[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright what are your guys thoughts on these. They've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: 1450157401007.png (1 MB, 1416x6787) Image search: [Google]
1450157401007.png
1 MB, 1416x6787
Alright what are your guys thoughts on these. They've been happening the last few days. The one with the gravestone is probably unrelated but the others are from the same person who says something is happening soon. Says these people are the key
Sergei Guriev
Jacob Wallenberg
Vince Weiguang Li
>>
File: 1450156837835.jpg (3 MB, 5160x3168) Image search: [Google]
1450156837835.jpg
3 MB, 5160x3168
>>
File: 1450159656311.png (104 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450159656311.png
104 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 1450159539256.jpg (1 MB, 1338x2755) Image search: [Google]
1450159539256.jpg
1 MB, 1338x2755
>>
Habbening 2bh pharmacy
>>
>>17085149
I don't know about the Australian but basically the Canadian has posted three riddles in four days. The riddles hint at both things that will happen and the name of a given individual. He says all the individuals are related somehow and the figuring out how is the key to figuring out just what the hell he is talking about. When the riddle is solved the Canadian gives some info about a supposed world event in the very near future.

So far the three people have been:

Sergei Guriev
Jacob Wallenberg
Vince Weiguang Li

This is what the Canadian responded with when each riddle was answered.

First Riddle (Sergei)
I have attended several Bilderberg meetings and report to some of the highest authority.
There will be an incident of a scale never befroe seen. THis will cause a global shift of power. They are planning for early 2016 or late 2015.ISIS cells are in every major country in the coalition.

Second Riddle (Wallenberg):
You have found the second person of my riddles. January is the correct date. The office number has more meaning. The US election is preplanned - the results are disappointing. Hillary will win. A major economic crash is coming. The elites are fleeing. I'm out.

Third Riddle (Vince)
A large celestial object will crash after the previously given date. Martial law will be declared after the date as well. As you've seen previously, don't go to the Star Wars premiere. Beware of landmines. Gather the rest from my riddles. Find a way to connect the characters guessed so far - they are the secret to everything. I'm out.
>>
We'll never be able to figure this out until it's too late, not enough people working on it.
>>
Reposting what I put in the /pol/ thread:
The only problem with this guy's logic is that
1) the star wars premier already happened yesterday
2) It was predicted that the US will remain the last bastion of Christianity, and will lead the fight against Islamic Europe in the future.

Of course, this falls into the plan of the PNAC (Project for a New American Century), which is to establish our dominance over the world.

I think this guy is gathering all the prophecies and predictions made in the past, and connecting them to events that are about to occur, such as the meeting in January with the Russian guy.

His predictions are very likely to come true, and have been previously predicted, but he's off on a few things. The shit about Lucifer coming and destroying Christianity/Atheism is garbage, especially considering the fact that the US will remain Christian for centuries to come.

The bible itself said that any nation that does not serve the Jews will be laid to waste, so how can Judaism be exterminated?
>>
>>17085313
this
>>
>>17085318
The star wars premiere is on thursday so theres no problem with that
>>
>>17085313
>>17085325
Lets get started boys. The big predictions he makes dont happen until after the new year.
>>
>>17085373
Yup, didn't realize that. I googled it quickly and saw something from yesterday.

>>17085379
I'm gonna go down to the church tomorrow and get a bible, it's been far too long.

I'll get to work as soon as I get it.
>>
>>17085149
Stop him, right?
>>
>>17085153
dark satellite? what the fuck is that?
>>
>>17085677
satellite that doesn't work
>>
>>17085697
I found this stuff about a 'black knight' satellite, may be what anon's referring to

I hope it's just more nonsensical bullshit like nabiru
>>
>>17085743
the black knight is freaking me out right now, honestly we have no idea what it is or why its orbiting our earth or how it even got up there. Plus its as 'celestial' as you can get in regards to something that close to our planet.
>>
Ok so... i`m kind of confused.
What is left to solve right now? What do we still need to figure out?
>>
>>17085770
I found this article which provides images: http://www.ancient-code.com/the-black-knight-a-13000-year-old-alien-satellite/

and this article, which seems to debunk it pretty well... https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4365

as you can see from reading the second, the images in the first are clearly the thermal blanket

so... what about multiple countries' intelligences discovering the object? Fuckin' weird stuff, either the blanket is just a convenient diversion, or it really is bullshit.

I'm really hoping for the latter, not ready for any of this kind of shit yet.
>>
inb4 its just a huge campaign to boycott the new star wars
>>
Don't let this thread die, anyone else still here? I am intrigued as hell.
>>
Yes, this thread is good.
>>
Guys... I'm scared.
>>
>>17086358
Why? There's nothing we can do about it, so no point being worried friend :)
>>
Okay so kind of off topic. But what do you think of this shit going down in missouri, with the propane tanks and cell phones getting stolen in massive quantities... And the star wars premiere Thursday... Should I convince my people we shouldn't go?
>>
What is this madness, how could someone know so much of the future, then come to 4chan to spill the beans through riddles, surely he woulda been assasinated or some shit after the first thread, right..?
>>
>>17086484
Why worry about something you cannot change?
>>
>>17085149
>celestia
>spaceship of alalu
>kings slayer from nemesis
>aka. nibiru
>>
>>17085318
Star Wars hasn't premiered here in Europe yet, where ISIS pose the largest threat.
The 17th is the European premiere date.
>>
So is someone gonna hit multiple places globally at the same time or what? Some will be during the day n some during the night? how could they spread this info to one another without anybody picking it up?
>>
>>17086501
there was an Anon, saying, that on the 18th something will happen!?
when i put this right,

first 'they' destabilize the state, isis terror cell's

then a comet/satellite/spacecraft/what the fuck ever, will hit eu

after this we will see jade helm in full effect

This would also mean, john titor was right. That's not good because, that would also mean, cern happenings were very real!
(well, can't just be me who notic all the mandela effects after the cern september happenings)
>>
Something big is coming, but i dont think its man made. Lately i have been having visions and they have been leading me to some pretty interesting conclusions.

