[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: coast-to-coast.jpg (32 KB, 520x312) Image search: [Google]
coast-to-coast.jpg
32 KB, 520x312
2016 Predictions/ Genetic Modification

Stream Links

http://tunein.com/radio/Coast-to-Coast-AM-p35675/

http://www.iheart.com/live/kfi-177/?autoplay=true&pname=616&campid=play_bar&cid=index.html

First Half: Professional astrologer Linda Schurman will discuss how world events are tied in with astrological patterns, and will share her predictions about the economy, earth changes, earthquakes and weather extremes for 2016.

2nd Half: Bestselling author James Rollins talks about his ongoing research into our current wave of mass extinction, and what we should do about it, as well as his new work on the human genome, DNA, and the latest in genetic modification of humans.
>>
>>17084922
What predictions are needed? In 2016 there's this metallic device that's in orbit that we discovered in 1991 but it returns in the upcoming year and hopefully it will have all the information we could ever want about Space Aliens, Future Travellers, or whatever.
>>
ITS ON SOON
>>
File: 1448864632977.jpg (7 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
1448864632977.jpg
7 KB, 219x230
>noory paid someone to stalk art bell, driving him to cancel his already failing show and put coast 2 coast back on top; now pays his nephew 4.50 an hour to spam his shitty show on a mongolian image messaging spooky board.
>>
Anyone listening to heather in for art bell tonight? Is she any good?
>>
>>17085327
This is an Art Bell-free zone. Go listen to that turtle or his makeshift replacements elsewhere.
>>
So are we seriously going to start listening to noory again?
>>
>>17085369
Yes.
>>
>>17085386
Okay
>>
>>17085386
I can dig it. But I won't dl an app to listen.
>>
b-but we wont be able to call in and shitpost like we did in art bells show
>>
>>17085421
http://waim.us/
All they ask is that you whitelist their site if you have an ad-blocker.
>>
>>17085421
You can just tune in a radio.
>>
>>17085327
I think Heather is doing well. She needs to work on her Radio voice. I wish Amy would have taken over.
>>
>>17085451
Fuck off ballgagger.
>>
noice

youtube.com/watch?v=MvacG_nhD34
>>
Literally over 10 minutes of commercials. Not even exaggerating at all.
>>
>>17085509
That's Murrica for you.
>>
>>17085458
Never been to that site. Been coming here for years.
>>
>>17085327
It was.... difficult to listen to.

Basically
>shadow person expert (lol) interviews himself as boringly as possible for 3 hours while Heather avoids taking any calls at all for fear of a shitty (not bellgab) caller that hates her
She didn't even hardly talk to anyone. She just gave the usual Noory "ooo's" and "aaah's" while a schitzo guest talks to no one. It's basically like if an underage /x/phile made a stream with 12 viewers, except she's got sponsors that are probably super fucking pissed. I foresee legal action.
>>
>>17085074
Better than Paulides shilling his newest books everywhere. At least Snoory confines it to a single thread.
>>
>>17084922
What is this bitch even talking about? It's so weird how /x/ shit isn't taken seriously when we just let people like this run their mouth all day. She's just using all sorts of buzz words like Kirsten Dunst's character in the 2nd season of Fargo.
>>
>>17085369
Just take anything George Noory says and pretend it's Art Bell speaking...
>>
File: 1444109854261.png (360 KB, 613x459) Image search: [Google]
1444109854261.png
360 KB, 613x459
Conflict Month is my favorite diligent user. If you browse these threads, keep up the good work & thanks for filtering out the commercials and music. They seemed like they were cracking down on you in Sept/Oct, but I'm glad you're still at it.
>>
10 unique posters and a total of 23 posts for a 4 hour show.
>>
>>17087452
kek, If there is one good thing about Noory it's that he shows up for work every day unless he bites into a pizza roll.
>>
>>17086202
the time traveler guest was fucking awful. I couldn't listen to it.
>>
Bump because I want to check these links later
>>
Bump again because I'm going to go take nap.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.