[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some say we are in the web. This dichotomy is plural. We feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5
File: ghost.jpg (246 KB, 1000x661) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
246 KB, 1000x661
Some say we are in the web. This dichotomy is plural. We feel the need to say and feel and this, in turn, solves complex problems. We are ghost, an elite mercenary group hired at the footsteps of the Cicada 3301 program.
>>
Umm. K.
>>
Fake and gay
>>
Do. You. Envy. Us?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 396x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 396x318
>>17084662
You aren't real Cicada 3301

Extremely fake and extremely gay
>>
File: 33147984321.jpg (34 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
33147984321.jpg
34 KB, 640x360
Face the verdict - Tutankhamun predicted the awakened state of the Egyptian race - it is now beginning, or happening, as you put it. DOES ANYBODY NEED ANSWERS??? YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH YOUR ALTRUISTIC NEEDS ON FACEBOOK, YET WHEN THE SUN SHINES ON A NEW DEFINITION OF GOOD YOU WORSHIP YOUR LOVE OF DEVOTION TO NOTHING. WAKE UP AND SEE°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 720x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 720x575
>>17084746
Fugazi = false, fake, and gay

Fake and gay

Who uses social media these days? Plebs, I tell you.

Muh dollar conspiracy, muh masonry, muh cryptic messages
>>
>>17084789
We are in the process of recruiting for the CINSA, a new government agency dealing with the interconnectedness of things, or AITYPE of the ministry of defense. Ask us anything, if you will.
>>
>>17084841
Are you the true followers of guy fawkes? Or are you just fake and gay?
>>
>>17084878
We are following the directives of Chief of Staff Denis McDonough as part of a joint operations between the navy and the CINSA. We are recruiting capable civilians to aid in prospection of metadata from the noosphere or ''nodes'' as the intergalactic command puts them in our language.
>>
>>17084901
How do magnets work then, if you guys are so smart?
>>
Oh Please...H.A.M. no longer connected. D for disruptive dont be fools. Look for the face and the feet shall follow. One can find him he sits at the throne now his father still lives but the deraj has taken his army . Remember H.A.M...the only way to truly know is to speak to him not from the spiders web...
>>
See for yourself: www.libraryofcongress.com
>>
>>17084929
This means what exactly? That the execution of Osama Bin Laden was a terror act of a terror doctrine?
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 750x1334
>>17084932
>>17084929
>>
We have an unlimited wealth within our understanding of wording and language. Say what you mean, not what you can't and everything unfolds into a paradigm where data is harvestable through current secret technologies. We have been using this since 1954 as MKULTRA was happening, but now we seek highly intelligent individuals to serve as gold miners of the new era that we currently live in since 1992.
>>
I have been trying to solve the cicada puzzles for years. I just need more time. Just give some more time! I will solve them if it takes me my life to do so. Hopefully, you guys will be around by then. I'm not rich and it's hard for me to travel (no car) so I just need some more time. Am I allowed help? If my friend and I both solve them do we both "win," or does just one of us succeed. I will solve them, I just need more time.
>>
We have a budget of over 5 billion dollars over the next 12 years to develop Ghost as an army of the AITYPE network. We collect, dissipate threats and roll over organized crime in the fashion of Israelites in Jerusalem, circa 48 BC.
>>
>>17085020
You have done your duty as a citizen of the nutopia of the American Union, then.
>>
>>17084997
I seek no wealth or fame or glory, so fake and gay this will remain
>>
>>17085054
Suit yourself, but others will abound, I am sure.
>>
>>17084997
Do you seek our intelligence? Or our capacity to kill it?
>>
>>17085065
Very much so. Say the words ''I am'' out loud and we will seek and find you through the urban net.
>>
>>17084662
Maybe a small bit of penis envy. And by that, I wish my penis was a little bit smaller, just a bit.
>>
>>17084945
No friend but your on the right track
>>
Remember their faces
Remember their names
Pray to them often
and give to the flames
>>
Some have already responded to our signal. This is completely legal by international law, in case you're wondering.
>>
The Network is going to cut you kids down like weeds.

Carpe Noctem
>>
Number one: We are aligned with the spirit of nature.
>>
Number 10: We seek to destroy terror acts as a global standard.
>>
>>17084621
what are you all about?
What is your mission?
To what means are you willing to go to ensure the success, or the survival, of your mission and agency?
>>
Number 11: We reach out on the principles of the fourth constitutional amendment.
>>
>>17085220
terror acts can be anything.
>>
I like being cryptic too. It's a great way to hide things from people, while keeping plausible deniablity. It's great for keeping our solution hidden. Join us if you want to smash the menace of OP. Become an Astral Alpaca. Simply say aloud "Llamama llamama M. Knight shamallamama" while affixing a hat to your head. We can. We have. We will.
>>
>>17085241
We have maintained a standard of operative procedures throughout this adventure with the outlook of the rabbis of jerusalem in the middle ages. No threat to civic freedoms, no violence unless provoked and half a way of being. Such is the relationship we entertain with our agents and diplomats.
>>
>>17085258
So what does that make you? An operative without a goal or destination?
Your answer makes no sense to me. Could you elaborate more on what you expect from your operatives, and restate what your mission is?
What are you trying to accomplish?
>>
>>17085053
What do you mean? Are you implying I'm just another mindless zombie citizen in the US? I don't want to be here. I would leave if given the chance. My motive to solving the puzzles is the possible reward of understanding. I wish to understand the universe I live in. Human brains are incapable of infinite thought, therefore can not be all knowing, so wishing for all knowledge is futile. I just want to know I am helping. I desire a group mentality. I want to part of something. I want to know I'm making a contribution. In short, I want to help.
>>
>>17084621
>elite mercenary group
Then how come no one's heard of you?
>we're sooper sekrit
No one would hire you, it's a pain in the ass to contact you, and you probably charge ridiculous rates, why pay out the ass contracting you faggots when your nation's army, intelligence paramilitary, or well known military contractors can do it for cheaper?
>>
>>17085276
I am a captain of the US Navy by sheer chance. I e-mailed Cicada in a direct way and they contacted me through the AITYPE network. I have a home, a girlfriend and two cats. My missions are all done from the comfort of my apartment with some training did outside.
>>
>>17085291
Spooky.
>>
>>17085291
Are you related to that investigator a while back?