What i have gathered from them is that God is this great balancing, almost karmatic force. What we percieve as good and evil are simply the balancing of opposing forces. As one exists, so the other does also. The natural course of things is that we become more balanced over time and achieve a sort of oneness with each other.

This is what the elites are fighting against. They have seen the provebeal writing on the wall for their way of doing things and seek to make the world more and more unbalanced with the goal of their counter balances being destroyed by large scale man made disasters while they hide in their underground bunkers.

An interesting, albeit evil plot, the thing is tho, that we are all subject to this balancing effect and what ever needs to happen to balance the equation will happen. Im not sure how this will play out but everything should end up just fine...or we will cease to be as a species. One or the other.
>>
>>17086531
read the lost book on enki.
You will not like to see how well this fits into this happenings. You will not like to see simmilar words popping up in it as seen in the riddles here.
>>
OMG ITS HAPPENING THE WORLD IS GONNA END.... AGAIN....
>>
>>17086520
>there was an Anon, saying, that on the 18th something will happen!?

In /pol/ there are certainly threads said that ISIS might attack some theatres during the premier of the new Star Wars.
>>
>>17086540
Ill have to check it out
>>
>>17086544
yep, saw it, also here on /x/ but it seems it get spammed with pasta bots.
>>
I wont let the world end you guys. Im the one meant to balance the equation. I have already been gifted with some nifty abilities all ready
>>
>>17086541
Must be tuesday.
>>
>>17085149
>>17085153
>>17085163
>>17085172
>America collapses
>Elites fleeing
I suppose they will move to europe or asia.

>Ebola wont reach americas
Fuck. Wait, don't tell me ...

>Macri just got elected in argentina, and Dilma got kicked out of the presidency of brasil
cantwakeup.jpg
>>
absolute load of bollocks I wish this meme would fuck off and die
>>
File: f.png (385 KB, 1163x437) Image search: [Google]
f.png
385 KB, 1163x437
>>17086544
found it

on the other /pol/

https://archive.is/ogttE
>>
news.com.au

Lifestyle
Real Life
Here’s what blind prophet Baba Vanga predicted for 2016 and beyond: It’s not good
DECEMBER 9, 20156:10AM

Up Next
Who is Baba Vanga?

Marnie O’Neillnews.com.au
A BLIND mystic who reportedly foretold 9/11, the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami, the Fukushima nuclear spill and the birth of ISIS also made dire predictions for 2016 and beyond.

Bulgaria-born Prophetess Baba Vanga, who died in 1996 aged 85, was known as “Nostradamus from the Balkans” thanks to a purported 85 per cent success rate and has long been revered in Russia and Europe as a kind of supernatural saint.

Of the hundreds of predictions Vanga made over her 50-year career as a celebrated clairvoyant, a large number alluded to natural and climate change-related disasters. She warned of melting polar ice caps and rising sea temperatures back in the 1950s, decades before anyone had heard of global warming.

Her followers believe her vivid description of a “huge wave” that would descend on a “big coast, covering people and towns and (causing) everything to disappear under the water” was a reference to the 2004 tsunami and earthquake which claimed hundreds of thousands of lives across the Pacific Rim.

But it’s Vanga’s preoccupation with a “great Muslim war” that has sent believers, conspiracy theorists and Islamophobics into a doomsday frenzy in recent months as the world struggles to contain the escalating threat from Islamic State and its affiliates.

The chilling prophecies warn of a 2016 invasion of Europe by Muslim extremists, a conflict she predicted would begin with the Arab Spring in 2010, play out in Syria where “Muslims would use chemical warfare against Europeans”, and culminate in the establishment of a caliphate by 2043 with Rome at its epicentre.
>>
According to Vanga, Europe as we know it will “cease to exist” by the end of next year following the systematic elimination of entire populations, leaving the continent “almost empty”, a “wasteland almost entirely devoid of any form of life”.
>>
>>17086715
>>17086716
Fuck off you illuminati shill
>>
>>17086716
>According to Vanga, Europe as we know it will “cease to exist”

I wonder what shitskins from a particular region will be responsible for this, time to kick crusade preparation to full speed.
>>
>>17086808
Shills, shills eveywhere
>>
File: ezi.png (21 KB, 321x314) Image search: [Google]
ezi.png
21 KB, 321x314
hmmm
>>
>>17086715
Most of her predictions are bullshit. The prediction quoted can't be taken seriously because of this.

With predictions you need to get them all 100% right or they are all worthless.
>>
>>17086861
Are you implying a muslim invasion and chemical attack is bullshit? Especially since its occurring at this moment?
>>
>>17086655
>https://archive.is/ogttE
UNAVAILABLE FOR LEGAL REASONS WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>17086953
works for me
>>
>>17086953
works at my end
>>
>>17085677
Its a supposed satellite that can crash back into Earth?
>>
>>17085800
The events happening after the new year and how the three men are tried together. The riddler always made riddles about a person. They are
Sergei Guriev
Jacob Wallenberg
Vince Weiguang Li
The riddler said when we find the connection between them everything will be solved
>>
>>17086597
The one with the tombstone may be bullshit and unrelated to the riddler whos posted 3 times in the last 4 days. The tombstone one calls for ebola and the riddler just says something will spread throughout europe asia and russia
>>
File: BRO DUDE AMIGO CHUM MAN.png (92 KB, 641x547) Image search: [Google]
BRO DUDE AMIGO CHUM MAN.png
92 KB, 641x547
Ahhhhhhh... don'tja just love it when you're living in the sticks for this shit?
>>
someone or something is listening: https://archive.is/7y6jo
>>
not this shit again
this "cryptic whistleblower" fad needs to die.
>>
>>17086373
fuck you disgusting piece ofshit
>>
File: Reaction901.jpg (14 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Reaction901.jpg
14 KB, 210x240
>>17086373
WE CAN CHANGE THE FUTURE
>>
>>17087273
>>
>>17086373
>nothing we can do
wrong

