[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anybody invoked goetic demons? Any experience or history to tell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 407x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 407x362
Did anybody invoked goetic demons? Any experience or history to tell?
>>
So no one?
>>
Urbain Grainger
>>
>>17086143
What is that symbol 4 down and 2 right? My dentist has a tattoo of it on his neck
>>
>>17086537

Its the Sigil for the Entity knows as Astaroth.
>>
>>17086143
I had an experience summoning Paimon, he was very helpful to me. I didn't ask anything of him other than questions, but he was very polite to me other than the first few questions he asked me.
>>
>>17086545
>Astaroth

He is a male personification of Isis / Inanna / Ishtar.

So he is her son, and that would make him a grandson of Nanna Sin the moon god.

All of these demons go back to the Old World of Mesopotamia.
>>
>>17086552

I'd be interested to learn more about how you met success. What method did you use to summon Paimon?

I've also heard that he has a knack for mathematics. Is this true?
>>
>>17086553
Isis? Is my dentist a terrorist?
>>
>>17086558
My recommendation for summoning Paimon would be to do it in a sacred number group, as he is a very powerful entity and brings other demons with him during the summoning, as an entourage of sorts. Definitely have protection in place, because Abalim and Labal usually come along with him, and they can be volatile.

We summoned him in a group of 3, 3 seperate times. Paimon will only ask and respond to the one who calls his name, and if multiples call his name he will not come, or if he does come, he will be unbound.

I performed a live sacrifice of a pet of mine, and Paimon rewarded me with a familiar for my dedication, though I declined as Paimon will lie to you, and accepting gifts from demonic entities is something I don't believe would turn out well.

The place of summoning doesn't really matter to Paimon, nor does the time. I reccomend a large open space though, he rides a camel.

He helped me understand some astrological concepts I couldn't grasp, and taught me a deeper understanding of numerology. He definitely could do your math homework.

Finally, however, be very careful if you summon him. He will ask you deeply personal questions, and if you hesitate or lie to him, there will be consequences. Don't take everything he says at face value, because although he is bound, he is very powerful and can lie to you with a straight face. Not a safe first summon.
>>
File: inanna32.jpg (36 KB, 300x396) Image search: [Google]
inanna32.jpg
36 KB, 300x396
>>17086568

Isis is the name of the Egyptian Goddess of War and Fertility.

In Babylon she was called Ishtar because they didnt speak the same language.

But her first name, her Sumerian name is Inanna

She is one of the Anunna gods. He is the Daughter of Nanna / Nannar Sin the Moon god.

This makes her the grand daughter of Enlil. The great grand daughter of Anu.
>>
File: B1c9ExUCAAAX5a6.png (261 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
B1c9ExUCAAAX5a6.png
261 KB, 600x330
These dead ISIS terrorists also have a Tattoo
>>
>>17086593

How would you rate his responsiveness as a first summon? I'm not doing math homework, but I have some heavy math-related questions to ask an entity.

If Paimon isn't suited for a first summon, would you happen to know a (possibly more response, amicable) demon who might have the domain knowledge I seek who would be more suitable?
>>
File: b67ds3.png (358 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
b67ds3.png
358 KB, 600x450
>>17086632
can anyone translate this writing ?
>>
>>17086637
"la bd li min aleawdat hadhih al'ashritat alfidyu"
closely to english translating is to similar to bringing of gods word through might and strenght in god please exclude my english
>>
>>17086633
Well, Astaroth and Beleth come to mind for mathematics, but they are (from what I've read and heard, I've never summoned either of them personally) also incredibly difficult summons.

Haagenti or Gamigin would be helpful, and they aren't very difficult summons at all. Haagenti perhaps knows more than Gamigin does, but is willing to reveal less, and will require multiple summonings. Haagenti can teach you anything you wish to know.

Gamigin is "friendly" in that he won't become malicious as the summoning progresses, and is willing to stay with and speak with you as long as you desire. Don't let your guard down if you choose him, however, as he will take advantage of you if you slip up and your protections expire.

Definitely pick up a copy of the lesser key of Solomon, it can be helpful in regards to their nature. Find a group if you are at all able. Group conjurations are much safer unless someone in the group has malicious intent.
>>
>>17086682

Thanks! As I'm sure you've gleaned, this would be a first (successful) summons for me. (I partially fear that I may be warded--I've tried to summon in the past; however, all I ever hear is crickets.)

Which summoning philosophy do you prescribe to? Does the Lesser Key of Solomon explain how to summon demons using their sigils?

Thanks for being so helpful, by the way!
>>
>>17086682

Also, since you appear to be knowledgeable, is there a pecking order in which I might be able to summon these beings for practice? I understand that the Lesser Key of Solomon has much of the theory; however, I'd best learn with practice.
>>
>>17086891
In our summoning circle, we have a large mirror attached to a surface about eye level, a wall or a tree depending on the location, the backside painted black, to the right of that we have another mirror attached to another section of wall or a tree, backside unpainted, with the seal of Solomon painted over the front, and to the left is the mirror with the backside unpainted, with the sigil of the entity we are summoning painted over the front.

Between us and the mirrors is a pentagram, with the sigil of the entity repeated in the center of it. From there, we have a line drawn between us and it, white paint mixed with our blood. Behind this line we all are arranged either in a straight line or a chevron, depending on the entity we are summoning and whether it will respond to a group summoning or not.

We stay within our own circles, candles outside of the circle always, and naked. The leader of the invocation stands in the center circle, which has a single break in the front, and walks to the pentagram to place the offering or commit the sacrifice. We usually use a collection of herbs, berries and nuts in addition to small metal trinkets and a small animal sacrifice (squirrel, rabbit, rat, nothing very difficult to obtain).

It really depends on the entity whether most of the sacrifice and precautions are truly necessary, but it's always better to be safe.

If you read the Goetic texts, the demons are pretty well placed into ranks. A good way to judge the strength of an entity is by the number of legions it commands, and the stories given about it's summoning characteristics.

