[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm becoming increasingly aware of the bizarre nature of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1438980134034.webm (3 MB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
1438980134034.webm
3 MB, 1200x720
I'm becoming increasingly aware of the bizarre nature of the world around me. A hundred times I day I ponder the validity of the universe I am (or am not) living in. In lieu of my knowledge of neurology I propose that my brain is processing reality with a different area than in other individuals. My thoughts end conversation because they leave my friends and family speechless as they try to conceptualize what I'm even referring to. If they had a clue, one of them sometime would eventually say something back. I think I may have even experienced their inability to personalize with the feeling of detachment that I encounter. In intimate, creative, and free contact with other people, my brain must fill with serotonin or switch to a resilient (but apparently underused) social circuit. I experience something very close to whimsy which can be seen in my social mental agility. It's this agility that I think is strongly associated with reality assessments in most people. I and they encounter the wall (that is reality), when on the social circuit, and do not hit it although the train of thought is set to move through. The social circuit deals with these pitfalls like it does with the unpredictability of social interaction. It finds another path and moves on without slowing pace. Social interaction is kept enjoyable and reality is kept intact because the only way to deal with reality is to avoid it. To experimentally manipulate its rules and examine the universe, is to destroy its coherency because it is beyond the comprehension of human brains.
>>
What in the fuck is that webm from
>>
No seriously, where the fuck is that webm from?
>>
>>17085867
From a bizarre as fucking shit movie called Possession: https://vimeo.com/129275251

Protip: never drop acid and watch this movie. From experience I will tell you that was a fucked up idea.
>>
>>17085846
Had it for a while. Stopped with acid and it went away. Trips are not worth this damage to the mind, if it ain't broken don't try to fix it.
>>
>>17085846

Are you talking about depersonalization OP? I remember experiencing some sort of "epiphany" and I was with my family and I instantly felt like they weren't real or that they were strangers. I also started to feel like the world around me was fake... Ever since that one day I have always felt like that.
>>
First time weed smoker with some divine insight , kill yourself, you're not a special snowflake and sure as hell not the first to think this way.
>>
>>17085846

i have the same thing op. not to be disrespectful but have you considered that you might have STPD? i do and have fully embraced it as part of my personality and being, no longer caring what people think
its part of the reason i browse /x/ because a lot of people think the same way i do

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder
>>
>>17086839
>>17085846

You're just being snowflakes.

Everyone thinks of these things, most people dismiss it because it's pointless.

Nobody wants to hear how you "say things that other people have an inability to personalize!"... just tell us what you are saying, don't beat around the bush so you seem smarter than you are.

Also, remember that if you sound like a nerdy mumbling dolt that is dying to get into their world you will always be hated and treated like the future hobo you are.
>>
>>17085846
>My thoughts end conversation because they leave my friends and family speechless as they try to conceptualize what I'm even referring to
Sounds more like you spew pseudo-intellectual pretentious garbage, that you think is deep but leaves people in awe at how dumb you truly are.

You are like that friend who always smokes weed and thinks he is some wise sage who is revealing the true meaning of the universe with every stupid thing he says.
>>
>>17085846
You're mildy schizophrenic and narcissistic just from reading your ramblings they're not speechless because your some insightful philosopher on the cusp of an epiphany they were probably talking about whatever random topic and you come in with some cliff-note philosophy 101 trying to shift the conversation to you.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (29 KB, 570x303) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
29 KB, 570x303
>>17085846
>My thoughts end conversation
This is literally the opposite of your claim to be an especially talented socialite. It's also your ticket to eventual involuntary commitment to a mental hospital. Be careful, drop the ego, smoke less weed erryday, and perhaps you'll stay out of a padded room for a little while.
>>
>>17085898
>https://vimeo.com/129275251
Id never heard of that- looks seriously fucked up!
>>
>>17085846
Is it wrong that I find this webm strangely arousing?
>>
>>17086908
I've jerked off to it un-ironically
>>
>>17086815
Shill
>>
>>17086863
Shill
>>
Don't listen to those faggots. You were chosen for a higher purpose...despite the fact that nobody knows what you are talking about
>>
>In lieu of my knowledge of neurology
>my brain must fill with serotonin or switch to a resilient (but apparently underused) social circuit
>it is beyond the comprehension of human brains

So basically you like talking about things you know nothing about to confuse people who also don't know what you're talking about, I get it.
>>
>>17085898
Not from experience, because you have never done that, you just think it will make you seem cool
>>
>>17085846
As an outsider, I can tell you, this sounds EXTREMELY autistic
>>
>>17085846
OP, what you're describing is literally autism. Literally. I'm using that word correctly. You literally have autism.

I'm not saying this as an insult. This is coming from someone who has a 5 year old, non-verbal son with severe autism. Also I work providing in-home care for adults with developmental disabilities, several of whom have autism.

You have autism. I'm serious.
>>
>>17087661

Naw dawg, he's a silly white boy who smoked pot for the first time
>>
File: 1440788100767.jpg (45 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1440788100767.jpg
45 KB, 500x353
>>17087661
/thread
>>
>>17087661
hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
>>
>>17085846
You may or may not have autism, op.
I know of one other person just like you. He utilizes his vast intelligence for securing a comfortable future. Living as a nihilist.
>>
>>17085898
I found that retarded bitch irritating as hell.
>>
>>17087661
In an entire board that speaks of spooky ghosts this has to be the most fedora post I've ever seen
>>
>>17089582
Sincerly OP.
>>
>>17086908

nah... you clean all the shit, blood and puss off that girl and she's a keeper.
>>
>>17085846
Probably some fallen angels messing with your "third eye". You feel enlightened now. Seek Yehoshua the Son of the Father and things will make sense.
>>
>>17091324
This post gave me cancer.
>>
>>17085846
What is this from? that really gross and disturbing
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.