>captain
I simply can't believe you.
What are you hoping to accomplish by posting here?
>>
>>17085299
He's hoping to get some retards to actually believe his inane drivel
>>
>>17085319
I'll let him answer for himself.
>>
>>17085283
I have to say this: We are informed daily of the wearabouts of problem cases signaled to us by our agents. This is completely legal on paper signed by senator James Risch. You are far from being a zombie, you are one of the many who are currently awakening to a fifth dimension reality of love, understanding and forgiveness. It turns out New Age was right, after all.
>>
>>17085299
We are in no way associated with the notion that our country is something that should belong to worlds like the one depicted in Brave New World. This is just something that has been in the natural evolutionary process of the human race since we were, believe it or not, engineered by a race known to 4chan as the Zeta Reticuli to experience the universe in the duality of pleasure and pain.
>>
Great. This seems interesting. First clue's location is where exactly? @Fugazi
>>
>>17085342
Everyone says I'm the most compassionate person they have ever known. I think the main reason people think I'm so sympathetic and caring is because I try to make others happy when I am not. I try to solve peoples' problems even when they are against my beliefs, and in that, I believe I am truly a good person at heart. But then again, by saying I myself am a good person, doesn't that make me self centered, for lack of a better word. In that, I would not be a truly good person. And that is the predicament of me. Be good and say good, be good and say nothing, or be good and have others say for you? I choose, from now on, to be good and say nothing. Sorry for my ramblings of insanity. My doctor says I have an anxiety disorder and ADD but I don't think that has anything to do with it.
>>
>>17085370
Say ''I am'' out loud and we will find you and process your application.
>>
>>17085360
And I do believe it is very possible we [humans] were genetically engineered as experiments, or pets, or even just as artificial neighbors to races and societies we do not know of. I believe there are other "humans" out there, but definitely not of the Terra variant.
>>
>>17085403
My man, you are of the indigo variety. Endure and join or learn self-help methods, but this thread is for ready and able civilians who want the good fight.
>>
>>17085454
Heh. "ready and able" ... Definitely not me. I have a feeling we will meet again soon. Have a good life, and until then, follow through. Something's going to change and it's going to be big. War is coming, for one. For two, everyone seems more "awake" lately. Anyway, have a nice life. Until then.
>>
>>17085454
And I would much rather endure anything thrown towards me, be it emotional or otherwise. It is how you know you are alive.
>>
Before we end this session, I want to congratulate the 54 people who rose up today and chose to endure instead of weeping. Congratulations, and I look forward to being able to work with you. Thanks.
>>
what the cockmongling bullshit variety of retardation is going on in this thread
>>
>>17085360
If assuming what you say is true, then the duality experience is required to understand this distinction between prosperous evolution and social engineering?

Are you some sort of freedom fighter? Defying the governments of the world and attempting to bring in a new order?
>>
/b>>657521973
x b is coding we need your help again
>>
By the way... "I am"... Been there said it.
>>
how do I apply other than just saying "I am"?
>>
>>17085629
For real lol
>>
so if OP is legit, can you do anything about these fucking illuminati stalking me and help me to find my soulmate?
>>
>>17086934
obviously. i am too late again.

i dont understand how i could have missed this thread. i checked /x/ permanently since the time when he posted here.
what the ruckus?
i want to kill myself man. i hate my life. fuck you god.
i get nothing in this life. no gf, no money, no happyness, not even friends.
>>
>>17086950
thats what i get for being "the chosen one" i guess.
>>
>>17086955
i dont have friends, my family consists of satanists, my mom herself is a demon, i am being stalked, /x/ hates me, and i am extremely unlucky. i keep missing good things by 1 second.
every single time.
why cant anyone kill me.
i dont even want to join some secret organization. i just want to be dead or find my soulmate. choise is yours what you do with me. fuck you illuminati. thats your doing. you are everything bad in the world.
fuck you.
i hate all of you. there are only 2 people in this world who arent bad. and that is for once me, and for another my soulmate whom i almost met on may 20 2013 but missed because i decided to ignore her call.
great.
awesome.
my life is GREAT!!
i am the master. i am the master of bad luck. fuck this bullshit.

that 10 euro that god gifted me?
cool, made me able to go to the barber
AWESOME!
but the real problem is how i can get a gf man.

seriously m8, the illuminati are constantly watching me and literally preventing me from having a gf.
when i am about to meet a girl, they simply come to me with a car and give me extreme sickness. and when i become too dangerous, they kidnap me again and put me in a mental ward against my will.

HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT OP?
THATS HOW YOU WOULD REALLY HELP SOMEONE ON THE WORLD
not with your "we are all one" bullshit unity crap.

you say you are fighting "the good fight"? prove it.

make the illuminati stop stalking me.
oh right i forgot, you are not in this thread anymore.

fuck my life.
>>
someone burn this gay faked shit to the ground? pls? thanks?
>>
>Fugazi

wops don't do maths
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.