compile every piece of information and when shit hit the fan, expose them.
>>
>>17087302
>look at all these imageboards screencaps in my computer, surely it must mean something!!!
>>
>>17086531
I just wanted to point out that this is complete conjecture. This should not be taken seriously as this man first claims visions then provides evidence for his lack understanding of the scientific process or physics. He is potentially right, because everything is possible, but that is the only reason he is potentially right. He also ends saying that everything will be fine or we will all die, which pretty much encompasses every possibility.
>>
>>17086559
What I saw posted on x was just a guy hypothesizing that because star wars is a big event and because of the talk of Isis in the media that there will probably be a false flag like aurora. No real evidence of anything and interesting theories or anything.
>>
>>17086580
>Already all ready...
What a savior
>>
Antichrist is coming, look busy.
>>
>>17087060
> Lives in the sticks to dodge NWO
> Gets fucked up by skinwalkers
>>
bemp
>>
It's a shitty RP. Nothing to see here.

>inb4 I'm a shill
>>
>>17087043
>find the connection
did we find the connection ?
>>
>>17086531
calm down on the peyote man
>>
>>17086418
If you really would go see that movie you are beyond saving. Get your head out of your ass son.
>>
came in to this thread out of curiosity. somehow found the black night satellite. what the actual f. anyone have more info on this?
>>
>>17087308
Its a lot to interpret. The devil has made things a muddy clusterfuck for this very same reason and God and his angels are excessively vauge. Its a process but things are getting made clearer to meall the time
>>
>>17087318
Sorry my brain power is tied up in mind control and seeing the future
>>
File: 1449942715055-3.jpg (229 KB, 1288x875) Image search: [Google]
1449942715055-3.jpg
229 KB, 1288x875
Just put together some more info.

Sandmonkey here says that they will strike on the 18th. Star Wars premieres Thursday, the 17th. However, because the ME is GMT+2 or +3, it will be the 18th there. December 18th is the 5 year anniversary of the Arab Spring.

Also remember that those propane tanks/cell phones were stolen, and muzzies have been reported taking pictures of movie theaters
>>
>>17087440
No connection between the three men has been found. Possible anagram with all their names together? They dont seem to really be related in any way
>>
>>17087665
> and muzzies have been reported taking pictures of movie theaters

Well wheres the reports?
>>
>>17087665
>>17087699
Yeah im gunna need a source on that one
>>
>>17087712
>>17087699
http://ktla.com/2015/12/04/san-bernardino-police-chief-on-movie-theater-incident-we-are-not-hiding-information/
>>
http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/627096/Sign-from-God-Divine-intervention-claim-as-mysterious-crosses-appear-over-warzones
>>
keep this thread going
>>
>>17085194
>The US election is preplanned - the results are disappointing. Hillary will win.
I don't like the idea of another Clinton in the White House, but this brings me comfort in such a daunting thread. At the very least we make it another year.
>>
>>17087858
If we throw Baba Vanga into the mix, the US will be untouched by the catastrophe. Of course we will suffer from smaller attacks, but the US will remain standing long after Europe has fallen.

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/pnac.htm

We know precisely what we're doing. But Baba Vanga did allegedly say that Obama will be the last president of the US, which implies some kind of coup or dictatorship, but I'm pretty sure that was falsified after she died.

Hillary is no doubt in on PNAC, as are most other candidates. I have a feeling Trump isn't, which is why he's going to lose.

On the bright side, Hillary will not be such a horrible president that she destroys us, /pol/ really overhypes how bad she is. In reality, our market will destroy itself, but we will rebuild.
>>
>>17085149
is possible but unlikely also for the people all saying you have to be a retard to believe this its totally not like people do that in other threads as a joke
>>
>>17087893
It's a quality prank at least and remainds us that a chemical attack is a possibility and we should on some level prepare for it.
>>
>>17087858
Eh, i wouldnt be so sure
>>
>>17087034
No, it is claimed to be a satellite placed by extraterrestrials.
>>
>>17087720
I cant help but feel he was rubbing his hands together when he was saying "we arent hiding anything"
>>
Guys get in here
>>>/pol/58487086
>>
>>17087686
maybe they're all secretly Allah worshippers
>>
Mfw about a week ago I had a lucid af dream I was at a theatre connected to a mall, and it was all getting shot up by these Muslim guys wearing blackish cloak things
kinda like Isis attire.
Not really relevant
>cuz dream
but now I'm just even more spooked
>>
another riddle posted on /pol desu
>>
>>17088202
U talking about this one?
>>17088041
>>
>>17088209
>>17088202
Where'd Op of that one go? He just disappeared
>>
>>17088373
I've been lurking for 2 hours and he hasnt made a peep
>>
>>17088380
Probably lost his posting ID and gave up his shit
>>
>>17088394

Or maybe he's just watching and waiting
>>
>>17088406
2spooky4me
>>
>>17088406
>Implying you're the real OP
Gonna need some proof friend..... Like another clue?
>>
>>17088394
well his password was "password" apparently
>>
>>17088406
Trip code matches

Hey as a miltary member what is my role in this shit gonna be? I'm a helicopter gunner for the air force
>>
test
>>
>>17088514
>>17088519
Negative, ghost rider. This is

>>17088503

And as you can see, my trip doesn't match
>>
>>17088527
Well nvm. I guess his password was "password"
>>
>>17088527
Im just trying to figure out how tripcodes work. I never pay attention to this kind of stuff.