I do have a few questions for you, why exactly are you interested in summoning a demon? And why would you think you've been warded? Do you suspect someone or something in particular?
>>
>>17087207

Hey there. Sorry it's taken me a while to respond! Today is rather busy.

I'm interested in summoning a demon because I have interest in a few academic subjects, and the level of human knowledge on the topic(s) (and my own limitations in furthering that knowledge) is somewhat frustrating. I wouldn't be opposed to taking pointers from a demon for the sake of furthering that knowledge.

I don't suspect anything in particular; however, in my earlier years, I used to have quite a few paranormal, spiritual, and supernatural experiences, as well as a considerable level of focus and mental fortitude. Then, suddenly, after having some kind of sleep paralysis, I was no longer able to have these experiences, and I live day by day, wading through mental fog. I do well despite my general grogginess and mental fatigue, but it's definitely a challenge. The best comparison I can come up with is that it's like I'm trapped in some kind of cage that's preventing me from doing anything.
>>
>>17087405
Ah, that's a reasonable request. I wish you luck, and take care. Any entity you summon will more than likely try to expose you to more knowledge than you are capable of handling as a mean joke. Make sure you're in a good state of mind or it may go badly.

That sounds like it could be some malicious entity using your acumen for it's own purposes, have you tried to exorcise yourself after having this experience? How long ago was it? You may have a more worldly cause for this, namely depression caused by the traumatic experience of sleep paralysis (assuming your experience was typical in that it very much bothered you during and afterwards).

No problem with the time, I'm currently working.
>>
>>17087485

I've entertained the thought that it's a malicious entity, and I've tried my own methods of casting it off, all sadly to no avail.

This was quite a while ago (~9 years). The sleep paralysis didn't bother me much; the only real negative emotion I feel towards my state is frustration with myself.
>>
i don't recommend summing unless you have silver sigil ring
>>
>>17087554
Had you obtained some item recently? It may have been jinxed. Similarly if you moved homes or began attending a different church, there may have been protections in place that have stunted you. It could have been a hex or curse, but generally you would know who did it and why. If your summoning is successful, you may wish to ask the entity about it. There are ways to get even.

>>17087557
This is good advice. Some demons require certain gestures to be bound, and certain tokens will increase the power of these gestures, as well as give yourself protection. For instance, summoning Paimon you are to gaze to the West during the summoning, as that is where his domain is. Other demons require silver rings touching your lips and other gestures of respect and understanding.
>>
>>17087588

I'd been in the same house my entire childhood: same church and such throughout. I have no idea who would have done it, but I don't really care for getting even so much as I do getting back to the clarity I used to have.

In any case, I may attempt to summon Gamigin for some answers to my questions. My setup will be much less formal than yours; however, if I do, I will put my best foot forward. Thanks!
>>
Bull shit, they all parasites
>>
There isn't any reason to summon these entities, they're life-suckers
>>
>>17087604
Always willing to help. Good luck, if the thread is still up when I get home I'll make a throwaway if you want to keep in contact. I want to hear how your summoning goes.

>>17087608
Explain
>>
Parasites is a nasty type of spirits who feed on your energy only
>>
>>17087622
You are ill informed.
>>
You are free to seek whatever you think is right. I already gave the advice because i've been in that position of summoning these "demons" out of curiosity. Just seek for more healthy entities to make contact if you're going to do magic.
>>
You are all very misled in regards to things like >>17086603
etc. Watch at least the first few parts of this to understand all false religions, they all tie back to ancient babylon. Everything in the Bible is truth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoRa3MZxV8g

Also do not summon any fallen angel aka demon. Some of the lowly ones may be nephilim spirits according to the Book of Enoch. They all hate you completely. Any "friendship" they show you is deception and they are playing with you.
>>
Dat old medieval bullshit
>>
>>17087650
You are right that these beings are not friendly in the slightest, but doing magic is abominable before The Lord, just like trying to contact spirits.
>>
>>17087650
In regards to this, I will agree that there are safer entities to deal with, but they are not as powerful or useful in some applications.
>>
God is weak.
>>
No, the most safer and healthier entities are actually more powerful and more balanced than this.
>>
>>17087667
Entities such as? I have never encountered a being as powerful as a demon. Some get close to the lesser demons, but none surpass them, in my experience.

>>17087666
Nice trips
>>
>>17087666
"666" who could be behind this post?
The Lord is the creator. There is not being more powerful.
>>17087667
ALL of them are decievers, there is not a single one that cares about you.
>>
I'm not saying these entities are demons. In fact they are parasites who want to feed off the energy of unbalanced magicians who want to do unbalanced shit. You can contact blood ancestors or pagan deities, these are better than this medieval-made feral spirits
>>
>>17087604
Another person here. Can you post a feedback of it or maybe give me some contact? I would like to know how it was.
>>
Mate, my first meddling with goetia was the only and last. The being was Dantalion, didn't respond, after 1 week i gone to the temple ( African religions) just to notice i had my mind infested. I burnt the sigil of Dantalion and did take some baths of herbs to cleanup. I didn't find Goetia to be of any use at all.
>>
>>17087683

I'm not expecting much, but I'll post back honestly later after I do it. Assuming the thread is still around in 4 hours, I'll update.
>>
>>17086603
i'm curious about your opinion as to the origin and core importance of the goddess that became known as Hecate
>>
>>17087682
I'm of the belief that pagan deities are simply manifestations of true powers. Demons are the chief of these true powers. I've spoken with ancestor spirits of mine, and summoned other entities, but they just are not as powerful. More willing to cooperate, sometimes.
>>
>>17087691
You likely didn't take proper precautions or perform the rituals correctly. My cult has never had an issue as long as everything was properly in place, even with Paimon.
>>
>>17087682 What is powerful for you mate?
>>
Precautions? Maybe a circle drawn on the ground or uttering words you really don't believe in, but very glamorous ones
>>
File: tAG_97512.jpg (151 KB, 790x559) Image search: [Google]
tAG_97512.jpg
151 KB, 790x559
Tried Paimon, Bune, Belial and Agares with different methods. Nothing happened at all.

