[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone seen this vid off nosleep a couple days ago? It'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 636x783) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 636x783
Anyone seen this vid off nosleep a couple days ago? It's deft one of the creepier home footage vids I've seen, not sure if fake, the uploader in the comments on YouTube nd reddit seem pretty genuine in asking for help to figure out what it is or he should do but idk.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pLuDP-OQ-Jw

Backstory is a guy has had someone doing some suspicious weird shit outside his house at night and started putting a camera out to record it. He says he tried moving which worked at first but eventually shit started happening again.

Link to the nosleep story in one of the YouTube comments to lazy to pull it up. Thoughts??
>>
Creepy story.That guy definitely has a more sinister intention if he even went as far as to track him down to his new home.It could be someone who holds a grudge against him or maybe even a psycho serial killer.He was probably targeted becouse he lives alone.He should really think of moving to a more populated area just to be safe.I also think that he should file a report on this with the police just to have a record on his case if eventually the guy decides to attack.If this is true i feel sorry for the guy, he probably doesnt get any sleep.
>>
Seems fake. if that guy was trying to be so discreet why crawl through the light?
>>
>>17085605

Yes but did you see how fast he moved when he appeared the first time? Doesn't look like a normal person crawling
>>
>>17085613
lol
>>
>>17085617

What? Am I wrong? That looks like normal crawling?
>>
>>17085605
Who said anywhere that the crawling dude was trying to be discreet?
>>
>>17085626
>>17085613
it looks exactly like a normal person crawling on all fours.
>>
maybe its some local meth head, but not really too scary
>>
>>17085605
I agree, he was not trying to be discreet. He was fully aware he was being taped and wanted to strike fear into the man.
>>
>>17085630
This guy does comedy sketches. Its fake, just look at how ridiculous some of these "stalker" vids are.
>>
>>17085655
A meth head would not stalk a man to a new town.He would be more concerned on getting his fix.
>>
>>17085674
i dont know about the backstory, but that video is shit and fake looking
>>
>>17085690
Yeah i thought it was pretty ridiculous.I'm only saying my thoughts if it were true.
>>
Guy admits to not owning a gun and doesnt even consider contacting police before moving. Lmfao
>>
>>17085721
Yeah, that is what makes it unbelievable.
>>
>>17085270
Hey OP, what are your thoughts on this?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.