In the FAQ it says
>The previous example would display "User !!rEkSWzi2+mz" after being posted.

That's the Canadian guy's tripcode, but its the example in the FAQ as well. Did he just happen to grab it, or what? How do they work?
>>
File: collage-2015-12-15.jpg (99 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
collage-2015-12-15.jpg
99 KB, 1024x768
Does anyone know why OP's tripcode is the same as the one presented in 4chan's FAQ????
>>
>>17088406
OP i just gave you a reply can you atleast say no if im wrong?
>>
test
>>
>>17088534
put "password" as the tripcode without exclamation marks
>>
testing again
>>
>>17088544
I got that here
>>17088539

Why does it give that to you if you type in "password"? If I set the password as, ex: 1234, and it gives me a tripcode, I re-enter that 1234 password and it gives me the same tripcode?
>>
>>17088549
Yes.

You make up a password no one will guess and use it if you want to be identified.
>>
>>17085743
That always floats around the internet as some mystery thousand year old satellite or some shit.
It's actually just a thermal blanket IIRC
>>
>>17088559
Proof?
>>
ASAP
12/02/16
>>
ASAP
12/0216
>>
>>17085318
The Lucifarian doctrine basically emulates and reverses the Bible. You can check facts based against the word of God and know that its garbage. The armies of the Antichrist are said to make war against the most high. The people who follow him will literally know they are going to battle the most high God. But in their delusion they will believe the devil has the power to usurp the throne. That's when Jesus returns and lays waste to the idiot liar and his hordes.

Can't wait
>>
>>17088993
Ikr. I see people wanting to get raptured... i wanan stay.. and fight! Nothing would be sweeter than seeing evil get wrecked.
>>
Well I guess all those years of tax paying are about to pay off, right guys?

Well I'm not here to blame anybody for anything, but some of you sure sound afraid of what has been shared here.

Is that the kind of game people are into nowadays?
Seeing how many participate in this, things can turn viral pretty quick.

Remember Bane.

You guys are about to get wrekt.
>>
>>17089082
The guy predicting all this shit said in the end Americas going to be the only safe place. Europe Asia and Russia will be wiped out first.
>>
>>17089116
There have also been predictions of america being wiped out. Which apperantly and thank god never happened. And see here, I am not even american.

But hey, allow me to cherrypick for a moment.
Some here are really glad that they can live "for another year" according to these predictions.

Why the dragging along here? Let me just turn this around and act like one of those political figures you guys are trying to figure out right now.

"Look at them living in fear for another year, working their asses off not to be shot or infected, it's just lovely. And we have a whole year to come up with the next shit we are going to spread."

You have to excuse my sincerest doubts here.

Yes I do think that those "elites" are fucked people.
But they are elites exactly because so many people work hard to lift them up to this status.
And the best way to keep people with it is to spread fear.

Turn on your TV. Fear everywhere.

I am not saying that nothing will happen. Because something is always happening, thats how life is.
But I highly doubt, that things are going to be as dramatic as they are hyped up to be.
>>
>>17089178
I think it'll be significantly worse.
>>
>>17086715
G..good thing Im not in Europe then...
>>
As somebody who lives in Worthing, int he south of England, what are my chances of surviving, if anything actually happens. Stock up on tinned food ofcourse but I´m not american, I don´t have access to firearms.

Convince me this is all just bullshit.
>>
>>17086715
I think she also predicted that Obama would be the last president.
>>
>>17089212
Whatever floats your boat I guess.
Aslong as you can sleep at night.

I mean why is anyone here afraid?
I am willing to bet, that most of those who actualy are afraid in the face of such predictions are actually one major part of these events to even come into existence.

Pay taxes, Vote, Consume, Pretend.
And in the end, years and years of living in shit and inhumane (or should I call it pseudohumane) conditions people are going to complain that they will be swiped away like dust?
A real good job in managing this whole humabity thing.
I'm sure natural selection will look away for a whole turn of this game if we cry hard enough.

Seriously though.
If people want things done, they should just start doing.

I don't pay taxes, because fuck this shit.
Doesn't mean I can live responsibly and hold myself respectively. Have some imagination people.

I don't go vote either. If nobody would, then there would be no elite. So what is this whole crying about elites? You make them.

Learn to live responsibly or take the shit for what you do, thats how it has always been.
>>
>>17085149
someone should add these to his wiki page and time how long it takes for them to be removed
>>
>>17085149
also J40528 is the address, not the date.

Office J405, 28 rue des Saints-Peres, 75007 Paris, France.
>>
>>17085153
maybe it's North Korea's H-bomb.

I don't see how they would transport or deliver it to anywhere useful before they were dismantled, unless they somehow fit it on a rocket which as far as i know isn't a thing.