It's just for mentally ill people or people who are into self-suggestion and roleplay.

"BUT I GOT A JOB 2 WEEKS AFTER THE RITUAL!!!"

Yeah, but so do millions of people who don't work with demons.
>>
Unbalanced.
>>
>>17087722
If you don't believe in them, you have no business performing the rituals in the first place. It's that simple.

>>17087709
Knowledge beyond anything a watered down version of a true demon can give.
>>
>>17087696
>>17087652
They are all false.
>>
It's not that i don't believe in it. But there is no reason a satanist who believe demons are powerful as fuck would recite words like Y-H-W-H

Not to mention how much energy he's already sucking you off
>>
>>17087731
calling it self-suggestion kind of sells it short i think

you get what you put into it, like everything else
>>
>>17087749
Why roleplay with demons then in the first place?
>>
>>17087731
What were your methods? Just curious.

>>17087747
The words differ based on method. We never use YAHWEH or anything of the sort in our rituals.
>>
Magic should be for serious magicians as was in antiquity. Goetia is from middle ages, the dark age of magic. You should do only antiquity magic and rooted in nature, contact with ancestors and the land. These "demons" who don't cause destruction, rather feed off magicians are in profit with the Goetia.
>>
>>17087752
there are those that hold the belief that the demons of the goetia are a metaphor for psychological tendencies and "personalities" experienced by all people. "summoning" or confronting them allows you to explore your own psyche and map your decision making with aids that your senses can measure
>>
>>17087765
Goetic demons are demons from antiquity. The school of thought about them is medieval.
>>
>>17087762
Tried the ritual from angelfire, then I bought the book from Steve Savedow about "Goetic Evocation" and the last one was a guide from a blog I followed.
>>
>>17087695
Wait... You're gonna do it today?
>>
>>17087773

Yes, most likely.
>>
>>17087779
Do not do it. You will regret it, Pray to The Lord, these false seducing spirits want nothing but your destruction.
>>
>>17087779
Good luck! I hope that you get everything you want.
>>
>>17087779
I'm the Paimon summoner, I wish you luck. Take care to prepare properly.

>>17087772
You truly should do more research before you write it off. You hardly have scratched the surface.
>>
File: CVBZqaWUsAAUhnn.jpg (40 KB, 592x339) Image search: [Google]
CVBZqaWUsAAUhnn.jpg
40 KB, 592x339
>ancient demons exist and they have nothing better to do than offer their time and power every day to random humans in exchange for "food offerings" and "candles" or "a bit of energy"

man y'all so fucking stupid
>>
>>17087779
Post results, and good luck! :-)
>>
>>17087809
If Paimon exists can you explain to me why isn't able to tell you my name? If Paimon is a real entity, a powerful KING of hell, and knows about all secret things - why is that... that if you summoned him and asked him about what my name is or how I look, he couldn't tell you?

I will send you 500$ without any doubt if you can ask Paimon what my name is and he answers correctly. I'm dead serious, I will add you in skype.

But you can't. Paimon only exists in your mind and represents your subconscious. "He" has no knowledge further than that.
>>
Aight senpai I wanna summon zepar but I don't wanna go to hell. Do I go to hell for summoning a demon, cuz it doesn't seem worth it if I do.
>>
>>17087820
starts with a K?
>>
>>17087666
Okay Satan, simmer down there.
>>
>>17087779
be respectful
>>
>>17087840
No. I offered plenty of people here money (not to "buy" them, just to reward them for their time and abilities, if they are real) and none of them was even close.

All your demon lords, angels and psychic abilities, yet no one is able to find out my name or what I look like? Pretty bizarre if you ask me.
>>
>>17087820
Money simply isn't worth me taking the risk of summoning Paimon. After my summoning of Paimon, I don't think I will ever summon demons or anything else again. This isn't just an everyday thing I do all the time, a few times a week. Rarely do I dare venture into that, and only when it's absolutely necessary. I doubt demons are constantly, ritually being called upon. Maybe a monthly, yearly occurrence even. I don't care about your money, or your name. Nor do I care what you think of my experiences, I want to share them. Think what you want. Only reply here.
>>
File: 1449674311418.jpg (60 KB, 818x960) Image search: [Google]
1449674311418.jpg
60 KB, 818x960
>>17086568
see you soon
>>
>>17087849
Why a person who can summon a demon like Paimon should waste his time to earn some money? Better ask for him power than summon a demon to know your name.
>>
>>17087820
Andrew
>>
File: 1355274772092.jpg (42 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
1355274772092.jpg
42 KB, 500x391
>>17087851
^ Excuses and dodging.

As expected. But Paimon is totally real, bro.

>only when it's absolutely necessary

Yeah, I bet asking him about those astrological concepts was SUPER URGENT AND NECESSARY.
>>
>>17087859
>Why a person who can summon a demon like Paimon should waste his time to earn some money?

Because they do care, they will argue with you again and again how it's totally real and that they did it, but then if you ask for proof they suddenly refuse. It's just ridiculous.

