[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is VEDIC or WESTERN astrology more accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1445175451391.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445175451391.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
is VEDIC or WESTERN astrology more accurate?
>>
VEDIC. The position of the stars and constellation isn't the same as in the Greek times anymore, and western astrology fails to catch up to that.
>>
>>17087727
Western is about seasons though and they didnt change
>>
>>17087717
astrology is bullshit, nothing billions of light years away is affecting your life today.
>>
>>17087717
They're both utter nonsense.

>The position of the stars influences your life

It's not even the position of the stars, it's the direction the earth is facing. The stars don't spin around the earth, it's the earth doing the spinning. Jesus christ we figured this out in like the 13th century.

You people honestly believe that your personality is going to be determined by the direction the earth was facing when your head emerged from your mother's vagina?

How can that not seem silly to you?
>>
>>17087823
>>17087802
Why do Skeptics ALWAYS have to put their dicks into every fucking thread? Do you think it never occured to me that it might be nonsense? But that wasn't the question you autistic sperglord.
>>
>>17087844
Because OP asked which one was more accurate, the answer is astronomy of course.
>>
>>17087895
Thanks.
>>
>>17087895
Let's combine Astronomy with Astrology to make something that both sides can agree on...
>>
Isn't this like asking whether human or canine shit smells better?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.