saying that they're invalid, I'm saying that image is cherry-picked and disingenuously impying something.
>>
You do realize that seizures are the reasons behind murderous possessions and alien abductions, right? Right? Nobody?
>>
>>17088669
Every person who saw one of those things had a bleeding brain or something. You all know this, right?
>>
>>17088741
What the fuuuucckkk are you going on about?

I think you're the fuck with the brain bleed.

....? Suck my red cock, cuz i'm john whitecorn and i fucked your fat mom and ate ya girlfriends pussy. Gave her that weird alien dick.
>>
>>17088669
That's a great pic.

>>17088686
Shows what you know...unless you're playing tricks, you clever anon, and understand the games of the Eighth Tower.
>>
>>17088716
There's nothing disingenuous about it. It's a valid line of investigatorial work done independently by multiple people on this phenomenology.
>>
>>17088640
You misunderstand me, I'm trying to broaden our horizons. I just think that we don't give enough thought or leeway to """""aliens""""" who don't look like us.
Why? I personally would not enjoy seeing a depiction of an offshoot of humans, I'd be much more interested in literally-any-fucking-thing-else. Humans are so fucking stupid, I don't even. I think an interstellar/intergalactic species would be much more interested in the genetic variety we could offer, like in the show V (shitty show, but cool concept and super fucking hot main char lol).
>>
>>17088850
He's talking about mental illness, which in some of the earlier ones makes a LOT of sense.

Sort of like Moses/Mohammad being schitzo's instead of prophets... you can insist all you want that they were actually talking to God, but it is not as convincing as the concept that they were just fucking seeing shit. Be fucking honest and don't fucking tinfoil/christfagpidgen/islambehead all over the place.
>>
File: 1449106451870.png (32 KB, 216x161) Image search: [Google]
1449106451870.png
32 KB, 216x161
>>17088669
>that reptoid
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.