>>17087861
No.
>>
>>17087862
You're an okay guy, anon.
>>
>>17087859
Exactly
>>
>>17087865
You wish you knew. :------)
>>
>>17087864
Those people don't have power. The demons has. I never done it before, but would you put yourself against a demon just to prove it to another anon person? Really?
>>
>>17087871
Put it in me, milord.
>>
>>17087879
>guy
>milord

You better go and summon Paimon too (who is 100% real, btw) and ask him for some better psychic powers or intuition.
>>
>>17087862
Have you heard of an occultist named EA Koetting? He claims to contact demons regularly and use them for material gain. He also claims to have mastered astral projection. You should present him with the same argument, and if he fails, out him as a fraud
>>
>>17087878
Bro, people claim to summon demons because of all kinds of shit. Money, sex, whatever. So if you summon a demon who is known to be able to ANSWER ALL THINGS SECRET and you ask him a bunch of questions (and one of them, to prove that is real and you aren't just roleplaying, would be what is this persons name) how would that not be fitting? Also you earned an easy 500$
>>
>>17087886
shit, i think i just got snubbed on /x/

>tfw you will never find a qt3.14 skeptic to go urban exploring with
>>
>>17087889
>taking Koetting serious

He claims to be a living god and work together with the most powerful demons, yet the police busted him for drugs and put him into prison. Nothing ever happens in his summoning videos and he is not very succesful (just look at the views and rating in his Youtube)... so yeah, living god my ass.
>>
>>17087891
That's the point. Why should i summon a FUCKING POWERFUL DEMON to prove it to another person? I mean, he can destroy my life. And if i'm doing this for money, i can get a lot more than 500$.
>>
>>17087898
I agree, but it would still be funny to expose him publicly
>>
>>17087207
>goetic summoning
>naked
>quoting the texts
shiggityshaggoth
>>
>>17087901
Can... you read? Or not? Because I literally explained it right now.

This guy for example who claimed to have summoned Paimon said, he asked Paimon about numerology and astrological stuff. So, what exactly stops you from making a list with questions to ask the demon, summon him, be respectful and ask him a few questions.

ONE of the questions would be what is that persons name?

If Paimon is able to answer it, you know he's the real deal and you made an easy 500$. If he doesn't, you know you are just a roleplaying autist.

I mean you think it's totally logical to summon Paimon to ask him about astrology yet it's irrational to summon Paimon to ask him about something that would PROVE his powers and authority, and also gives you easy $$$?
>>
>>17087652

The sad thing is that you are following one of the Anunnaki as God and you dont even realize it.

I pray for lost souls like your, who worship one of those Aliens as God.

Even Yahweh who you place above all the other is still one of them.
>>
>>17087910
>So, what exactly stops you from making a list with questions to ask the demon, summon him, be respectful and ask him a few questions.

The anon answer that: >>17087851

I'm sure he was able to answer.
>>
>>17087924
He is full of shit. Saying he would only summon Paimon if it was ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY - when he said before he summoned an ancient demon and sacrificed his pet to ask Paimon about some astrological concepts? Does that sound like a real story?

Negro please, get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>17087930
Astrology is beyond your comprehensive ability. The stars hold more power than you know.
>>
>>17087930
Only money is good? You're totally wrong, bro. haha
>>
>>17087696

I would say that Hecate is one of the lower gods and that usually means she was a child from the bloodline of these Anunna.

The main gods that are very popular in mythology are the ones from heaven who came down to earth. And the ones who were born here on earth but of the bloodline were considered less important. This is not always the case but is a general rule.

I would consider Hecate as a Daughter of Inanna / Isis / Ishtar.

Because Hecate is known to be female and she carries on some of the same Characteristics of her mother but is not actually her mother. A daughter is a reincarnation of the Mother.

As a Re Incarnation is another Incarnation of the Mother, essentially, it is another Version of the mother. So in this sense we would be calling her another version of Inanna.
>>
>>17087962
Yeah, because not understanding some astrological concepts is worth killing your pet and summoning a demon king is totally legit and doesn't sound made up.

>>17087956
>Astrology is beyond your comprehensive ability.

Cleary it was beyond your comprehensive abilities too.
>>
>>17087976
Let me rephrase.

The importance of astrology is beyond your comprehensive ability, and so it shall remain unless you take up adherence as well.
>>
>>17088058
>The importance of astrology is beyond your comprehensive ability, and so it shall remain unless you take up adherence as well.

Bitch you are talking to the daughter of Jupiter, you don't know shit about stars.
>>
>>17088072
I think we can safely end this "discussion"
>>
>>17087675
>Entities such as?

Gods.

But yeah have fun summoning Gods, although some people do attempt this. I mean, you can call upon any entity if you have its sigil or name, so...

>>17086593
I find your posts interesting because I can feel that you are on top of your stuff. I had the honor to work with Beleth closely for a certain timespan. He was probably the most supportive demon I encountered. Ofcourse this is subjective, but to me he always showed himself nice. Don't misunderstand me, he is very powerful and terrifying, he holds a lot of authority and power, and one can feel that in his presence.

But he was kinda taking care of me when I needed him, and showed himself always supportive. This is probably the only demon I would consider a friend or ally.

>He will ask you deeply personal questions
Hm, out of curiosity, why does he ask these questions and what kind of questions are those? Is this his way of testing what kind of person you are?

When Beleth first payed me a visit, I had to prove myself worthy by showing courage and strength. He then left me a gift and some wisdom, and worked with me for a certain time from there on.
>>
>>17088147
I think you can go and safely choke on Paimons dick, faggot.
>>
>>17088148
Yes, you understand. There really isn't anything more powerful than a demon that could reasonably be summoned.

Of the questions, I can only say that it is to test your worthiness. The average Joe Schmoe won't pass.

I don't have personal experience with Beleth, but members of my group have had similar results. He's definitely a more popular entity among those that fully understand his nature.
>>
>>17088159
>>
>>17088072
>daughter of Jupiter
Prove it.
>>
File: autism.jpg (134 KB, 433x480) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
134 KB, 433x480
>>17088176
>sacrificing your own pets and summoning demon kings isn't edgy though

A U T I S M

>>17088178
No, the risk isn't worth it.

(Heard that one before in this thread, huh?)

:----------------)
>>
>>17088185
i'm not saying it isn't, but two wrongs don't make a right
>>
>>17088196
Telling people who believe and support killing pets and summoning demon kings to suck their imaginary friends dick is edgy?

