[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does magic works? How can i start to study things like black/white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 226x223
Does magic works? How can i start to study things like black/white magic?
>>
Self bump
>>
>>17084334
Let go of whatever you learned about magic from movies and pop media.

What are you interested in exactly?
>>
>>17084351
I read about people summoning demons and shit like that. Is this possible? But what I really want is to use magic to boost my inner energy and intelectual power
>>
>>17084367
You can start at the MEGA in /omg/ on >>>/his/
>>>/his/377903

Plenty of great beginner material that's exactly what you are looking for, and I found it very helpful.

I personally really liked Prometheus Rising and Liber Null and Psychonaut.

I also recommend studying philosophy and science that interests you, many people find that helps their practices more than the actual books about magic.

good luck out there and use your own reasoning and intuition on everything you hear
>>
>>17084399
Thank you m8. Will read!
>>
What I understand of magick or how to use it is a feeling. Google ASMR.

The sensation that travels trough my body gets induced by thoughts or things that have personal meaning for me.

Yesterday evening I felt my third eye very clearly when contimplating the concept of god. What I learned/thought is that we cannot imagine or begin to understand what god is. There are no words we humans have to describe him.
Closest I think is love.

Anyway wsurg I feel the sensation/surge I can guide it to my hand and give my energy to an object in contact with my hand or part which I guided my energy to.

Visualization is very strong and helps alot. Like visualizing a sphere of light with intention of love, peace that sort of thing.
>>
>>17084334
No, not really. It exists, sure, but does it work? No.
>>
there is no dark/black or light/white magic. It is how you use magic that make it dark or light.
>>
File: shekel.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
shekel.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>Magic
>>
>>17087247
All magic is an abomination. Do not use magic, it is all influenced by fallen angels, and you will be way worse off using it. Pray to the Lord.
>>
>>17084334
>replacing the 5 symbols with letters spelling "satan"
Get this hothead outta here.
>>
>>17084334
>Does magic works?
No.
>>
File: no_magic-card.jpg (107 KB, 429x960) Image search: [Google]
no_magic-card.jpg
107 KB, 429x960
Come on, man, how old are you? /pic related/
>>
File: 1448111838250.jpg (329 KB, 1367x846) Image search: [Google]
1448111838250.jpg
329 KB, 1367x846
>>17087406
How come angry and miserable people are always missing teeth? Like the dad in your pic is missing his front teeth
As someone without any oral health problems, I haven't understood this, as I don't brush my teeth
>>
>>17087270
You mean delusion, but structured.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.