[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep hearing noises
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
I'm home alone and I keep hearing noises coming from my room. The door is open and when I get close enough to check it out it stops. what do /x/? I don't know if I want to sleep in there tonight.
>>
>>17085430
take off all of your clothes and jack off in every room.
>>
OP here, it sounds like walking and moving things
>>
File: 1436066546945.gif (601 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1436066546945.gif
601 KB, 500x351
Go into your room, take off your shirt, flex your muscles and look as big as you can, and shout "It is up to you if you want to wrestle"
>>
File: wildermann.jpg (103 KB, 605x793) Image search: [Google]
wildermann.jpg
103 KB, 605x793
>>17085441
I'd say it's either a burglar or a ghost. Or a ghost burglar.

That or some kind of hairy monster out from under the bed. I'd say you need to proceed with a .45 and some holy water.
>>
Should I flex and jerk off while asking?
>>
>>17085471
Up to you, BITCH
>>
So was it a burglar or a ghost?
>>
Are you dead?
>>
>>17085532
Not a burglar but it's stopped for now.
>>
>>17085555
Quads will help.
>>
You should not go back into that room.Try going into some other room in the house.Be carefull.
>>
>>17085430
You have tinnitus. Go see a doctor.
>>
>>17085574
I'm relieved but can't help but feel that I've wasted my quads
>>
>>17085592
Why not go back in?
>>
>>17085607
Well i figured you were probably scared.If you searched the room and know for sure there is not a burglar inside then by all means go back inside.
>>
>>17085627
Sorry. Kinda frazzled still. Planned on just staying on the couch tonight. I thought there was some kind of paranormal explanation.
>>
>>17085654
I've never had a paranormal experience so i wouldnt know.Just watch some joyfull videos or comedic ones to get your mind off it.Goodnight.
>>
Thanks. Goodnight /x/
>>
this is the stuff i live for anon. pretty much every night i sit in the dark for a good 20 minutes before i try and fall asleep. lots of creepy shadows that seem to move and sensations u can feel in your spine but thats it. i welcome weird shit like u describe, dont be spooked
>>
>>17085821
Thanks for the reassurance. I try not to get spooked but usually if I hear anything it's not as constant
>>
Have you seen any shadows out of the corner of your eyes? Especially in the bathroom, like for example taking a shower etc.

Think back the last couple of days.
>>
>>17085874
Not that I recall but my shoulder blades and ribs have sore been sore when I wake up or spend a lot of time here. I just moved back in with my brother. I've been here for a week or so now.
>>
Now that I think of it I seen the light move like something walking in front of it from the bedroom last night. But I was tired so I didn't think much of it
>>
you should turn off the lights, get comfy and fix your eyes on a intersecting corner of walls near the top where the ceiling is. usually it doesn't take long for the darkness to grow..nothing will happen and you'll never last long enough to satisfy what you're seeing and feeling

report back m8
>>
>>17085941
That gave me chills. It looked my bros poster was breathing or something. Will definitely have to try again later
>>
>>17085903
Do you sleep on your stomach or right side?
>>
>>17086001
Left side or stomach usually.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.