Okay, pal.
>>
guys..
>>
xirs..
>>
>>17088263
xers...
>>
Heh
Summon demons?
Full wasting time.
>>
>>17086632
Jesus Christ, looks like a kid drew that on.
>>
>>17088304
maybe it was ur mum
>>
>>17086537
This makes me doubt the legitimacy of your dentist m8
>>
>>17086509
Invoke angels instead!
>>
>>17088493
someone here complained about angels and said they tried to rape her soo...
>>
I summoned a toilet once
>>
>>17087779

Anon here.

I gave it a try, but nothing happened. It literally felt like I was talking to a brick wall.

Setup: sigil, mirror, gesture.
>>
>>17088643
Did you have sex with it?
>>
>>17088672

If it's of any relevance, I did have one strong (seemingly external) 'tug,' which was clearly telling me 'stop, not this way' in my head.

My apologies if my results are not interesting!
>>
File: tumblr_n2fsq22iaA1r29ryno1_400.png (196 KB, 384x436) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2fsq22iaA1r29ryno1_400.png
196 KB, 384x436
>>17088672
Congratulations, you aren't mentally ill!

>inb4: damage control from the roleplay crew; "your senses aren't good enough to feel the demons yet!" - " the mirror you used was not the right mirror!" - "youre a muggle!"
>>
>>17088675
Start smoking crack and continue the rituals, soon enough you will sense more. Maybe hit your head against the wall a few times before, it opens your third eye. :)
>>
>>17088679
its true tho he probably doesnt have the talent to talk to demons youre born with it
>>
>>17088679
I always have to kind of commit suicide first.
>>
>>17088695
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
>>
>>17088698
Makes sense.
>>
File: NUakADr.jpg (33 KB, 440x486) Image search: [Google]
NUakADr.jpg
33 KB, 440x486
>people would actually rather talk to demons than any spirits of actual substance.
demons wont give you anything they say they will.
thats why they are demons, niggers.
i hope none of you faggots gave in, the entire point of talking to demons at all is to keep rejecting them and get whatever "information" you can out of them.
>people will take this advice less seriously because i enjoy knowing that i can go to worlds from anime after death, and write fiction with the intent of doing so.
holding all the cards means holding ALL the cards, bitch.
its a way of being.
>even the old gods themselves are naught but playthings to the mind of a human.
if you expect or believe anything else, you are sillier than i am.

free will path best path, climb aboard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5MAg_yWsq8
>>
>>17088794

Which spirits are the spirits of substance?
>>
>>17088675
>>17088672
I'm sure there is some outside influence affecting your ability to summon. I hope they are resolved for you soon.

>>17088695
Partially true, but anyone can learn.
>>
>>17088703
i dont have schizo
>>
File: tumblr_n9pp56eKbu1qb70nio1_250.gif (137 KB, 250x191) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9pp56eKbu1qb70nio1_250.gif
137 KB, 250x191
>>17088805
fairies, although they arent actually spirits.
just say "i am transferring to the fairy realm now." when you're in nature. you might be able to hear them/see them with your third eye/doing aura vision
THE spirit is a great spirit of substance.
Maitreya is great,
all the Buddhas, really.
fun guys.
just dont get them upset by doubting them/doing whatever the fuck i did.
probably the talking to demons stuff, i used to call in some when i was working so i would have someone to argue with for sport.
didnt even really think much of it, just kinda enjoyed using bullshit to fuck with angry spirits.
then i did acid, and the old gods came.
and by the old gods, i mean the insectoid creation between here and the nothingness of the outer realms that holds onto the memories of the enlightened in order to pass them on to future generations who go looking.
OR: the jewish god
OR: the reptilian beast outside perception
OR: my personal demon, who allows me to travel to the world of my choosing after my death, while retaining my memories.
OR: all of the above, which are merely labels given to the nothingness itself, the connection between all conscious entities.
this is why you hold onto nothing, because nothing is bliss.
fuck everyone who thought they had to make a thing.
because then there's a thing when you go a looking.
now, if you'll excuse me, im going back to the fairy realm.
>>
What did you sacrifice?
>>
>>17089099

A mouse.
>>
Truly enlightened beings are far more powerful than any being that identifies as service to self. Illogical behavior can only take you so far.

"Demons" are essentially the cringy basement dwellers of the densities below the 5th. Edgy bottom dwellers feeding off of our shit energy. Sounds like something I want to contact.
>>
>>17089195
>service to self
>5th density

Get out new age faggot
>>
>>17087485
Different person here, but I was wondering if you think this would also be a reasonable path for increasing knowledge and skills in the arts?

I haven't really looked into the Goetia before, any thoughts or advice would be appreciated!
>>
>>17089253
Practice you fucking idiot
>>
Demonology fag > new age fag? Goth autist > hippy autist?
>>
>>17089264
I do that, too - I work as a professional musician and I'm wondering if there's anything unique that could be learned this way.
>>
Y'all motherfuckers need jesus christ
>>
>>17087849
Markus
>>
>>17089253
That fully depends on what you wish to acquire. If you're looking for extreme fame and wealth, I don't personally think it would be worth the cost.

If you mean knowledge as otherworldly inspiration and for you to use your own abilities to carry that further, yes. There are many entities who have done just that before, and would be willing to.

Keep in mind that any form of art you can create due to a demonic influence would be considered an offering to them, or even a prayer or dedication. If you're not willing to let these entities into your life more and more as time goes on, don't consider it. Good luck.
>>
>>17089099
A cat of mine.
>>
>>17086143
Buer is bro tier.
>>
What about the guy who would do the sacrifice? Any feedback?
>>
>>17090932
The one asking for help already responded earlier with his results.
>>
Is there any fiction (movies,books,games)about the ars goetia?
>>
>>17086568

Fucking LUL
>>
>>17087914
Nope, all of the annunaki are fallen angels that put so much bullshit out there that you believe this.
>>
>>17091070

The only difference between a fallen angel and a normal angel is that a fallen angel chose to rebel.

They went against the will of Yahweh / Enlil and abducted human females to have children with at the wedding of Marduk to Sarpanit.