Perhaps they don't actually even have one.
>>
>>17089317
He does claim something happening in Feburary though
>>
>>17089406
Could smuggle it into SK somehow, pretty unlikely though it'd have to be underwater or some shit
>>
Where are we now the /pol/ thread is archied now..
>>
>>17089514
OP never came back. Most likely fake or we can have some tinfoil speculation that he got murdered or some shit. His last post was about "the largest rainforests in Vermont"
>>
>>17089526
Well that fuck up, i mean it's make way to much sense for being a fake... maybe i'm just not use to this kind of shit !
>>
>>17089514

V
>>58539494
>>
>>17089536
This stuff gets posted a lot of /pol/ most likely fake. We'll see how his star wars predictions turn out since its tomorrow
>>
>>17089546
Thats.. odd. Try searching for "the thread continues"
>>17089547
I hope nothing happens.. else im buying a hazmat suit
>>
>>17089547
You're going to need a gas mask and a lot of filters to survive an airborne ebola type disease outbreak
>>
>>17089557
I was suppose to go see the movie at ottawa i think im gonna pass..
>>
>>17089570
If anything itll be a few isis sleeper cell attacks
>>
>>17089567
oops this was for
>>17089557
>>
>>17089581
Sleeper cell?
>>
>>17089605
Yeah they keep a really low profile for years. Just seem like your average muslim americans and then they do some terrorist shit out of no where
>>
>>17089598
Haxmat suit bruh. But yeah lots of filters is a good idea too.
>>
>>17089632
Filters only last an hour or so
>>
>>17089614
>Just seem like your average muslim americans and then they do some terrorist shit out of no where
You really could have reduced that whole statement down to "average muslims".
>>
>>17089635
If every average muslim was a terrorists we'd be fucked years ago
>>
>>17089614
The islamic religion pretty much indocrinates these people into doing whatever for "Allah" and muhammed from birth. All those pòor syrian women and children refugees are in on it too...
>>
>>17089639
>implying they arent ALL "sleeper cells"
>>
File: file.png (163 KB, 248x323) Image search: [Google]
file.png
163 KB, 248x323
>>17089639
Why fight the enemy from the outside, when you could slowly infiltrate them and take over? Especially when they initially have greater firepower than you.

Besides, we're really starting to get fucked now.
>>
>>17089650
>>17089647
They should have taken over by now then. They're going to lose their opportunity of surprise if they wait any longer since your average American is probably much less trusting of Muslims
>>
all of you are fucking idiots and nothing happened
>>
>>17089711
Is it Thursday's yet anon?
>>
File: file.png (311 KB, 720x515) Image search: [Google]
file.png
311 KB, 720x515
>>17089666
You can't fool us, Satan.

How do you not notice how after shit like the Paris attack, people immediately go to defend Islam and say that the terrorists aren't real Muslims? (When in fact, they're the ones who are actually following the Quran properly.) It's an evil religion, like all Abrahamic religions, and they're not afraid to show it.

>your average American is probably much less trusting of Muslims
Maybe that's why these predictions keep saying the America is going to be one of the few places that survive the happening?
>>
>>17089666
Go away satan, and take your lies with you!
>>
>>17089666
you may fool the edgy retards with your butthurt of still calling yourself the lightbringer, but you fool no one here
>>
File: bathroom-toilet_17475_600x450.jpg (22 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
bathroom-toilet_17475_600x450.jpg
22 KB, 600x450
>>17089711
Poo in the loo!
>>
>>17089747
Actually hate sand niggers but I don't really believe they're all ready to go jihadist on a moments notice
>>
File: file.png (189 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
file.png
189 KB, 400x308
>>17089777
Not all of them, but enough to cause some serious fucking problems. Not to mention that even the ones who won't jihad themselves, still typically won't denounce what the extremists are doing because they're just following the Quran's orders.
>>
Parisian here. Legit scared.

But on the other hand not one /x/ prediction came true till today.
>>
>>17090409
What prediction came true?
>>
>>17090409
Yeah which one came true? Also this was a /pol/ prediction which has called a few happenings before
>>
>>17090423
>>17090446
*to this day I meant. Good thing none of them came true
>>
>>17088503

Speaking as a reserve royal marksmen for the air force, you play a similar role as me. Sit and shoot anything you are told to.
>>
>>17089007

You realise, as sentient humans we have ALL sinned. The ONLY people being "Raptured" will be children, for they have no sins.
>>
>>17090595
Infants maybe. Children are terrible creatures.
>>
>>17089266

Norfolk here, there is no chance of England surviving if this happens. If you want survival, go underground with like 3 years worth of food, water and whatnot. And do NOT resurface untill after.

Thats if this all does blow up.
>>
>>17090636
If a disease is spreading rapidly through Europe will China and Russia Nuke a literal border to prevent it from spreading?
>>
>>17088536
Weird, you're right.
>>
>>17087049
>something will spread throughout EUROPE (Wallenberg) ASIA (Weiguang li) and RUSSIA (Guriev)
they're the transmitters?
>>
>>17090696
Now we're onto something. How do we find out where these guys currently are. There's gotta be some way to find where the cannibal Asian guy is
>>
I may be off the mark here but I am pretty sure the link between all three is Erickson, but in entirely different contexts.

specifically Andrew Erickson.

council on foreign relations member, works heavily in china, he shares the princeton/harvard link as well. He is also a professor at the Navy War College.

Though I believe the connection all that guriev, wallenberg and Li was simply the same. Wallenberg was once a major controller of Erickson, Li boarded the greyhound bus in Erickson (and may have also been under hypnosis from the Milton H Erikson school of thought) and Andrew Erickson and Guriev have worked alongside each other on a number of topics.

If I can't catch an active thread, could someone repost this into that thread?
>>
>>17090696
Guriev fled Russia so he could have reason to want to get back at them.
Li's just fucking crazy or brainwashed so he could probably be made to do anything if you twisted his mind right.
Don't know why Wallenberg would be down from some viruses spreading though.
>>
>>17090722
>simply the name Erickson*
>>
>>17090722
This is the only active thread. He said the connection would be the key to it all but there's nothing interesting about Erickson
>>
>>17090675

Nope. The disease will be on the mortality and infection rate of black plague^3. For every 1 person infected, through day to day activity, 3 will get infected. From those 3, 27. From those 27, alot.

