[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CLAIRVOYANTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hey /x/
My mum has a friend over right now who's notorious for being clairvoyant. I don't dispute this, she's said things to my mum on occasion that are accurate and no way she could've known of such things, but other times she has said things that are incorrect also. About 50/50. That's not what I'm curious about.
It's that the whole time she's been here, (about 3 hours) all I've heard is her bitching about every single person who's done her wrong and rehashing fights she's had in her life. She's been pretty much shouting the whole time too lol.
I'm not psychic but it doesn't take one to see she's a highly strung and negative person and seems to just bring the atmosphere down. It's stressing me out just hearing her speaking.
This is a bit different to the psychics I've paid to see in the past who are about 99% spot on and just so refreshing to be around. Very positive and centered and seem so wise.
I hadn't met this lady until now and up until this point I'd always thought those who are clairvoyant are very balanced people with a generally balanced view on others and the world.
I'm completely taken aback by this ladies very negative energy (again you don't need to be psychic to feel it, if you were here you'd agree too).
She is definitely the type of psychic that would tell you that you or someone you love is about to die quite bluntly.
Whereas other psychics I've seen have said this is not at all advised and not a readers place to give such information. She has time and time again been a bearer of bad news to my mum and very rarely gives her information that empowers her.
My question is have you ever encountered a "psychic" who's energy made you feel yuck? Is this common?
Are her "chakras" just not aligned or some shit?
>>
Also

>TLDR can psychics have a negative energy and still be clairvoyant?
>>
Bumping me own thread
>>
>>17085859
You probably just don't like her, OP. Because she's always such a cunt in your experience. I have the same thing with my mother, and she is decidedly not a psychic.
>>
>>17085859
She may be the type to pick up more on negative events and energies, which in turn have influenced her to become more pessimistic and negative in general, destabilising her mental state.

For me, I know I tend to be able to tell people's familial and emotional matters most clearly, and doing so makes me more attuned to my own emotional state and personal relationships.

But it's hard to say how much is 'you' influencing the reading, and how much the reading is influencing you.
>>
Or maybe she's just an asshole.
You know, psychics can be assholes too.
>>
>>17086490
Lol this is true
>>17086564
I think this may mostly be the case. She's gone through a few divorces and personal turmoils it seems. I was just taken aback by how brash and close minded she seemed. You wouldn't think someone with such a gift would be racist, homophobic and generally close minded. But I think you're right I think her experiences in life I've hardened her.
I didn't get a reading from her she was just visiting my mum.
I did however get a bit of a "reading" without asking while getting myself a glass of water. But I think she could pick up on the fact that I wasn't keen on her and it was her way of showing like "yeah I know my shit"
She basically just said I'd gone through a breakup recently and that I'm looking for a job to save to go work in Canada which is all correct and she couldn't have possibly known that but she probs was just picking up on my thoughts because that's all I think about at the moment. It's not a prediction, I feel.
>>
>>17086573
That too lol
>>
Whoops forgot to put OP as my name.

I guess I just find it irritating because in the last few years I've really worked hard at opening my mind and heart and developing myself further emotionally, psychologically and spiritually so that I could be more receptive to others in that way and pick up on signals from spirit easier but I still feel like I'm not hugely intuitive.
And then there's someone who doesn't seem open minded in the slightest, yet seems to have a running commentary from spirit at all times.
Makes me feel like that whole "everyone's born with intuition!" stuff is just bullshit to make us normies feel better
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.