An angel is a Malakim. They are also called Watchers or Grigori.

They are the Igigi of the Anunnaki.

The word Nephilim means to Fall. Those who came down took females to Hybridize with.

They made Anak, or Anakim, these are known as the Giants.

They were hybrids that were against the rules that Yahweh set. This is why he wanted to allow the Deluge to destroy them all.

If you dont admit the truth of these stories to yourself, your soul will be lost to them.

Stop lying to yourself, go read what it actually says with an open heart.
>>
>>17091099
you dont know anything man
>>
>>17086545
>Astaroth
>Azeroth

so he plays world of warcaft
>>
>>17091099
You are misled by fallen angels. The annunaki are completely false. YEHOVAH is not an "alien', HE is The Creator of ALL things. The things you are talking about is a part of clever deception. Marduk is a title that sprang from ancient babylon after the flood.
>>17087652
Watch the first parts of this video, and educate yourself on what "marduk" among other things are.
You are under the assumption that just because some sumerian tales are similar to the truth of the Bible, that they are correct, when really it is deception to make you believe things like you are talking about now. I want you to pray with faith and humility and accept that Yehoshua (Yehovah is salvation in Hebrew) is the Son of the Father, and watch your life change.
>>
>>17092327
If Yehovah is a Creator Of All Things, are stupid messages on this board a his business, even including your message? Sorry, Yehovah, we not impressed with it.
Also, Creator not mean Ruler, and spirits can live without a hierarchy, like a pigeon can poop on a human, a imp can poop on an Yehovah or on an Allah.
>>
>>17086143
We hear, some the goetic sigillums come from forgotten and destroyed in competition cults of ancients like old mobile phones was changed to smartphones nowadays. Many of sigillums for work require be made from precious materials like silver or gold depending from case to case.
Rumour say: big part of goetia book was censured on old times by judechistian church. They cut off part of offering, guess, often cock or chicken and add part of intimidation daemons with spirits of dead jude kings. So, while instruction unclear doing business with goetics daemons little tricky compared, for example, with modern Santeria wizardcraft.
>>
File: Sith_Pope_by_RaversFantasy357.jpg (48 KB, 430x323) Image search: [Google]
Sith_Pope_by_RaversFantasy357.jpg
48 KB, 430x323
I would rather invoke crowley or marilyn manson

>i see dead people
>>
>>17092470
Powah! Unlimited powah!
>>
>>17087910
Summoning isn't as easy as phoning your ugly mates you know? If I've summoned something and I only have time/energy to ask 5 things, why the fuck would I waste it on trying to prove something to random nobody who desperately wants this all to be real but hasn't the wits or will to do it herself? Why the fuck would I care about your $500 when I have no guarantee you will stick to your word and I've just summoned a demon who can give me far, far more than your promises? You seem to think you're worth something to people who are here to talk about experiences and offer advice.
>>
File: 1444400651563.png (285 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1444400651563.png
285 KB, 720x720
>>17092588
Oh god, just shut up. Yeah demons are totally legit and everyone who is supposed to prove it has his reasons why he can't prove it. Nigger, people summon demons for help for WAY less money or dumb crushes.

And since when do demons have a 5 question limit? You think asking a demon for a name, which is a one word reply and is done in literally 1 minute for 500$ isn't worth your time? Yeah okay, sure.
>>
>>17092656
Nonon my love.
>>
>>17092671
Sry, it's not the real Nonon.
>>
>>17092684
You're right, because Nonon would be somewhere getting laid instead of sitting unbathed in her basement.

Why the fuck is it always demons, anyways? Why not angels or nature spirits? Tell me why.
>>
>>17092816
Why do you ask me that? I'm not the one saying demons are real.
>>
>>17092898
Sorry I thought you were >>17092656

And because it's a decent question. /x/ isn't against questions, are we? It just seems irrational to focus so much on possibly-harmful entities instead of looking for neutral or charity-prone ones.
>>
>invoke
is it not wiser to evoke these beings while in a circle
>>
File: 1378956433380.png (203 KB, 1291x2228) Image search: [Google]
1378956433380.png
203 KB, 1291x2228
>>17086143
Draw all these symbols on the wall in your room (using washable markers or paint, don't want mommy and daddy getting upset).

Next, during the full moon that comes after you have completed the sigils, sit alone in your room. Turn off the lights and get naked. You can light candles, but they don't help that much, it's more about getting your mind focused. Focus on all the names of demons, say them and then repeat the list backwards.

After several minutes of this your room should grow cold. Once you feel a temperature drop you'll know the council has been called. A plethora of daemons now inhabit the ether surrounding your conscious sphere. They will consider your soul, and what seems like a fair trade. After a few more minutes, one of the sigils should begin to glow, this will be the daemon you've summoned. You don't need to say what you want/need from the demon because they can read your energy and already know what you want.

I like to use this method, because if you only call a single demon, he may not accept your terms. If you do it my way, you'll call them all and hopefully one accepts your plea. In the rare case 2 or more sigils begin to glow, you might have a problem.

Daemons are very prideful and dislike competition. If more than one sigil glows, immediately begin saying the Lord's Prayer. If you get through 3 repetitions, you're safe. Don't repeat this method for another 6 months.

If you get interrupted by something, anything (mommy knocking on the door, a bird hitting your window, the smell of blood and/or sulfur in that air), you have a real problem. The best advice I can offer you is to stand up immediately and begin removing the sigils, starting with the glowing ones. This isn't foolproof and you might find them impossible to remove. If so, seek a priest immediately and tell them what happened and what you asked for. Depending on some factors, a priest might be able to help, but it really depends on a lt of factors.
>>
>>17092963

Stupid ass fake joke chart.

You can always tell the retard in the sigil thread by whoever post that.