There wont be time, and Nuclear weapons to prevent an infection/disease would be the most mundane idea anyway. There's always the possibility that radiation will mutate the genome of the disease and cause it to become even more deadly and forceful.
>>
>>17090762
They could get wind fast before it spread too far in Europe. They'd need to close their borders and guard them so why not create a radioactive no mans land in between you and the virus.
>>
>>17090675
Could be, the radiation released might be a last ditch effort to kill any disease resistance.
>>
>>17090768

Closing the borders won't do Jack.

You'd need to literally build a 20 foot high wall, that also sinks far enough into the ground to be at sediment/hard-rock layer to not allow microbe transmission through waters in soils.

If water can get in, any disease, virus or infection can get in - Some good advice for you if you want to try and prepare yourself.
>>
>>17090768

Also, you would need people at every square foot of the wall to stop insects, birds, everything from getting in. This would also include insects that end up lost high in the stratosphere then plummet down to the ground hundreds of miles from where they started their lives.

Not to mention, this is all permitting the elite of russia and china arn't already aware of the knowledge and will simply flee to a safe-haven to watch the world die beneath their feet.

Currently, statistically speaking through sheer volumes of odds, human psychology and such there are only like 10 safe people on the entire planet. And they are not even on the planet.
>>
>>17087043
When it will be solved, it will already be too late.
>>
>>17090595
Actually since Jesus died for your sins you will be accepted into the pearly gates so long as you recognize him as your lord and savior. Anyone else goes to Hell.
>>
>>17090898
why aren't you just being a good human? that way you can get to heaven too
>>
>>17090898

Yeah-no.. Thats not how it'll work.
Would you rather serve in heaven, or rule in hell.

I don't know about you, but personally I don't want to go to a place where I have to kneel and beg for forgiveness just to have my free will stripped from me.

It'd be like moving to Essex for fuck sake, and I don't want that either.
>>
Remember when the world was supposed to end in September? Is Armageddon RPing really that much fun? It's getting kinda of old honestly. Place your bets on what it's gonna be next month.
>>
>>17090933

Statistically speaking, if we do not ender into largescale warfare with success against ISIS in 2016, eliminating a large amount of ragheads. We will turn upon each other as the blamegame starts, and instead there will be WW3

Statistically speaking, of course.
>>
>>17090948
Can I see some of those statics?
>>
>>17090953

The Crimean war led up to WW1 because the tensions against specific things were not subdued quick enough.

Before WW2 the Jewish and such had been fighting in Germany for a few years, killing massive amounts of Europeans (Though this doesnt get taught in school) and initially europe was in agreement and defence of Germany, only when Germans decided that they wanted to take this out on ALL jewish people, the super-powers decided thats not okay and well, WW2.

America/Japan for instance, America and the Allies were all against Japan at the time, and had gone to war with them on numerous times. When Japan decided to attack pearl harbour and America dropped the a-bombs on them successfully, it dispersed and stopped a potentially much larger war.

Russia, America and China have all been butting heads for decades now, and while ISIS is around they have a common enemy (Which if you think about it, it makes sense why they are all funding the ISIS in their own ways) Spend a few billion a year to fund a common enemy, or spend 10s of billions in 1 fell swoop to nuke your opposers, potentially bringing nukes back upon yourself?

Bear in mind, these are "Logical Statistics" not "Mathmatical Statistics".
>>
>>17090696
Oh wow, didn't think of that. The order of the riddles could be the order of spreading. Guriev was first, then Wallenberg, then Li. So first Russia, then Europe, then Asia. However this contradicts tombstone's prediction of Ebola starting in Italy and moving to Asia, UNLESS the virus was transported from Russia to Italy and then spread to Asia.
I'm legitimately scared that 4chan is right.
>>
I fucking hate this board. Do you people seriously enjoy reading into these bullshit prophecies? You want the world to end? I don't understand.
>>
>>17091032
yes. we do. there is literally nothing more entertaining now. we've seen it all. It's funny, since reality became more available and far more dramatic than fiction, we crave real drama. It's human nature. shock, surprise, something different to the norm, all of these feelings are addictive and can only be topped by something on the next level. It's deeper than you think yet simpler, it is easy to understand but impossible unless you feel it. if you don't now, pray that you never will, nothing will satisfy you for the rest of your life, not really no matter how much you lie to yourself. it permeates society, every one feels it in one way or another. it is our vice.
>>
>>17091032
I imagine most people don't want to be informed that the world will end, but if you get told about it you want to know more: how, when.
>>
>>17091045
>>17091047
I'm just a paranoid pussy who feels suicidal after reading this kind of stuff because I fear the alternative is much worse.
>>
>>17091045
Think they are gonna come up with some serious virtual reality shit. Where you can spend the whole day as rick grimes. And you will just plug in and have all these wonderful adventures where an hour is years. And then you will be spit out and go to work. If we even still work then. Just gotta not kill our selves in the next 50 years.
>>
>>17090999
dumbest post of the month.
>>
>>17091161
You are right dumbest post of the month.
>>
File: (1)2012_10_17_NPRLPR_192-1.jpg (355 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
(1)2012_10_17_NPRLPR_192-1.jpg
355 KB, 1200x800
>>17091045
"Shiva slashin through your flatscreen
Is nowhere for you to hide
Strangled by anaconda thumbs to the sountrack of world genocide."
>>
>>17089724
Actually you are the one decieved by satan. I won't say more but i have been made privy to his goals and how he tries to accomplish them. So it is written satan himself keeps transforming into an angel of light
>>
Your stupidity makes god facepalm. Soon the world will know true peace and prosperity, a golden age for humanity is coming. However before that happens the throne of satan must be overturned. America will not have another president. Dont be afraid however, most of you have been decieved by satan and i have begged for your lives on your behalf he has accepted my plees.
>>
>>17091643
You guys realize that you're being played with, no?
Can you tell me how you come to what you are saying?
>>
Jews fertility rate is so low and conversion is so large they become extinct before next decade. They have to quickstart their world domination. Snowden already said couple of years ago that the tide is turning against the global elite. They don't have much time.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/jews-could-die-out-by-next-century-1319030.html
>>
>>17091643
wow, thanks. :P
>>
>>17091722
My entire life i was meant to live as one of you, not knowing who i truely was. Most, if not all the events of my life have been directed by God so that i may know the truth. I AM his son and our future king.
>>
>>17087545
you do realize religion is make believe right?
>>
>>17091522
>So it is written satan himself keeps transforming into an angel of light
Because God and Satan are figurative. Evil has always masqueraded as goodness. Hence why people even become Christians(or any other religion) in the first place. Blinded by the so called concept of light, when good and evil are interchangeable and never constant. What was once good, is now evil and vice versa. Thats how it will always be.
>>
>>17087043
>Vince Weiguang Li
He might be released soon. Check the date of when he might be released and reference it with the locations for the other two
>>
>>17091836
I was an athiest, so i know where coming from
>>17091837
You are half right. God is actually a force of balance and what we perceive as good and evil are opposing forces. That being said god is indeed alive but he is a higher lifeform and we dont have a means to truely explain him. As time goes on we become less and less unbalanced as species.
>>
>>17086875
Yes. It's sensationalist at best. You hear of it in Europe but I haven't seen it in real on my streets or abroad. London is the same, France carries on, Italy remains. It's like as soon as anything rocks the boat omg Muslim omg Islamic omg isis. There has always been shit going on in Europe, it was the IRA in UK not long a go. Swings and roundabouts. Don't underestimate patrioticism and the desire to be free.
>>
>>17091911
>That being said god is indeed alive but he is a higher lifeform
>we dont have a means to truely explain him
Direct contradiction. Even mentioning God as a being or a life form implies you know something as a fact. Its all an invention of man. No bible and no man is sacred enough to describe the Creator if he or she or it exists. Everything you know about a "God" is a lie that directly benefits the people who perpetrate it in one way or another. Even those who self sacrifice for their God are directly benefiting due to humans need for validation in the eyes of a certain group of people(the cult they belong to and followers of the cult who believe in sainthood and canonization) and self victimization. Or to obtain rewards on another spiritual plane(virgins, nirvana, reincarnation into something or someone of greater status and power, reuniting with loved ones, etc). Humans are selfish. Spirituality in itself is not, but the religion born of it in almost every form is.
>>
>>17086861
Some Bulgarian said that she didn't even predict those.
According to him/her she only said something like this:
"Human consciouness will change, people will be divided against each other due to their beliefs.
They ask me when this happens? Not until Syria has fallen"