( first row Anal, Demon of Lust ... then it gets sillier after that )
>>
>>17092913
I am that person. But what is your point? I said demons aren't real.
>>
>>17092327
Look, I've had about enough. The Sumerian tales are older than the bible. Thus, the bible is similar to the older tales. Like the bible kinda ripped off Gilgamesh, not the other way around. I feel like you are trying to change history to make the bible more important than the oral traditions that preceded it, that it was based on. Get a grip. That's like saying that the computer I'm using is the only true computer and the 386 dx my dad had in the nineties is just kinda similar, but not a real computer.
>>
>>17092972
>doesn't know anything about obscure daemons
>tries to discredit my helpful info

Fuck off shill, no one wants you here. Stop trying to ruin the discussion.
>>
>>17092963
But calling all demons at once isnt fucking dangerous?
>>
>>17093165
source?
>>
>>17090905
A friend recently told me about a day in which her and some friends had a very convincing ouija board experience and later got in a 60mph car crash. The name the spirit spelled out was "boer" and from my research the closest I've found to that is Buer. Can you tell me more about this spirit?
>>
>>17093167
Yes. That's a lot of fucked energy influencing you at once.
>>
>>17087969
I would call her an Aspect of Ishtar/Isis
A fractional, distilled, manifestation of some of her attributes.
>>
>>17094890
Yeah, that's what I thought. Best to summon one at a time.
>>
>>17086568
>>17086603

Jesus Christ Isis was the Egyptian goddess of magic, mother of Horus, sister and wife to Osiris, and also a defender of the dead, which is why you see her so much in funerary objects and paintings.

Ishtar, Inanna and Astaroth were completely seperate from Isis, and were eventually brought to Egypt as another wife of Set because she started out as the goddess of love and war, and eventually a mother goddess.

Dude, your dentist is either a demonolater, some Joy of Satan cultist, or an occultist who wanted to offer some skin to that demon.

This isn't fucking brain surgery, it's easily researched mythology.
>>
>>17092656
>implying all those people who "summon demons for help for WAY less money or dumb crushes" aren't trolling
>>
>>17092656
U gay retarded. You don't understand the concept of demonic summoning apparently
>>
>>17095045

If its so easy why dont you do your due diligence in Research.

Yea in Egypt she was known as Isis. And her Husband was Osiris. Her son Horus.

But when she was known as Ishtar in Babylon her love was called Tammuz.

Tammuz is a Shepard.

His Sumerian name was Dumuzi.

Dumuzi the Shepard was the son of Enki.

Marduk and Dumuzi were Brothers.

Marduk is another name for Set. He was also known as Ra.

Inanna blamed Marduk for the death of her love Dumuzi, Marduks brother.
>>
>>17095318
I didn't think that she blamed him, I understood it as, "Oh shit Tammuz is dead, better become a stripper in the underworld to get him back. "
>>
>>17095321

Go read the myths both the Egyptian and the Sumerian versions.

In both of them she blames Osiris / Marduk for the death of her love and his own brother.

Ive read them myself, that is why I can talk about them and compare them.

Most people only read one version of the story and they only end up with part of the truth.
>>
>>17088203
I offer my sacrifices through my familiars.
My snake eats rats that I breed, whether I get the rat slightly drunk and numbed, and go into a trance or not. But I know that if I believe that I'm doing this for a demonic intention, it helps further my goals more this way.
>>
>>17095318
>Seth and Ra are same gods

What? That's something new for me

Where do you take those analogies from? I only know Roman-Greek-Babylonian counterparts.

But I still don't know who was Babylonian counterpart for Neptune/Poseidon, Caelus/Uranus or Pluto/Hades (so new planets).
Were Pluto and Dispater even same gods? Or different...
>>
>>17094873
Does your friend do drugs?
Buer is the doctor of the demons and he hates addiction.

I summon him with mucuna pruiens smoothies with like kale and other super healthy stuff. He taught me the virtues of all plants.
>>
File: stargatespader.jpg (24 KB, 320x351) Image search: [Google]
stargatespader.jpg
24 KB, 320x351
>>17095364

From the Sumerian tablets which is the source for everything else.

The Romans personified the gods and Planets. They took this concept from the Old World of Mesopotamia. Its called Astrolatry to personify a god as a planet.

The Anunnaki were named after planets of our Solar System.

Ea Enki is Neptune to the Romans and to the Greeks he was Poseidon.

Enki was often seen in the company of Serpants / Reptilians they taught him how to do genetic modifications to the workers he made. These were called Naga by some or Nereid. Poseidon was often seen with these Nereid or Sea Nymphs. And its also interesting that one of the moons of Neptune is named Nereid.

The thing with the planets is their associations changed over time, they were not a set thing so you have to specify what age you are talking about and which gods were personified by what planets during that time.

For Example Uranus is said to be the Oldest of the gods. Who came before Cronus and his sons.

Uranus would have been the personification of Alalu, the king before Anu. But now it is the planet of Anu. Because he has taken on the role of the oldest Anunna god.
>>
>>17095318
>>17095364

Seth and Ra are not the same, Ra is a Seth supporter.

Isis is Isis. There's no connection between her and Inanna, they don't even share the same celestial bodies.

Inanna went to the underworld to save Dumuzi, then after she got back let him take her place in the underworld, how does that have ANYTHING to do with Egyptian mythology? Isis was a caring wife, Inanna was a flippant lover, and her lovers all met shitty ends.

>>17095336

Marduk isn't Osiris. Neither fulfil the same spheres; Marduk would be closer to Horus in attributes.

>>17095384

Oh, a Stitchin fag, great. The last people on earth that can comprehend mythologies and how they're different.

Egypt's mythology is much different than Sumer. Sumer's is different but has similarities to the Levant. The only thing they have much in common with with Ancient European religion is a council of 12, a flood myth, creation myth(which is still different, beginning with the deity of Time). The pantheon was usually headed by a storm god, which wasn't the first choice for the M.E. deities; it was usually a heavenly god and slowly a weather god came to the forefront, the exception being the Hebrews who seemed to have taken to El more than Baal, his son.

Now within this is thousands of years of droughts, wars, kingdoms and takeovers. There's also no planet in unstable orbit around the sun, it'd kill us all or seed chaos through the solar system. Jupiter does that enough.
>>
>>17095384

Also, Enki has only water as an association with Poseidon, and Poseidon was absorbed into Neptune who was a more agricultural god before hand.

Enki was a god of magic and civilization and lord of sweet water, Poseidon a god of the seas, sailors and horses. Hell Zeus has a more Enki like personality with his love of the women folk and humans in general.
>>
File: 1200px-Neptune_Full.jpg (134 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Neptune_Full.jpg
134 KB, 1200x1200
>>17095384
>The Anunnaki were named after planets of our Solar System.
>Ea Enki is Neptune

The Planet Neptune not discovered until 1846, named Neptune to go along with naming convention of other planets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neptune
>>
File: 145443652061366.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
145443652061366.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
>>17095293
>>17095241
Ok boys. Demons are totally real and you're all a wizards. Anyone who has doubt is a filthy MUGGLE.
>>
Why are most of these posters in cults?
How do you niggers find these cults? Does this entire thread live in the Midwest or something?

How the fuck do I do this shit in SoCal normville?
>>
>>17093167
>>17094890
>>17095030
Sure it can be dangerous, you're calling a fucking daemon to come to you. Even if you call one at a time, you run the risk of shit getting bad real quick.

Take the proper precautions and have a clear idea of what you want, and how calling a daemon will help you get that thing. Don't be fucking stupid or you're going to end up dead. Calling multiple daemons is not inherently more dangerous than calling one at a time. Daemons are evil, but they're not stupid. When multiple daemons are called upon, other forces become alerted to their presence. A whole plethora of daemons being called to a single location here is a prety big event.

I just recommend it because it can help you save time and get the best daemon for you. If you call a single daemon and get rejected or he begins to work for you, he may not be the best fit.
>>
>>17097887

>implying you don't have a lot of groups there

You're close to Mexico!
>>
>>17097912
Can I use goetic daemons to find love?
>>
>>17086537
Top tip dude, if your dentist has a tattoo on his neck and you're not in prison get a new fucking dentist.
>>
>>17086143
I've got a couple.

>2005, been heavily into the occult for nearly 4 years, tried everything and always been solo. Enochian, Satanism, wicca, voodoo etc. Have home temple where I'm doing stuff every day.
>Used Goetic seals as talismans but never summoned one of the demons. A great many other stories but not for now.
>For months been having very intense 'dream' experiences, that's another story but this happens then.
>Dream I'm in the big (now ex) bookshop in my city in the occult book section, lift up a book and the picture is moving like Harry Potter. I'm transported into the book.
>Now this has become super real, not like a dream anymore and more vivid than being awake.
>Be in a wide circular room like the bottom of a well or tower. Walls are ancient and were once painted red but look like they've been smeared with dung or something
>Around the wall one can see the remains of a wooden spiral staircase that has rotted away
>In front of me are two figures in Arabian nights style clothes; a woman with a very elaborate jewelled veil with incredibly intense eyes visible and a man sitting on a camel with a red turban and only his similarly intense eyes showing. They say nothing but stare right at me.
>I wake up and in my head I know he was called Paimon, the word is fully formed and I go look it up, sure enough there the name is in the Goetia. Except where I thought he was on a camel it only had one hump and so was a dromedary, the book says Paimon rides a dromedary
Felt they wanted something, specifically the return of the crown he is described as wearing but I never saw. Scared me straight to be honest and I moved soon after and basically stopped doing anything. I know you'll think it was just a dream but it wasn't. The only way I could describe it is like in the Lovecraft story where the man wakes exhausted and starts to remember walking down an endless stair, it wasn't just a dream I was really in that place.

Got another recently I might write later.
>>
>>17086593
You killed a pet for some 'astrological concepts'? What a fucking nigger, I'd rather deal with the demon.
>>
>>17099724
It was the required sacrifice.
>>
>>17100033

You don't need to do such things you autistic faggot, especially not for such a small thing in return. There's various other offerings and substitutions and your skanky ass sacrifices an animal that trusted you with its life.

I hope when you die, Paimon had it reincarnated as a demon who decides what to do with your soul,
>>
>>17100033
If it was NOT a cat, then I just don't give a shit.
If it was a cat though, then God help you, I won't even bother with demons to hunt your ass down
>>
>>17088540
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d7/f5/1b/d7f51bf4557ad1e45e6bf0f05dc52488.jpg

>>17088540
It wasn't god's angel.
>>
File: 1323488149757.jpg (32 KB, 650x452) Image search: [Google]
1323488149757.jpg
32 KB, 650x452
>>17087731
He's never seen a spirit."

"It's like he's dead."
>>
>>17100047

He said it was earlier.
>>
File: b79953a2e47eddc2de459c3d3d52e5d.jpg (153 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
b79953a2e47eddc2de459c3d3d52e5d.jpg
153 KB, 720x960
>>17100087
>"Demons are real and I can summon them, filthy mundanes. You are just not enlightened enough to understand... but I am, because I'm le special snowflake."

*tips wizard hat*
>>
>>17100635
What exactly are you trying to achieve here?
>>
>>17100635
go away you dumb kid
>>
>>17100635
Do you have any proof?
>>
>>17101728
Making fun of demoncucks.
>>
>>17087666
Whoa, nice trips my man
>>
>>17102098
Well, if you don't believe, that's allright, but I sense that you're sounding stupid trying to make fun of them.
>>
>>17102288
I think you shouldn't defend your imaginary friends.
>>
>>17087652
What if one wants to just loose them on mankind?
>>
>>17102304
You're certainly one to talk about imaginary friends, mr. animeposter
Different guy, by the way
>>
>>17102342
So? Weeb stuff is very obviously not real. I know that.
>>
bup
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.