Not a single word about chemical war.
>>
>>17085149
Has anyone solved the fourth riddle yet or is this over now?
>>
He was released 05082015
It was a Friday
And there is still one more peice
Only one
>>
>>17091987
There is no sane way to describe it. This is our problem as a species. We read books, go to school then come out with a paper that says we are smart. Its a fucking circle jerk! The fact is we are extremely stupid in the grand scheme of things and there are forces at work that are above our comprehension. You think salmon question why they return to their spawning locations? We are the same way. We have never known true free will
>>
>>17092125

I dunno, Impulsive people have some pretty good free will.. uncontrollable though.. but still they show the closest to free will I could imagine.
>>
>>17092150
They were impulsive because they less free will than most. Human beings are an equation that has to balance. The very fabric of reality will shift in order to maintain that balance.
>>
>>17091522
How do you know that what you think is God is actually not Satan, who is simply deceiving you yourself?

I mean, just read up on any of the Abrahamic religions. Yahweh/God/Allah is clearly an evil entity. The one true god wants you to think for yourself, not mindlessly follow him. Complete control over others is the easiest way for evil to spread. Good spreads by giving others freedom and believing they'll make the right choices.
>>
File: Happening Meter.gif (80 KB, 665x669) Image search: [Google]
Happening Meter.gif
80 KB, 665x669
>>17092032
>or is this over now
Star Wars is about to premier. We're on the verge of finding out whether we're all fucked or if this is all bullshit.
>>
>>17092169
But thats what you got from God. Free will and choice to do good or bad.
>>
>>17085172
I don't see this logic.
This strain would be sacrificing it's contagious ability by increasing how lethal it is... If it kills the host too quick that wouldn't go very well for this claimed Ebola strain.
tl;dr I'm not convinced
>>
>>17092207
You just said we never had true free will here >>17092125

Do you honestly think indoctrinating children at birth is free will anyway? Pretty much every religious person I know believes in their religion because that's what they were born into. How is it free will to be born in the Middle East and raised as Muslim or born in America and raised as a Christian or born in India and raised as a Hindu?
>>
>>17092217
Agreed. More often than not, fear is the basis for religious obsession and conversion. Not faith.
>>
>>17086953
>https://archive.is/ogttE
works here guy.
>>
>>17089178
even if it happens, death is death. its nothing to fear. you die and whatever happens after that happens. why be scared? live life till you die. you know?
>>
>>17092286
So you agree that the Abrahamic religions use force and fear to control people? How does that not prove that they're evil concepts, along with Yahweh himself?

You're the same anon I've been talking to, right?
>>
>>17092169
You are 100% right. We have yet to taste true feedom because we impose our will on each other
>>
>>17092345
You know what the biggest cop out for that is? "It's not our will, it's God's will." What makes it worse is that they're not even lying. These types of religions explicitly state to convert others, forcibly more often than not.
>>
>>17092333
I'm sure being dead isn't all that bad. The process of dying is what's scary. It seems to be often painful and stressful, especially if it's caused from something violent.
>>
File: 1388375704759.jpg (103 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1388375704759.jpg
103 KB, 288x499
>>17092216
>This strain would be sacrificing it's contagious ability by increasing how lethal it is

where did you get that from?
why would it sacrifice contagency for lethality, you can increase both factors

The strain could have a high contagency. It is mentioned that it is airborne, which means it going to spread fast in highly populated areas.

The lethality has nothing to do with that. The ebola virus has a very high lethality but it doesnt mean that it kills quickly.

tl;dr what the gravestone OP posted is possible

the only thing i dont get is how they want to save america and australia. they have no guarantee that no one will get infected in these countries. some kind of vaccine must exist or the viurs could kill every human.
>>
>>17092414
this man speaks the truth. kept it a hunnid in this post.
>>
>>17092360
God hasn't supported organized religion since the 70s and the only reason he tollerated it until then was because it helped inforce breeding regulations. (marriage, anti-homosexuality, etc) but they have served their purpose and have been discarded.
>>
File: 1450200261237.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1450200261237.gif
2 MB, 360x203
>>17091643
yea, I'm watching Childhood's End too.... Bretty good.
>>
>>17092894
I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not. Poe's Law, I guess.
>>
>>17087870
> But Baba Vanga did allegedly say that Obama will be the last president of the US, which implies some kind of coup or dictatorship
>post yfw Trump actually becomes emperor
>>
>>17085153
ignore the Australian shitposters

(I'm surprised this needs to be said)
>>
>>17085172
copied from an Australian in another thread who changed his story like three times as people started paying attention to him IIRC
>>
>>17092447
If it's more lethal then people die before it can be spread. It's not just hovering around in the air you'd need a live host to breathe near you.
>>
i just want it all to end.what ever we are all dust anyway.
>>
File: 1440062436381.gif (39 KB, 150x143) Image search: [Google]
1440062436381.gif
39 KB, 150x143
>>17093213
>>
The more I dig the more crazy shit I find. This couldn't have been a regular shitpost. The guy really knows Guriev and his work.
We confirmed that Guriev attended several Bilderberg meetings: http://www.bilderbergmeetings.org/participants2015.html
Here's an article that talks about him and the economist cover http://www.bloombergview.com/articles/2015-06-17/putin-versus-a-vast-conspiracy

Also:

Vladikavkaz is at the conception,

Russian metalluric company has a site here. Was leaking H2SO4 into the atmosphere for some time. Also processes necessary components to enrich uranium.
http://www.sulphuric-acid.com/sulphuric-acid-on-the-web/acid%20plants/Electrozinc%20-%20Vladikavkaz.htm

Statue there with a sun:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Simbol_of_Vladikavkaz.jpg

My predictions:
-Huge ISIS attack wordwide
-Russia collapses (Guriev has several articles on this)
-Nuclear or Chemical weapons used
-Gun control
>>
>>17090762
Isn´t nuclear fallout always incredibly exagerated anyways? In a "normal" nuclear war, very few civilian areas are actually hit, it´s the lack of food as nothing is moving (food, water, etc) which would kill people.
>>
>>17093270
How hilarious that you gun nuts rate the possibility of gun control up there with a horror equal to Nuclear War
>>
>>17086826
The only way I choose to believe Titor is if the only reason the rest of his predictions didn't come true is because either he caused a chain reaction by stopping Y2K or the government did after monitoring his post.
>>
Two out of the three people guessed are participants of the Builderberg group meetings. They meet to discuss global affairs. They held their 2003 meeting in Paris. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants
>>
>>17093324
oh yes, because the government taking our right to defend ourselves, and to overthrow a tyrannical gov, such as the one who would take our guns, is a good thing right?
>>
>>17093324
>ISLAMIC State (ISIS) extremists have smuggled chemical and biological weapons into Europe

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/624620/Warning-ISIS-Daesh-chemical-weapons-attack-West

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>ISIS sanctioned work to weaponize the bubonic plague and other viruses

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4566367,00.html

>ISIS jihadis posing as migrants 'smuggle deadly undetectable NERVE GAS into Europe'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/610357/Islamic-State-ISIS-jihadis-Europe-terror-attack-migrant-crisis-nerve-gas-Syria

>French Emergency Services Stockpile Sarin Gas Antidote In Preparation For Chemical Warfare With ISIS

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/19/french-emergency-services-stockpile-sarin-gas-antidote-preparation-chemical-warfare-isis/

>Paris on alert for chemical attack on city's water supply

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-alert-chemical-attack-citys-6877745

>A middle man working for the colonel was recorded arranging the sale of bomb-grade uranium, U-235

http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/1.679118

>what’s coming next will be far worse and more bitter

http://nypost.com/2015/11/18/isis-threatens-nyc-in-new-propaganda-video/

>ISIS supporters have posted photos of notes showing the group’s logo with messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/microsites/ostp/final_nationalspaceweatheractionplan_20151028.pdf
>>
>Beware of landmines

This seems the most out of place, I'm guessing its metaphorical.
>>
>>17093341
Are any of these sources actually reliable though, and does the Islamic State actually have the ability to weaponise the bubonic plague, or know the people who could do it?

I want to believe, but it´s not like the express or breitbart are particularly good sources, how reliable are the other ones you posted.
>>
Did anything happen at the SW premiere?
>>
>>17093376
I have no idea what they are capable of
they could steal shit from countries they invade
I mean shit, al qaeda had anthrax
>>
>>17093380
I think its friday or tomorrow
> please select images of planes one was hitting a lighthouse
>>
>>17093376
The OP linked us PNAC, which confirms that the US is behind it, as I predicted.
>>
>>17088536
>oes anyone know why OP's tripcode is the same as the one presented in 4chan's FAQ????
lmao it's pretty easy to crack trips with a decent gpu
>>
>>17091896

What did Tim McLean know?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.